Mimi sina jibu la haraka, wewe je?

Lekanjobe Kubinika

JF-Expert Member
Dec 6, 2006
From Yahoofriends

If you were the man, what would you do....?

A man was going on a trip and the wife helped him pack his clothes in a bag.

When he was about to leave, the wife handed him a box of CONDOMS and said: "Honey, take this with you, in case of temptations".

With a broad smile the husband said; "Thanks honey. You are the best".

When he got into his car, his wife came running: ''Honey give me some. Who knows; I might also be tempted"

that man made a big mistake when accepted the box of condoms from his wife. My opinion is that the wife did not expect the husband to receive the condoms, but she expected a husband to respond with a a nice lovely statement showing that he can not fall to temptations so easly! But because he received the condoms already, there is no way but to give her some. But after the man returns home from his journey the first thing he wil do is to count the condoms he left with his wife and if one is used, that marriage is over!

that man made a big mistake when accepted the box of condoms from his wife. My opinion is that the wife did not expect the husband to receive the condoms, but she expected a husband to respond with a a nice lovely statement showing that he can not fall to temptations so easly! But because he received the condoms already, there is no way but to give her some. But after the man returns home from his journey the first thing he wil do is to count the condoms he left with his wife and if one is used, that marriage is over!
kwa hiyo bora asizitumie kabisa, kama aki-do apige nyama kwa nyama?

Another question is where were the condom. Temptations are there to strengthen the life. Men, let be careful.

So you count the condoms, fine. You also find the differences in shops and trace who bought them, asuming your wife can actually access thos condom shops and buy as much as she like? Or, which one is better, you allow her to keep the condom number remaining the same but humanise freshly to make you happy with your wrong probabilities that your wife can only do with condoms? teh teh te teh!

Aaaaaaah! kama ni mimi hiyo ni rahisi sana.Anaponifuata kwenye gari ili nimpunguzie kondom, nateremka halafu tunaenda naye ndani.napiga mzigo wa wiki tatu kwa dakika tatu tu ili aridhike kwamba sina deni!

..............kha!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
We Aminata unachekesha sana kwani:
1.UMEJICHEKEA kimoyomoyo KAMA CHIZI!!
2.Halafu nikifikiria CHIZI Alivyo NACHEKA ZAIDI...
UUUWIII...
ubongo wa mwana nchi ni silaha hatari sana!