Mr Freeman Aikael Mbowe as i know him so Far

Tuende mbele turudi nyuma tuache dogma na ushabiki wa kisiasa. Mbowe anajua kujieleza hana jazba kama Slaa au Lema. Kwa kujieleza na kupanga hoja anachuana na Msigwa

Ingawa si vema kulinganisha watu kwani kila mtu na uwezo wake, Ukweli utabaki kuwa Mbowe and Mchungaji Msigwa ni wako vema kwa kupangilia hoja Msugwa namtabiria makubwa sana mbele ya safari.

Hivi Nape anajua kiingereza?

mkuu Nape lugha kwake bado ni changamoto kubwa sana, kwani alipata kureseat mtihani wa 4m4 mara 3 lakini hakupata hata C moja na badae akasoma kiujanjajanja na leo hii kazi yake ni kupiga propaganda tu weeeee.

Mbowe anajua kiingereza tokea tumboni mwa mamayake maana hata mkunga alomzalisha mamayake ni mzungu sio kina nyie mlozaliwa vichakani na lugha za nyani.

Freeman Aikaele Mbowe- as i know him so far
- Freeman Aikael Mbowe is the Opposition leader of current opposition part CHADEMA in Tanzania in my life time i had an opportunity of talking to him on one-on one i personally find him as am extra-ordinary free and confidence thinker who has self motives of being a leader with far negative of a mare pride and self economic gain motives,I s a person whom remember and carries with him all the people he has been in life when ever he get time.

Dah Mkuu, hii lugha ulioandika nimeshindwa kuendelea kusoma.

I am very sorry, utaniwia radhi kaka.

Mbowe anajua kiingereza tokea tumboni mwa mamayake maana hata mkunga alomzalisha mamayake ni mzungu sio kina nyie mlozaliwa vichakani na lugha za nyani.
Weye wacha ulongo wako mbowe haijui kidhungu weye. Mbowe inaandika kizungu mbofu mbofu.

Labda Mbowe mwenyewe ndiye kaandika hii artcle. Si unaelewa tena shule yake?
Anyway, kwa kuchangia kidogo mada husika, naona kama hawa CDM wanajichanganya tu. Nikiangalia kila kiongozi wa juu wa CDM, ana sera zake mwenyewe. Mbowe, Slaa, Zitto kila mtu ana sera zake na kila mtu ana kitu anachokiamini mwenyewe! Hawana kitu ambacho ni common. Kila mtu anaangalia sera zake mwenyewe na maslahi yake binafsi na siyo kwa manufaa ya chama au wananchi!

U-Common wa viongozi wa CCM ndio uliotufikisha hapa.wote wezi, waongo, washirikina, wauaji.

Hii ni sehemu ya kampeni au mbona sielewi, summarize issue kiongozi mzuri hapiganii utawala bali hupiganiwa- si unaona watu wanamtaka prof mhongo agombee, nini anafanya mbowe bungeni mfananishe na zitto au slaa utaona tofauti kubwa tu kama mbingu na ardhi. Ukipewa nafsi hata ndogo onesha kwanza unaweza, thoughts can be obtained from articles pia

NUMBER ONE IS EDUCATION, NUMBER TWO IS EDUCATION, NUMBER THREE IS EDUCATION AND NUMBER FOUR IS THE RULE OF LAW. Hon. Freeman Mbowe receive my Hi 5, wherever you. This is all about what we miss in Tanzania regardless of all resources we have from Mwanza to Mtwara, from Dar to Kigoma. God help us!!!

Freeman Aikaele Mbowe- as i know him so far
- Freeman Aikael Mbowe is the Opposition leader of current opposition part CHADEMA in Tanzania in my life time i had an opportunity of talking to him on one-on one i personally find him as am extra-ordinary free and confidence thinker who has self motives of being a leader with far negative of a mare pride and self economic gain motives,I s a person whom remember and carries with him all the people he has been in life when ever he get time. Bottom line every human being is not perfect i personal not aware of his weakness but i have endorsed his view that he is not a Saint so do i. If you ask Mr Mbowe what is his vision about the future of Tanzania and what will be their or our ( I my self Jamii forum for Jamii The author i am also CHADEMA) priority when we took power 2015 this is what he say I:EDUCATION 2: EDUCATION 3:EDUCATION 4:RULE OF LAW AND ORDER.

When you ask Mr Mbowe that Tanzania has a lot of resources and how can we use our resources to develop our country Mr Mbowe willl tell you that we are not aware of resource call Human capital.First learn about human capita from my friend who is Accountant and Finance by professional Mr Erasto kilawe and i learn about depletive economy from a self-trained and a word environmentalist who was the first in Tanzania to deal with global warming Mr Ludigo muhagama Founda of Poka. depletive economic is like selling all the gold and animals and replace it with paper money with this continuity one day we will have nothing to sell and our financial needs will hiper-be- needed. There is only one country in the world that will be rich in human capita forever and ever that country language is spoken by many people in this world english will never ever been able to conquer that is Chinese by their own population.
Coming down to talk about what CHADEMA we will do 2015 when you say education i am personally a naturally educator for sure i dont need your penny to educate you all i need is your time and i will buy food and drinks for you while i do my thing.Money has bring an opaque to education but fo the life time the world education has been having classes of those who are respected or despises because of level of education. There is no leader in this universe who is concerned about those who fail due to incapacities of educators. Some places like here in usa DC and Illinois they try to evaluate teachers on how much they can yield from their students. when the results of form IV was announced in 2012 for 2011 i was very disappointed with this young man called January Makamba congratulate those who did well in their exams an i question him since we got independent who cares about those who said to be failure? Uk, Usa and the rest of the world may not care and we may not care about them too but CHADEMA cares about you and i am telling you now that is my committment under CHADEMA and i will do it with my hand at the average of 18 hours a day 24-7.free of charge. When you ask me what is education i will tell you is what you have in your head so if all your certificate get burn or destroyed don't worry what carries you paperless is what is worth, when you ask me where education is i will tell you is in books so don't worry about Havard or Cambridge or UDSM. Education can be categorised in three by me that is (1)physical skills .(2)logic of thinking and reasoning finally(3) abstract thinking of out of the circle for innovation , invention and creativity.

Skills are the way of doing physical things this can be technically or medical(physicians)
logic of thinking and reasoning that has been the knowledge of our fore fathers before there where university you may not afford to go to school but you may be luck to a free book of knowledge take it read and practice.
Logic of thinking critically and reasoning Most of innovation come when people thing out of the box most of American books have a section called critical thinking if you professor does not train you to think out of the box than innovation, invention and creativity was dead before it was supposed to be born.
Mr mbowe talked about research and development he was giving example how Utalii Colege of Nairobi has produce many workers who are working on international Airlines.
I have been trained as civil Engineer and i love Mathematics i have faith if i teach Maths to as many Tanzanians as i can and make the market of Tanzanian teachers affordable and prove to yield we can have international market. Maths is needed at all level mostly elementary from the reason that is the beginning of a long joney.I have talked to many of ny world-wide students they told me that maths teacher create fear to students in their classroom this make student become dislike maths i have developed a model of teaching maths which i ca say is super friendly and pleasurable full of A-HA moments.
Our Father of nation Mwalimu JK Nyerere said this on education" Nyie tunaowasomesha kwa pesa za serekali ni sawa sawa na kwamba kuna njaa kijijini kwa hiyo na tuna mbegu tuu , tulila mbegu tutakufa na njaa ila tukipanda mbegu inaweza kuota sasa wewe unapewa mbegu uipande halafu iote na uwaletee mavuno " - alafu unakula mbegu Mwijua Muhidini anasema unataka kutuua Njaa.
Tell me which educator among all whom we are proud has make Tanzania progressed?
When Jk Nyerere had a vision of building UDSM all he put on it like swimming pool; and the rest was to attract educator from abroad whom that is the environment they use to be that mean if i Mr Temu i was a professor and my home in Moshi is made of earth and roofed by banana leaves its ok to have it at University land as a residence though is not my dream house. There was time to tight our belts and time to let them at easy as we can not eat cake while have it.
I am trying to see where can we accommodate a person who s proud to be educated and he use it to despise those who did not have that opportunity for some reasons i need help on that.

As Mr Mbowe said Education that was all about what has been discussed now we come to rule of law and order.

First i was so impresses with this year UN meeting of the world present it had been a coincidence this year we have less celebrity presidents we have gain some greater free-thinker like Kagame, Obama , Mohamed, Sato, Chakufa and many more. What i liked about those speech which deals with common-sence and abandon self interest.Mr Kagame talked about GACHACHA which was traditional courts deal with the after-maths of genocide and said people commit crimes but punitive existing method is not the only way there is another way the world can learn from Rwanda. as futures tells now China is financing the world i see Tanzania also can finance the world and be free from donor interst and embargos but bottom line Tanzania history has to be proved by the world it was fair and compassionated at all tie.
Tanzanians sure i tell you by this time we don't have to leave our confidence in the bedroom we have to take it with us all the time we can change the world for better.
I read many bloggers now we have William JS Malecela blog i real like reading him when he had his views on some issues called Le mutuz experience one day he was impressed on how china Rule of laws has no class as long as you commit crime. China has been seriously on laws related to bribe,fraudulent,miss use of authority many chines commit suicide if they found their crime is on the alert sometimes its look like it is a mater of life or death, if you go to Arabs country you can see they don't play in this world we still have people who say what they mean and mean what they say( inner circle say that is tha game people play opposite of that).If you came to live with people like that and you have been used to people who play around life is tough.
If you tell all Tanzanians that from tomorrow don't commit ant crime ask and you will be given they can always prove it because you have to fulfill the promise.
Motives of crimes have to categories according to me greed ( defined as excessive an rapacious desire, especially for wealth or possessions) and Poverty drive

To all those who commit crimes because of poverty the are needed to be enhanced physical on how they can be free poverty

Those who commit crime because of greed i can not help them for now we need to train special psychologist whom can help them on that....... to be continued

Mr Mbowe said there will be amnest to all those former leader who use their tittle for thei on benefits i do agree with that as long as my self i am don't think prisoning and punitive acts can 100% eliminate crimes
Lo! Jamani aliyeelewa mada anitafsirie.

waswahili bhana!,maneno hata kama ni ya kipuuz yakisemwa au kuandika kiingereza wanayoana ya maana!!!,haha! mleta thread hayo majib hata mm pia naweza kuyasema tena kwa ufasaha,so if you dnt mind next time interview me then uje na thread ambayo kimsingi itakua inafanana na hii!!,hahaah!!!siasa shobo!!

Wewe mtu unaejiita shardcore nakujua fika we ndo bogus number moja.
Huna hadhi yakukosoa kingereza cha mtoa mada.
Poor you!

we nawe akili zako mabonde tu, nani kaogelea kithungu hapa we zuzu?

Wabongo bhana.

Labda Mbowe mwenyewe ndiye kaandika hii artcle. Si unaelewa tena shule yake?
Anyway, kwa kuchangia kidogo mada husika, naona kama hawa CDM wanajichanganya tu. Nikiangalia kila kiongozi wa juu wa CDM, ana sera zake mwenyewe. Mbowe, Slaa, Zitto kila mtu ana sera zake na kila mtu ana kitu anachokiamini mwenyewe! Hawana kitu ambacho ni common. Kila mtu anaangalia sera zake mwenyewe na maslahi yake binafsi na siyo kwa manufaa ya chama au wananchi!

Jamii imara na yenye afya inakuwa na watu wenye mitazamo tofauti na kila nayejinadi lazim aweze shawishi wengine kuwa anachoamini ndicho bora kwa njia sahihi bila nguvu.Ndio maana kuna school of thoughts.Ndio maana Lowasa alisema anachoamini kuhusu kilimo kwanza, ndio Maana Ukristu na Uislam una kambi tofauti za Fikra. Same kwa CDM lazima kila kiongozi awe na fikra huru,na aweze thibitisha kuwa zina usahihi hata wa kusikilizwa tuu, kabla ya kufikiriwa kupewa nafasi ya kuthibitisha kwa vitendo.

Pia mwenzangu inabidi ufahamu kuwa pamoja na kuwa na watu wengi sana wanaoamini vipaumbele tofauti bado patakuwepo na watu waliochagua vipaumbele vya kufanana ila wakatofautiana jinsi ya kutekeleza.Yaani kila mmoja akiamini kuwa ingetumia nyjia nyingine kama aaminivyo basi pangekuwa na matokeo mazuri zaidi.Hata pale watu wakitoautiana bado waliopo wana jukumu la kushiriki vipaumbele vilivyochaguliwa kadili ya miongozo iliyowekwa.Na anayehisi kuwa hawezi fanya kinyume na fikra zake binafsi basi huruhusiwa jiuzulu ili apishe wengine wasonge.Sioni shida katik tofuati ila katika majibu ya harakaharaka au kupinga kwa vifactor vidogo vidogo ambvyo havina nafasi katika matokeo ya ujumla.

Kuhusu Elimu ya Mbowe, kama hana Elimu km unavyo bwabwaja halafu yupo hivi na wewe unayejidai kwenda shule upo kama ulivyo,basi Simshauri aende shule Zaidi.

Back
Top Bottom