Miss universe 2010: Hellen dausen photos

Kumbe kuna watanzania wazuri kiasi hiki...ni kabila gani jamani,au chotara

All the best Helen in today's miss Universe contest;

hellen9.jpg

MISS UNIVERSE UPDATE:
Alright, so I have the pleasure to be here in the beautiful, sinlicious city of Las Vegas!! And my Serbian-ness managed to get me right up front, behind the judges. Apparently I was on TV going crazy with a Canadian flag… But enough about me! So seeing someone in person, and that close… can be interesting. Sometimes pleasantly surprising and other VERY disappointing! I'm not going to pick on every country but I will give you feedback on certain countries. From a persons perspective who saw exactly what the judges saw.
Albania- This girl WILL get in. She had a smoking body. She's more modelish the pageanty, but we still think she will make it through without a problem!
Australia- Great body! In person she looks like Miley Cyrus. Who I hate. A lot. So. Ya. No.
Brazil- Wow this girl has quite the face!!! The body was not the best, but it wasn't that bad either. This girl meant serious business!
British Virgin Isalnds- They said she lost 120 pounds before this competition. Kudos to her!
Canada- WOW. Okay so we're Canadian and a bit biased. But I was sooooooo pleased with Canada. Her body was amazing, her gown looked great, and her face was so angelic. This girl honestly looks like she should be the poster girl for Miss Universe. We love her. GO CANADA GO!
China- So when you saw everyone else wearing long dresses for evening gown, did you think by wearing a mini dress you would stand out in a positive way? Because I just thought you were stupid.
Columbia- So hot. But those thunder thighs…
Dominican Republic- She looks condescending on stage… I mean she walks well, but let's tone down with he cockiness!
Ecuador- Looked great tonight!
France- slow down girl, this is a show not a race! She practically broke the 100 m dash world record.
Germany- I love when this girl went the wrong way. One thing to remember and you F it up!
Greece- Came straight from a Vegas chapel! With a cheap wedding gown!
Indonesia- VERY bad shape!
Ireland- I didn't know someone could have rolls on their butt, but here we are…
Jamaica- Holy crap she has an amazing body. And I love her face too.
Japan- Actually really liked her, I didn't notice her in the photoshoots- but on stage, wow. Just goes to show how much of an impact stage presence can have.
Kosovo- Every year Kosovo does the same hair for evening gown. Is this the national hair style or something?
Mexico- Amazing. Top 3.
New Zealand- She was really cute. A bit smaller in person then I would have imagined.
Panama, Paraguay, Peru- I don't think any of these girls will win. But they all did a good job, which made it more interesting to watch them go on one after the other.
Philippines- Okay the girl has a stunning body and great walk- but aside from that: her fans, wow. She's their queen regardless.
Puerto Rico- Actually she did well. I don't know if I loved the hair though. I like her with that 1940s curl better.
Russia- Not memorable. Dosvidanja girl.
Serbia- RRRRRRRR. Good lord, of all the beautiful Serbian women in this world- WHY did you choose her to represent us?? I'm sorry, I'm sure she's a great girl- but really?? REALLY? And that dress?
Sweden- I likes her, but I'm not sure if she really has the pageant kind of vibe. And she needs the low lights back.
Tanzania- Fierce.
Trinidad & Tobago- Also fierce.
Ukraine- I really like this girl. She has a great face, a nice body, and just a charm to her!
Uruguay- This is not some couture show people, let's not go wild with the dresses. Looked like a flamingo masacre.
USA- Why does Miss USA have such a plain and boring evening gown? Of all people…
Venezuela- It's just not happening 3 years in a row. Also would like the name of her plastic surgeon. Fantastic nose!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom