Mlinzi wa Museveni auwa 7 na Kujiua

Chuma

JF-Expert Member
Dec 25, 2006
Kuna taarifa ya BBC asubuhi hii wameripoti kuwa Mlinzi wa Museven ameua watu 7 bar na baadae kujiua..kamimina bullet za nguvu kadhaa na watu wengi wamejeruhiwa. inasemekana aliibiwa simu na other items...na Changudoa. Ndipo alipokwenda Kambini kuchukua silaha na kuvaa nguo za jeshi na kuja kufanya shambulizi la aina yake...

Wadau mnasemaje...Museven kaomba radhi na kaahidi fidia kwa waliojeruhiwa...ila mmhh?

Habari hii hapa kama ilivyolipotiwa na Deutche Welle- Swahili Service

02.05.2009 | 14:00 UTC
Mlinzi wa rais awaua watu 5 Kampala

KAMPALA

Mwanajeshi mmoja ambaye ni mmoja wa walinzi wa rais amewaua watu watano na akawajeruhi wengine wanane na mwishowe kujiua mapema hii leo.Kwa mujibu wa jeshi la Uganda mwanajeshi huyo aliwafyatulia watu hao risasi baada ya kutapeliwa pesa na simu yake ya mkononi na hawara mmoja.
Kulingana na msemaji wa jeshi la Uganda Meja Felix Kulaigye aliyezungumza na waandishi wa habari mwanajeshi huyo aliyekuwa na umri wa miaka 20 aliamua kupigana na walinzi wa klabu moja mjini Kampala kwasababu walikataa kumsaidia kutafuta bidhaa zake hizo.Kufuatia zogo hilo mwanajeshi huyo alikimbilia kambi yao jeshi kuliko na makao rasmi ya rais Museveni ambako alichukua bunduki yake na kurudi katika eneo la tukio alikofyatua risasi.

Source:Mlinzi wa rais awaua watu 5 Kampala | Habari | Deutsche Welle | 02.05.2009

Museveni calls for inquiry into shooting by PGB soldier

Evelyn Lirri
Kampala

President Yoweri Museveni on Saturday visited the scene of a shooting incident by a soldier attached to the Presidential Guard Brigade, revealing that an investigation into the matter would be instituted.

Pte. Nicholas Muchunguzi opened fire at revelers at Top Pub along William Street on Saturday morning killing at least eight people, and injuring scores of others currently admitted at Mulago hospital.

According to a press statement from State House on Satarday , President Museveni said the UPDF will investigate how the soldier got out of the barracks with a gun at night yet he was not on duty.

Military officers are not allowed to move with guns when not on duty.

“I have, however, directed further investigations on what could have caused this incident and the other people that were behind it to be punished. I will direct security forces to come up with a strong policy on the custody of arms and ammunitions while off duty. The bereaved families and those injured will be assisted,’’Mr Museveni said.

The president also sent his condolences to the families of the victims.

“I wish to convey sincere condolences to the bereaved families. It is most unfortunate that the one who did it killed himself at the spot without leaving the law to be taken against him,’’Mr Museveni said.

He explained that the UPDF does not tolerate such behaviours adding that if Private Mucunguzi had not killed himself, he would have been tried and put on a firing squad, the known code of the UPDF.

Monitor Online | News | Museveni calls for inquiry into shooting by PGB soldier

He explained that if Private Mucunguzi had not killed himself, he would have been tried and put on a firing squad, the known code of the UPDF.

Sasa Mu7, kama unajua ungemnyonga, ungempa trial ya nini, na hicho kitume cha uchunguzi cha nini?

Tuko nyuma sana katika concept za justice. Wakati nchi ya Marekani inajengwa, ma cowboy walikuwa wakikamata mwizi wa farasi zao wanasema "we gonna hang him, we gonna hang him, but first give him a fair trial, then we gonna hang him..." Walikuwa wanaanza kujifunza funza concept za justice and due process.

Hukuwahi kusikia hata siku moja George Bush akasema "tukimshika Bin Laden tutampa death penalty." Hilo linahitimishwa baada ya kesi. Alichotakiwa kusema ni, ange face justice, period.

Kampala used to have a very tight security code a few years ago, with people frisked before going into clubs and all, I wonder what happenned to that.

Kumbe ndiomaana huku kwa mjomba wanatukagua tukiingia baa na sometimes wanatukataza kuingia wakidai, ''I'm afraid I cannt let you in your too cassual''.

Museveni calls for inquiry into shooting by PGB soldier

Evelyn Lirri
Kampala

President Yoweri Museveni on Saturday visited the scene of a shooting incident by a soldier attached to the Presidential Guard Brigade, revealing that an investigation into the matter would be instituted.

Pte. Nicholas Muchunguzi opened fire at revelers at Top Pub along William Street on Saturday morning killing at least eight people, and injuring scores of others currently admitted at Mulago hospital.

According to a press statement from State House on Satarday , President Museveni said the UPDF will investigate how the soldier got out of the barracks with a gun at night yet he was not on duty.

Military officers are not allowed to move with guns when not on duty.

“I have, however, directed further investigations on what could have caused this incident and the other people that were behind it to be punished. I will direct security forces to come up with a strong policy on the custody of arms and ammunitions while off duty. The bereaved families and those injured will be assisted,’’Mr Museveni said.

The president also sent his condolences to the families of the victims.

“I wish to convey sincere condolences to the bereaved families. It is most unfortunate that the one who did it killed himself at the spot without leaving the law to be taken against him,’’Mr Museveni said.

He explained that the UPDF does not tolerate such behaviours adding that if Private Mucunguzi had not killed himself, he would have been tried and put on a firing squad, the known code of the UPDF.

Monitor Online | News | Museveni calls for inquiry into shooting by PGB soldier

Doesn't make sense. If he was going to be killed anyway why would he keep himself alive. He must have known thats why he killed himself. this shows that there is no rule of law, a punishment is decided even before the trial.

May the deceased RIP & may God guide the loved ones they left through this hard period.

mmesema ana miaka 20? give me a break!
bado mdogo sana huyo kupewa majukumu ya kumiliki silaha na kumlinda rais. mie nadhani ipo kitu wrong kwenye mamlaka ya raisi wa uganda

Back
Top Bottom