Msaada Tafsiri ya hiki kifungu cha sheria ya Kazi

STEIN

JF-Expert Member
Aug 29, 2010
Wana JF,

Naomba tafsiri ya kifungu hiki

42.-(1) For the purposes of this section, ''severance pay'' means an
amount at least equal to 7 days' basic wage for each completed year of
continuous service with that employer up to a maximum of ten years.

JF home of Great Thinkers..

Wana JF,

I can give a try with my under scores in Laws:
Your 7 days' basic wage is the quotient of your monthly basic pay over the 28 working days, multiplied by 7 working days (e.g if your monthly basic pay is say Tshs. 540,000= then your severence allowance for one year of continuous service with your employer would be 7 days' basic wage, which equals Tshs. 540,000/28 times 7 days = Tshs. 135,000=)

Now, for you to be paid 'severece allowance' (calculated in a manner i have stated hereinabove) the Law requres that you had been in a continuous service with your employer for not less than 1 year (at least), and that your employer is duty bound to pay you severence allowance of up to 10 years only, and not more than that!

This means, if you worked for, say 6 years, you will be paid Tshs. 135,000 x 6 = Tshs. 810,000=, but if you worked for, say 13 years, you will only be paid severence allowance of up to 10 years, i.e Tshs. 135,000= x 10 = Tshs. 1,350,000/=

I submit, and I stand to be corrected (as I said before I am just giving a try to the lines of Law ...)

Let our 'Learned-Brothers' come in now

Wana JF,

Tauta kwanza basic salary ya siku moja kwa kuchukuwa basic salary unagawa kwa siku 30.Utapata jibu ambalo ni mshahara wa siku moja.Katika kila mwaka unastahili kulipwa kiinua mgongo cha siku saba.HIvyo jibu lako lizidishe kwa siku saba.Utalipwa hivyo kwa kila mwaka tangu ulipoanza kazi na itazidishwa kwa miaka kumi kwani ndio ukomo wa kisheria wa kulipwa kiinua mgongo.Tuchukue mfano basic salary yako ni Tshs.1,000,000/= kwa mwezi.(1,000,000/30)*7)10=TSHS 2,333,333/=Kama nimekosea naomba kusahihishwa.Open hoyeeeee!!!! Hoye. Face 2 Face hoyeee!!! hoye'

Your 7 days' basic wage is the quotient of your monthly basic pay over the 28 working days, multiplied by 7 working days (e.g if your monthly basic pay is say Tshs. 540,000= then your severence allowance for one year of continuous service with your employer would be 7 days' basic wage, which equals Tshs. 540,000/28 times 7 days = Tshs. 135,000=)

Now, for you to be paid 'severece allowance' (calculated in a manner i have stated hereinabove) the Law requres that you had been in a continuous service with your employer for not less than 1 year (at least), and that your employer is duty bound to pay you severence allowance of up to 10 years only, and not more than that!

This means, if you worked for, say 6 years, you will be paid Tshs. 135,000 x 6 = Tshs. 810,000=, but if you worked for, say 13 years, you will only be paid severence allowance of up to 10 years, i.e Tshs. 135,000= x 10 = Tshs. 1,350,000/=

I submit, and I stand to be corrected (as I said before I am just giving a try to the lines of Law ...)

Perfect

Thanks Sana Mkuu,

Ndiyo maana CCM/Mafisadi hawaipendi JF...

Hivi majibu kama haya ungeyapata wapi? kwenye gazeti gani....

JF home of great Thinkers, Pongezi kwa Maxence Melo and the group...

42.-(1) For the purposes of this section, ''severance pay'' means

Now, for you to be paid 'severece allowance'
where do you get that venacular?

By the way, the criteria for rights to claim such pay is not only continuous employment for one year, if you stole and stabbed your boss on the way out you ain't getting nothing even if you worked for four hundred years.

But that wasn't the issue.

where do you get that venacular?

By the way, the criteria for rights to claim such pay is not only continuous employment for one year, if you stole and stabbed your boss on the way out you ain't getting nothing even if you worked for four hundred years.

But that wasn't the issue.

Tenx mkuu for correcting me, i think vidole viliteleza kidogo, si unajua tena mambo ya keypad za simu ...

And if the severence pay exceedes ten years he/she becomes pensioneer

Severence Pay

(Your monthly salary divide by number of normal working days per month)times Seven days then times Number of years you worked but not more than ten years as it is recomended.

For Example:
Your monthly Salary = 80,000Tsh.
Normal work days = 26days
Years you worked = 10years
Costant days = 7days

Calculation.
{(80000/26)7}10=215,384.61

In so doing: Severance Pay for a person who worked for 10years is 215,384 Tsh.

Wana JF,

Hiyo sheria bado ipo kwani STEIN? Maana nyingi zimefutwa futwa sana yani ndani ya mwaka mzima unanilipa siku 7 tu?

Hiyo sheria bado ipo kwani STEIN? Maana nyingi zimefutwa futwa sana yani ndani ya mwaka mzima unanilipa siku 7 tu?
kwa vile unakuwa tayari chini ya Mifuko ya Hifadhi za jamii kama vile NSSF, PPF na LAPF ambapo utaenda kuchukua mafao yako, hivyo hayo malipo ya siku saba kwa mwaka nikama nauli ya kukuwezesha wewe unapokuwa unafatilia mafao kwenye hiyo mifuko ya jamii na si vinginevyo.

kwa vile unakuwa tayari chini ya Mifuko ya Hifadhi za jamii kama vile NSSF, PPF na LAPF ambapo utaenda kuchukua mafao yako, hivyo hayo malipo ya siku saba kwa mwaka nikama nauli ya kukuwezesha wewe unapokuwa unafatilia mafao kwenye hiyo mifuko ya jamii na si vinginevyo.