msaada: Kwenye Interview

lemberwa

Mar 30, 2011
Wadau kupitia hapa hapa Jf nilipata Tangazo la kazi nikaaply, Last Month nilifanya Telephone Interview na jana wakanipigia simu kwamba nimefuzu kwa hatua ya kwanza hivyo Jumatatu nitafnya interview nyingine both oral and written,
sasa wanabodi kuna swali huwa linanipa shida sana, hata siku ya telephone interview i doubt sikulijibu vizuri.
swali lenyewe ni
Tell us about yourself! msaada wenu ni wa muhimu sana hapo

mkuu ukigoogle utapata. wabongo wakiulizwa hilo swali wanaanza i was born in, primary school wapi, i am christian/muslim nimeoa na watoto watatu. they are not interested in that info. waeleze elimu kdg and how your edu, skills and experience you have are suited for the job (hapo uwe umeipitia job description n comapny profile kdg), pia toa mifano uliyoexperience/pbm solved wkt ukielezea

mkuu ukigoogle utapata. wabongo wakiulizwa hilo swali wanaanza i was born in, primary school wapi, i am christian/muslim nimeoa na watoto watatu. they are not interested in that info. waeleze elimu kdg and how your edu, skills and experience you have are suited for the job (hapo uwe umeipitia job description n comapny profile kdg), pia toa mifano uliyoexperience/pbm solved wkt ukielezea
  • Thanx mkuu, tukisaidiane hivi tutafika pamoja

Dear friend when you meet such qns be sure this is the only point to sell your personal objectives relating to the post you are competing for. The key to answer this qns is staying focused on primary objective here - selling youself as an employee. Dont describe your record collection, favourite movies, or your pet's names. Just describe what motivates your career and drives your passions.

example you may start like this( this is a mere example), I am an ambotious and self motivated, I am very happy in my life right now. I am looking to change job right now because I feel I have achieved all of the goals I set out for my self when I embarked in my previous role, 3 years ago. I have still got a strong appetite for success and I am looking for a job that will provide fresh challanges and rewards.

After such examples, be prepared for qns like What was your goals in your previous role? or how did you achieve those goals. Why dont set new goal and achieve them while in the same role? what fresh challanges are you expecting to meet in this new role? Make sure you have answers at your finger.

you dont need to say what yo dont posses, smtim unasema i am self motivated....while actually they can see yo are not, alwz employers seek competent and experienced person, good problem solver and excellent communication skills dont quote me wrong communication is not about english.

ongea simple language, wala usijaribu kufanya kile huna isipokuwa usije ukacomenti negative at any area, baki kuwa positive mwanzo mwisho.....kila siku ni siku ya kujifunza hiyo ni imani yangu

Nimekubali mazee, mliochangia humu, nimepata mwanga na giza kwa mpigo, kuhusu hako ka question ka chalii hapo juu.

Mara nyingi hili huwa swali la kwanza....anza kwa ufupi sana historia yako kielimu then link elimu na experience yako na position unayoiomba kwa kuangalia job description