Mkurugenzi mtendaji wa NBC Lawrence Mafuru asimamishwa kazi

JayK

Feb 3, 2012
Kuna hizi habari zimeenea sana hapa mjini Dar Kuwa Managing Director wa NBC Bw. Mafuru kasimamishwa kazi...
311599_465715866779420_127912576_n.jpg

Vyanzo vyako vilivyokupa tetesi vinasema kasimamishwa kwa sababu gani??????

Wakuu kuna tetesi mtaani zinasema Mkurugenzi mkuu wa NBC amesimamishwa kazi..Mwenye uakika atupe ukweli

Akisha simamishwa wewe kinakuuma au? Au ulikuwa unategemea akuingize kazini? Let us know that...

Ukitaka kula na kipofu usimshike mkono atakuumbua. Hili ni tatizo kubwa la waTZ walioko kwenye post kubwa unamkuta anaiba na mwenzake anajua halafu ishu zikifumuka anamsimamisha kaimu na hapo inakuwa amemwaga petrol kwenye moto. Akili mmeficha wapi

Inawezekana kabisa maana NBC imeyumba sana jamani. Angalieni kwenye Financial statements zao za miaka hii miwili yaani balaa.

Nilikuwa naangalia blog ya full shangwe leo and was mesmerised by this chap's success...Kunde ndo hivyo...kitumbua kishaingia mchanga, mwe!

July 20th 2012

The Board of Directors of the National Bank of Commerce (NBC) Limited announced that Mr. Lawrence Mafuru, the Managing Director of National Bank of Commerce has been requested and accepted to go on leave in order to allow investigations into some irregularities allegedly perpetrated at the Bank.

Chairman of the NBC Board of Directors Dr. Mussa J Assad said, "The Board of Directors of NBC has received allegations of some irregularities against NBC Executive Management. NBC is a reputable and trusted bank, for best practice and good governance a proper investigation has been initiated on this matter. The Board of Directors has therefore decided to put Mr. Lawrence Mafuru, the NBC Managing Director, on leave during the investigation period. This is expected to be completed shortly."

He further added, "Please note, there is no presumption of guilt on Mr Mafuru or any other executive. Let me to assure you, that we have a very professional leadership team which operates and executes their duties with the highest level of integrity, with the sole purpose of serving our customers, both internal and external and meeting business objectives."

Lawrence Mafuru said: "I am very supportive of the investigation into the allegations that have been raised against me by a whistle blower. My conscience is very clear and I hope that after this investigation our customers, shareholders, staff and the public at large will prove that the bank is managed and run in accordance with the best corporate governance standards".

16511139-2664007681373218889

SOURCE: HABARI LEO

Back
Top Bottom