Mkutano wa Rais Kikwete na Uhuru Kenyatta kuibua mgogoro wa kidiplomasia?

Uhuru Kenyatta and his fellow warlord, William Ruto's days are numbered. It is a shame that he holds enough sway and leaves a whole president-Kikwete-cheer leading him on. Embarrassing how easy it is to buy out a country and the leaders to boot.

The message from the ICC is clear; Uhuru Kenyatta will be tried and convicted for killing thousands and displacing hundreds of thousand.
Mekatilili, I was just curious to find out for example if Fatou Bensouda is married?

This is one of the very big mistake ambayo Serikali ya JK imefanya, anaandaa mgogoro mkubwa wa kidiplomasia kukutana na Kenyataa, JK anashauriwa na nani? juzi mkapa na koffi anan walikuwa kenya na kibaki amegoma kukutana nao kwa makusudi sababu kibaki kwa namna fulani hataki kenyata apelekwe ICC , na Koffi anan amesema wazi ni lazima kenyata na ruto wasisishiliki uchaguzi sababu wataifanya Kenya itengwe na jumuia ya Kimataifa.

Matamshi ya JK ni matusi makubwa kwa Koffi Annan na Mzee Mkapa, si ajabu kikwete ameanza kuhisi kuwa naye atapelekwa ICC baada ya utawala wake. This is a diplomatic falier ya Taifa letu. ovyo kabisa.

Inavoelekea ICC itakuwa busy kwa muda mrefu ujao.

just as expected the ICC could not let kenyans conduct their sovereign duty of choosing their leaders without interfering to appear in the headlines. Ms. fatou bensouda and her american financiers have failed to demonstrate to have some intestinal fortitude to wait until the election period is completed.

It has been a tremendous time, but can some guys especially livefire and Ab-Titchaz:-* come out stronger and express their take concerning what they think now after months and months of batting for a horse that is failing to clinch this race

I know Mekatilili is even worse she has gone to her cocoon, what is the way forward now?:nono:

The ugandan friend of ours Geza Ulole, can you come out stronger and do not try to sell to us that weak character that talk to us (UG) nicely because obama will be putting embargoes on you (KE) and we are the only ones you can trade with.

just as expected the ICC could not let kenyans conduct their sovereign duty of choosing their leaders without interfering to appear in the headlines. Ms. fatou bensouda and her american financiers have failed to demonstrate to have some intestinal fortitude to wait until the election period is completed.

It has been a tremendous time, but can some guys especially livefire and Ab-Titchaz:-* come out stronger and express their take concerning what they think now after months and months of batting for a horse that is failing to clinch this race

I know Mekatilili is even worse she has gone to her cocoon, what is the way forward now?:nono:

The ugandan friend of ours Geza Ulole, can you come out stronger and do not try to sell to us that weak character that talk to us (UG) nicely because obama will be putting embargoes on you (KE) and we are the only ones you can trade with.
so did Kimemia, CORD have every reason to go to Supreme Court and challenge the results that will give UK Presidency! So many irregularities that can't be left unquestioned!

My name easy for for the tongue! It is remarkable-the outcome-and CORD remains my party of choice and the true face of Kenya. In hindsight, I would not change a thing and remain focused on what is to come.

Safi sana! I await the fat lady's song!

Let us respect the choice of the tribes.....and remember choices have consequences!

Hongera sana rais Kikwete kwa kusoma alama za nyakati. Sera yetu ni kutofungamana na upande wowote.

Watu wanaojitambua wote wanafahamu fika kuwa ICC ni chombo cha kibeberu chenye lengo la kudhalilisha waafrika na former communist nations. Kama kweli ICC ni chombo huru basi leo hii tungeshasikia Tony Blair na Mwenzake Bush wakiwa jela kwa kuanzisha vita iliogharimu vifo ya zaidi ya watu laki moja nchini Iraq pasipokua na ushahidi wowote wa kuwepo silaha za maangamizi.

Hakiki hata waasisi wetu wanafurahia kuona Hamuvienzi vyombo vya kibebebru kama ICC vyenye lengo la kulinda maslahi ya mabeberu.

Wanaoshabikia ICC badala ya mahakama zetu ni watu wasiojitambua wanaodhani kila analolifanya mzungu ni la manufaa kwake.

Safi sana kwa kuwahost UHURU na RUTO. Na usiache kufanya nao kazi kwa ukaribu kwa manufaa ya EAC.

I gave up on the litigation process. I think uhuru fought the better fight n as comrade mekatilili puts it, no matter the outcome i remain very much corded.
However i concede, the courts wont bar UK no matter. We should begin the tortutous process of finding the new flag bearer.

13 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom