Mke amloga mumewe!

Jidu

JF-Expert Member
Mar 9, 2011
Capture.PNG

THE wife of an ex-Premier League goalie has confessed on TV to being a witch who sabotaged his career by putting spells on him.
Richard Kingson, 34, has played in the top flight for Birmingham, Wigan and Blackpool and is the most capped player with his native Ghana.
But since he was released by Blackpool last year he has been without a club and lost his place in the national squad. Now wife Adelaide Tawiah has appeared on a Nigerian TV show to claim she sparked her hubby’s loss of form with a black magic spell — and made him impotent for good measure.
She said: “I messed up Richard’s life ever since we got married. I used my evil powers to trouble his career.
“I’ve been working on him spiritually, to the point he could not perform in bed.”
Her confession came as a controversial TV preacher called TB Joshua was casting out the “evil spirit” that allegedly had a grip on her.
Richard, who wed Adelaide following the 2010 World Cup, yesterday went on Facebook to insist: “My wife is not a witch.”
He said people were often possessed by “false spirits”.
Since last week’s broadcast Adelaide has also denied being a witch — saying it was the spirit that was being cast out that spoke.
She said: “I can’t even remember what took place.
“I am not a witch as it has been rumoured. My husband knows how inspirational I have been to him throughout his goalkeeping career.”

View attachment 64552

THE wife of an ex-Premier League goalie has confessed on TV to being a witch who sabotaged his career by putting spells on him.
Richard Kingson, 34, has played in the top flight for Birmingham, Wigan and Blackpool and is the most capped player with his native Ghana.
But since he was released by Blackpool last year he has been without a club and lost his place in the national squad. Now wife Adelaide Tawiah has appeared on a Nigerian TV show to claim she sparked her hubby’s loss of form with a black magic spell — and made him impotent for good measure.
She said: “I messed up Richard’s life ever since we got married. I used my evil powers to trouble his career.
“I’ve been working on him spiritually, to the point he could not perform in bed.”
Her confession came as a controversial TV preacher called TB Joshua was casting out the “evil spirit” that allegedly had a grip on her.
Richard, who wed Adelaide following the 2010 World Cup, yesterday went on Facebook to insist: “My wife is not a witch.”
He said people were often possessed by “false spirits”.
Since last week’s broadcast Adelaide has also denied being a witch — saying it was the spirit that was being cast out that spoke.
She said: “I can’t even remember what took place.
“I am not a witch as it has been rumoured. My husband knows how inspirational I have been to him throughout his goalkeeping career.”

West Africans uchawi ni part na parcel ya maisha yao. Na hata ukiongea nao hawafichi...kulogana kwao ndio mpango mzima.

Hawa watu si wa kujichanganya nao kimapenzi wala business. Lazima watatumia 'spell'. Lol.

Kwa wale mnaotaka kuoa west Afrika mjiandae!!! Wale wanawake si mchezo!! Wanaloga balaa. Hata wachungaji wa makanisa mengi siku hizi wanahudhuria Nigeria kupata power!!! Kwa kweli hizii dini za kina Lwakatare zinanichosha.

Kuna movie nilikuwa naangalia ...yani mdada sister du kabisa wa mujini alenda kumpikia kijana ambaye amemzimikia...kijana anajidai mgumu.

Sasa baada ya ku save chakula eti anaonja; kijana anmuuliza mbona unakula chakula changu?

Anajibu...usije ukadhani nimeweka love potion.

Haya mambo wanayo sana.
Ndio maana wanasali sana...maana hakuna usalama kule.

Ndio ule uchawi unaoitwa DAWA YA PENZI au..?

She said: "I messed up Richard's life ever since we got married. I used my evil powers to trouble his career.
"I've been working on him spiritually, to the point he could not perform in bed."

"I am not a witch as it has been rumoured. My husband knows how inspirational I have been to him throughout his goalkeeping career."

Hayo maandishi niliyopigia mstari yamenichanganya kidogo, ukweli ni upi, alimrogo huyo mumewe au laaa? Tuamini nini?

Mmh! TB Joshua needs to put a special service ceremony for celebs!
Hivi ma'mvi alipoenda hakutolewa pepo za hela ya dowans?
'I spelled black magic on tanesco, to the extent it will never buy any more nguzo and produce enough electricity for Tz!'

hii kitu mbona unataka kuenea hivi??

Kuna mdada mlokole, shangaa anapiga power jamani ili aolewe.

Yaani mie nimeambiwa leo, nikachoka kabisa.
Dah!

West Africans uchawi ni part na parcel ya maisha yao. Na hata ukiongea nao hawafichi...kulogana kwao ndio mpango mzima.

Hawa watu si wa kujichanganya nao kimapenzi wala business. Lazima watatumia 'spell'. Lol.

Kwahiyo akija Pat Attah au Dumelo
akakuta umeachika kwa mumeo,akasema akuoe utakataa?

Mapenzi yangu kwao ni kwenye movie tu. Mi ni fan.

Muulize Nadia kilichomfanya apigwe chini na mceza mpira wa Chelsea...mkaka amepigwa ma love potion nusu kiwango kishuke. Mpaka waghana wakaja juu...wamuache star wao. Nadia na uzuri wote kabwaga manyanga...mdada mmoja hata sura haieleweki ndio kwa sasa anashika usukani...the same lady eshazaa na superstar mwingine wa Ghana...naona yeye mganga wake ni noma.

Kwahiyo akija Pat Attah au Dumelo
akakuta umeachika kwa mumeo,akasema akuoe utakataa?