Michelle obsession.....

its not a warning
since you are my brother...

just know that i cant afford to see Michelle angry or sad.....
something got to give......
we cant both disappoint her...
as your brother i have to correct your mistakes and do the right thing....
and make the lady happy......i hope you will understand that it is not personal......

Damn, i hate this brotherly thing you have....
Take some risks when a woman you think deserves better is not gettin better...
Please, if he can not make me happy,then do it for my sake!!

Damn, i hate this brotherly thing you have....
Take some risks when a woman you think deserves better is not gettin better...
Please, if he can not make me happy,then do it for my sake!!

i see! am i supposed to denounce my throne?

hny! i ll be having this cross country thing 2moro hope u wont mind missing me for a day!

hny! i ll be having this cross country thing 2moro hope u wont mind missing me for a day!

I thought we are going for second honeymoon???? He he he he heeeeeeeeee, try me, i said try me and you regret!! Enough!

my very dearest michelle i do love you with all my heart and soul! seing you shutting me out... its killing me! pls this time i promise you i will stay.. am saying these on a bended knee!

HC, at last umerudi.

And, I love you more....welcome back Hashy.....missed you!!

Michelle, you know why am more than HAPPY for you.
Sasa ukae kwa mmeo na utulie.:lol:

my very dearest michelle i do love you with all my heart and soul! seing you shutting me out... its killing me! pls this time i promise you i will stay.. am saying these on a bended knee!
magoti ya nini Mkuu? Wanawake wa kiswahili hawa ukiwapigia magoti wanakuzarau tu,acha uzungu, we wahi pale pugu road kwa fidahusein nyanyua ka rav4 umpige nako kisha utanisimulia hiyo ahsante atakayokupa Michelle itakuwa ni kwa style ipi!
Ps: don't n never confess kwamba ulipata bibi mwingine,never,we zuga tu yataisha.

honey! am all yours for the take! time for a second honey moon!

karibuni kijijini kwetu buganguzi,nice weather,matoke kedekede,rubisi kwa wingi,senene chapachapa na kaza wa kaza kwa ajili ya hanimuni.it will all be on me.

Nashukuru kuwepo nasi tangu mwanzo wa safari
Nashukuru kuwepo nasi kwenye furaha na dhiki
Nashukuru kupenda sisi tuzishinde zetu tofauti
Nawaahidi hatutawaangusha hadi pale itakashindikana kabisa.....
ahadi kibaaaaaaaaooooooo,haya bana,kila la kheri,mi niko hapa mlangoni maternity wodi agha khan nasubiria muingie.