MIGOGORO KENYA...Mh. MOI UPO?

Kenya has a very long way to go to address Mungiki Issue. Wakati Mwal. Nyerere was buiding Tz as a nation Kenyatta na Moi were bussy approprieting wealth, land..which brought Mungiki and other injutices we see in Kenya today!

I think Mwal. was a good nation builder!
I dont really think you thought well when writing that statement.

Mwalimu destroyed you mate, you cant see? He destroyed you with ujamaa, phucked your education system, left you poor and heart broken, and you are still praising the man.. DAMN.. Feels like me praising our 'founding father' NEVER..
I think you guys have a problem, its either you dont understand stuff, or you are too high on some illegal ish that you cant even fathom the idea of properly scrutinizing your previous and current goverment.

You people have alot of natural resources, God blessed your country, but you are still paupers. You have nothing to your name as a country, NOTHING. No one knows you outside the larger East Africa, no one. What have you to show for all your years of peace? Nothing. You are just the same ol' Lethargic country of the eighties.

Mwalimu destroyed you mate, you cant see? He destroyed you with ujamaa, phucked your education system, left you poor and heart broken, and you are still praising the man.. DAMN.. Feels like me praising our 'founding father' NEVER..
I think you guys have a problem, its either you dont understand stuff, or you are too high on some illegal ish that you cant even fathom the idea of properly scrutinizing your previous and current goverment.

You people have alot of natural resources, God blessed your country, but you are still paupers. You have nothing to your name as a country, NOTHING. No one knows you outside the larger East Africa, no one. What have you to show for all your years of peace? Nothing. You are just the same ol' Lethargic country of the eighties.

smatta,

Tz is a peaceful and stable place: mauaji ya Mungiki type we dont have! Killings after roberies Tz siku hizi hufanywa na majambazi toka Kenya in Arusha, Moshi and Dar!

Tz is a beautiful and nice place: crime iko chini pia! Hebu niambie why kill your own coutrymen? Who killed:
1. Simon Mwangi Kamagogo? 2. James Abora? 3. Manager of coffee farm of Thika who was killed at Nairobi? And so many others?? 1000's of peolple through Mungiki?

What we are saying: clean your house and put it in order before EAC intergration! Most Tz are reluctant for EAF Kenya ndo wanaomba iwe hata leo hii!! sema Watz wanasema hapana!

The nature of problems in Tz are different: we dont slaughter each other, at least we value and respect life!

Again No tribalism in Tz: this is the legacy of Nyerere we have in Tz of which Kenyans you may not have!

I guess we are all reaping what our founding fathers sowed.

But hey, I'll choose life over wealth any day.

smatta,

The nature of problems in Tz are different: we dont slaughter each other, at least we value and respect life!

Again No tribalism in Tz: this is the legacy of Nyerere we have in Tz of which Kenyans you may not have!

I personally think you are mistaken.. You guys murder albino, (In the 21st century, for crying out loud) you are still killing innocent albinos due to some stupid superstition. Thats retarded, I saw a documentary on Aljazeera on how you kill those innocent albinos, it was devastating.

If you can kill a person because he/she lacks melanin, then are you are one heck of an uneducated goon, who should be locked down for life..

I personally think you are mistaken.. You guys murder albino, (In the 21st century, for crying out loud) you are still killing innocent albinos due to some stupid superstition. Thats retarded, I saw a documentary on Aljazeera on how you kill those innocent albinos, it was devastating.

If you can kill a person because he/she lacks melanin, then are you are one heck of an uneducated goon, who should be locked down for life..

Any different from the way your government slaughtered you guys like chickens after the elections? You say we are not know outside E. Africa, are you sure? Anyways I guess its better not to be known then to be known by the whole world through CNN when all that violence occurred after your elections. Its embarrassing that in the 21st century are still getting killed over a few staying in power. It's sad Kenya thinks its some sort of superpower but my friend when the real developed countries compare as hawa tofautishi sana. Don't know why you brag about your wealth while it's only in the hands of the few. You keep bragging but I'm sure you yourself are financially advanced as the next Tanzanian in this forum.

So you are admitting that you are an unknown coastal country near KENYA, and that you nearly murdered albinos to extinction due to some stupid superstition? And we are not discussing financial status of individuals, because I havent read anywhere smatta indicating that he is wealthier than the next Tanzanian. Besides all the problems facing Kenya, (and you having all the resources and peace in the land) we still remain the economic power house of East and Central Africa, this should provoke you to ask some real questions; like what are we doing that you are not? Are your resources being put into good use? what is the number of unreported corruption going round? Are you being duped to believing that you have the best goverment in EA(in comparison to Kenya and UG)? These is the stuff you should be discussing because your usuall excuse is that we wait and see (watch this space). We have been waiting for so long and I have never seen progress on your side besides being an Island of peace. Shida inatokea wapi, is it that you really dont have people who can steer your country to prosperity?

So you are admitting that you are an unknown coastal country near KENYA, and that you nearly murdered albinos to extinction due to some stupid superstition? And we are not discussing financial status of individuals, because I havent read anywhere smatta indicating that he is wealthier than the next Tanzanian. Besides all the problems facing Kenya, (and you having all the resources and peace in the land) we still remain the economic power house of East and Central Africa, this should provoke you to ask some real questions; like what are we doing that you are not? Are your resources being put into good use? what is the number of unreported corruption going round? Are you being duped to believing that you have the best goverment in EA(in comparison to Kenya and UG)? These is the stuff you should be discussing because your usuall excuse is that we wait and see (watch this space). We have been waiting for so long and I have never seen progress on your side besides being an Island of peace. Shida inatokea wapi, is it that you really dont have people who can steer your country to prosperity?

Kaazi kweli kweli!

Kenyans should be very proud of being an economic hub of EA and also having the largest slum in Africa of about 1,000,000!

Huge pride!

Shift your focus from Kibera, look at what is at hand, economics. Despite it being the Largest slum in Africa, there is upgrading that is taking place, atleast some initiative is being done. Like soweto, it will one day be used as an example(especially for your country) on how slum upgrading should be done.

Shift your focus from Kibera, look at what is at hand, economics. Despite it being the Largest slum in Africa, there is upgrading that is taking place, atleast some initiative is being done. Like soweto, it will one day be used as an example(especially for your country) on how slum upgrading should be done.

Mkuu Bad Seed,

Kenya may have slightly higher GDP and GNP figures than other EA countries, but how much of that actually translates to real income or wealth to the common mwananchi?

Yes, the 20 wealthiest families in Kenya, accounting for about 90% of GDP and GNP, may be worth slightly more than the 20 richest families in Tanzania who may be contributing about 80% to that country's GDP and GNP. This is to mention nothing of the foreign interests which are substantial in both countries. You may find indigenous (pure African) control of the economy is negligible, even with the political petit bourgeise thrown in.

Given this situation, the common Kenyan man may be as wretched as the Tanzanian common man, if not worse off.

Enjoy your cow-hoof sandwich at your next meal. Because many other Kenyans are.

What I can say from posts here is that you usually view your country as a closed chapter,............................................

ukiona mwenzako anyolewa, chako kitie maji..

SMATTA AND BAD SEED,
You are about to divert the motion from Kenya to Tanzania.
Kindly lets discuss with respect to what is happening in Kenya.
Kama hujui kinachoendelea huko Kenya, Msikilize MZALENDO, OWOYA,MWANAFALSAFA, NA AB-TICHAZ.

........................just ordinary problems ......................../QUOTE]

BAD,
Just ordinary problems? (Eti ni matatizo ya kawaida tu?)

Are the problems addressed by OWOYA, MWANAHALISI AND MZALENDO just ordinary? ..... NI MATATIZO YA KAWAIDA?

Last edited by a moderator:
not at all, just ordinary problems that any random goverment can have

I almost choked when I read this statement..eti just ordinary problems???

You want to tell me when a gang has been running loose around the
country beheading people with wanton impunity is just an ordinary
problem?...Wewe sikuelewi mazee ama you are just some rich individual
out of touch with reality. Hebu go tell the families of the murdered folks
that we are experiencing an ordinary problem uone vile watakutimua.

Meanwhile for how long has Mungiki menace been going on before you try
telling us its an ordinary problem?

No, the problems facing Kenya right now are not ordinary problems, please lets call a spade a spade.
These are very big problems and every one is watching and praying that Kenya does not go back the much cliched PEV...even using the acronym is a cliche!! OUCH!!... PEV a much used and misused acroynm, anyway back to my rhetoric.

These problems look insurmountable man!!!

To you Bad Seed
I'm at loss most of the time at how things have escalated to where they are now. Kibaki "ibad" the elections and now he can't lead. What IRONY!!!! He wanted it by force and now he cannot do a damn thing..ameshindwa kabisa...he has no plan/strategy!!

Therefore denying these problems will not make them go away. Accepting that we have huge problems on the other hand makes us see the reality and start finding solutions to the problems. My heart bleeds and a good source tell me that this is just a tip of the iceberg...worse is yet to come. The people who suffer are the common man trying to make a living...

I will accept that we have "Ginormous" problems. Some times it's easy not to wake up!!! Good e.g is the Arsenal fan who commited suicide...I can bet my bottom dollar that it was not about football...there were already underlying problems/issues. It was an easy exit. His troubles are over...what of the rest of the 39.000.000 people?

Alot of Governments have problems even big problems, the ever present corruption to say the least.
OURS in Kenya are huge and manmade, the sad fact is that they can be tamed yet no one is doing anything. Mungiki and other armed robbers should be dealt with military style. they are bearing arms and therefore we must consider ourselves at war. When at war a self respecting Gover should deploy the army.
Mungiki, Random Police killing, IDP...misuse of public funds, bad governance. when does it end.
The saddest fact is that it can be tackled, however, Kibakis lethargy is about to cause more bloodshed. Lazy A**
I cry for Freedom again. We need a third liberation!!!
Infact it is now very dangerous to speak out loud, your fate is sealed as soon as you start to question the Gover.
Executions are a dime a dozen, random killings that are meant look like they are isolated but there is a common thread to the executions. Done in the same style and by "robbers" who never take any valuables. I am afraid and we should all be very afraid.

This is not a time for ridicule by any body...neighbours et al. Idealogies and styles are very contagious. No one is immune to insurgencies and uprisings.

In a nutshell what im saying is, In as much as Kenya has huge problems it's not something to gloat over, for those who have been gloating all over this forum and laughing gleefuly...the vitriol and malice exposed here in this forum is AMAZING.
If it happened to Kenya it can happen to anyone/country, who would have thought that Zimbabwe could have gone wrong?

I've said it. Now let the detractors come!!
I still stand by Kenya, FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.

Last edited:
To me they are as ordinary as any problem faced by a democratic country.

Says the person from Kenya. Is it the same democratic country that had to kill innocent people in order of one man to stay in power? Is democracy swearing yourself in within a matter of minutes while you know the results a disputed? I could be wrong, maybe democracy has double standards.

Kibaki "ibad" the elections and now he can't lead. What IRONY!!!! He wanted it by force and now he cannot do a damn thing..ameshindwa kabisa...he has no plan/strategy!!

Mkuu,

I dont agree with this. Kibaki never wanted to run for a second term. He was coerced into doing so by a clique of goons better known as the 'Mount Kenya Mafia".

These goons are the ones who stole the election and are currently running the show. Kibaki is just being used as a front.

Back
Top Bottom