Missing You , Beibe Nasty.

and i know that he wont break my heart, and i know that we wont ever apart this time time for us to settle down. My Jg mylovie iam missing every single second i cant wait to see u again my hubby iav never used to b away from ur hands around me ur voice especially when u callin me, looove soon iwill b there and besides idont av a peace of mind u are nt wit me here physically bt remember beib u are my soulmate i av missed those lips of urs jg my love never the less imiss ur bite,pinchin oooooh my God u knw imiss everything from u darlin .nilikua melala my bro mentor kaja niamsha hapa ndo nashtuka nakuta thread thank uuu honey mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaah.
Ded:when you kiss me, be without u ,ilove u.

and i know that he wont break my heart, and i know that we wont ever apart this time time for us to settle down. My Jg mylovie iam missing every single second i cant wait to see u again my hubby iav never used to b away from ur hands around me ur voice especially when u callin me, looove soon iwill b there and besides idont av a peace of mind u are nt wit me here physically bt remember beib u are my soulmate i av missed those lips of urs jg my love never the less imiss ur bite,pinchin oooooh my God u knw imiss everything from u darlin .nilikua melala my bro mentor kaja niamsha hapa ndo nashtuka nakuta thread thank uuu honey mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaah.
Ded:when you kiss me, be without u ,ilove u.

I'm so glad you didn't give up.
I cannot imagine wht my life would b w/out you!!
Najihisi niko melala in your arms , every night and wakin' up pembeni yako, each mornin' is how i want to spend the rest of my life.

Your my everythin'! I fall deeper and dipa in lv with yo Beibe Nasty!
I know there will never b anyone else for me!
Sijui nichanganye na kikwetu ?
Laa! Yatoshe haya.
Back this way fast! wewe ni haki yangu remember ! "Na haki icheleweshwayo ni haki inyimwayo" The sooner the beater .

I'm so glad you didn't give up.
I cannot imagine wht my life would b w/out you!!
Najihisi niko melala in your arms , every night and wakin' up pembeni yako, each mornin' is how i want to spend the rest of my life.

Your my everythin'! I fall deeper and dipa in lv with yo Beibe Nasty!
I know there will never b anyone else for me!
Sijui nichanganye na kikwetu ?
Laa! Yatoshe haya.
Back this way fast! wewe ni haki yangu remember ! "Na haki icheleweshwayo ni haki inyimwayo" The sooner the beater .

Hun nakuelewa kila neno lako ulisemalo ila lovy leo meamka tangu asubuh naumwa na huu mda nakumbuka unavokua wanidekeza wanipikia chakula wanilisha waninywesha ooooh my mama kanibana mi ntaondoka mapema

Hun nakuelewa kila neno lako ulisemalo ila lovy leo meamka tangu asubuh naumwa na huu mda nakumbuka unavokua wanidekeza wanipikia chakula wanilisha waninywesha ooooh my mama kanibana mi ntaondoka mapema

As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you.
Pole sana my lav kwa kuumwa.
Best wishes that you will soon be back to doin' all the thin' you lav.
My prayers are with you wishin' you a speedy recovery.

As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you.
Pole sana my lav kwa kuumwa.
Best wishes that you will soon be back to doin' all the thin' you lav.
My prayers are with you wishin' you a speedy recovery.

Hun thank uu bby imiss ur voice jaman naomba nikusikie nipate hata sm relief

Btw shering our voices eachother already!
Have you any recovery ?