Miguu inauma

Mabagala

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2009
Nimekuwa na matatizo ya miguu kuuma, hali hii hunituokea pale ninapokuwa nimekaa kwa muda mrefu ama asubuhi ninapoamka. Ninapokuwa nimekaa muda mrefu, basi itauma pale ninaponyanyuka hadi nitakapoanza kutembea tu mwendo kama wa hatua 100 ivi inatulia kuuma, sana sana inauma sehemu za goti hasa hasa kwenye joints. Nikiamka asubuhi pia hali ndo hiyo hiyo. Sijaenda hospitali bado, wataalamu hapa mnaweza mkanisaidia, au kunielekeza kituo cha tiba ambacho naweza kwenda kupata tiba, Nafanya mazoezi mepesi mepesi lakni bado haijatulia

Pole sana.

One thing you can do beforehand is thoroughly stretch out your feet tomorrow morning before getting out of bed. All of us who suffered it before you well rememer that tenderness when we got out bed in the morning and put weight on our feet.

Here's what you do: When you wake up, still lying down, *very gently* start pointing your toes up and down, up and down, not straining. Do that at least 10 times, then side-to-side a little, then drawing circles with your toes. Again, not particularly straining or stretching out the ligaments and tendons. Now, doe those three things again, this time with a little more force. Finally, really stretch out your feet/ankles, arching the bottom of your foot several times from ball to heel.

Now, wen you stand up and walk downstairs or across the floor, does it hurt less? If so, you probably have PF. If you religiously stretch out (it's not so important that you do the exact exercises I recommend, any similar regimens will work for stretching) before you get up in the morning, before you get up after sitting at your desk for a while, getting out of your car, etc., and *make certain* to only wear very supportive footwear, including dress shoes with great support, and if you avoid carrying a heavy laptop bag to work everyday like idiot me, you can beat back the advancing aches.

Nimekopi hapa Why do my feet hurt all the time, especially in the morning? - feet pain footpain | Ask MetaFilter

kumbe bag ya laptop inaleta matatizo pia! Asante Lizzy, sijaamka bado, nikiamka tu naanza zoezi

Back
Top Bottom