Msaada: Software ya MRP II

Fofader

JF-Expert Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakuu kama kuna mtu ana uzoefu na anayo software hii hapa Tanzania naomba aniPM tuzungumze. Huenda tukafanya biashara.

naomba uandike kirefu cha hizo herufi..siajabu naijua kwa kirefu..na naomba unieleze inafanya kazi gani kwakuwa hata kama tutakuwa hatujui tunaweza tukawa tunajua software nyingine yenye kufanya kazi kama hiyo au zaidi ya hiyo...

naomba uandike kirefu cha hizo herufi..siajabu naijua kwa kirefu..na naomba unieleze inafanya kazi gani kwakuwa hata kama tutakuwa hatujui tunaweza tukawa tunajua software nyingine yenye kufanya kazi kama hiyo au zaidi ya hiyo...

MRP II stands for Manufacturing Requirement Planning and is an evolution of MRP I.

The MRP is a planning process itself developed in the 1960s by Joseph Orlicky from the United States, aimed at planning the supply chain both on the short and long term.

MRP I(manufacturing requirements planning) was an important planning tool in the 1970s, but the disadvantage lied in the fact that there was no feedback loop between outputs and inputs. In the early 1990s, the basic MRP I system evolved into the so called MRP II system or Manufacturing Resource Planning which took into account upstream and downstream elements of the business firm, in order to be a complete manufacturing planning system.

Here is the general MRP II flowchart:
mrp2-1.jpg

We'll detail in next chapters the elements (S&OP, MPS, MRP), but note that the capacity planning run all as well along the MRP II process, from long term forecasts to shopfloor inputs/outputs.

The continuous feedback loop is the key element, from the capacity matching (required capacity versus available capacity) at all level and the manufacturing loop all over the process (ShopFloor -> MRP -> MPS -> S&OP).