Mgogoro ziwa Nyasa: Tahadhari kwa watanzania, hasa watumiaji wa JF

Malawi kupigana na TZ is like mjusi kupigana na ,mamba, sasa hawa mijusi siku hizi kama wameanza kupammbana na mamba shauri yao. halafu huyu mama hajui kikwete ni mjeshi na jamaa wanapenda vita sana, hivi karibuni tulikuwa commoro, tukapigain two hrs, mtz mmoja akafa kwa ajali ya kudumbukia kwenye maji siyo bullet, sasa kwa yale ya uganda na ukizingatia wakubwa ni marafiki hasa US sijui malawi inakuwa wapi, very risky saa hizi kufikiria vita kwa malawi wakijua na rais mwenyewe mwanajeshi.

yawezakana ukawa hulijui JWTZ,lina silaha nzito sana pia lina Kambi mpaka za Makomando. Ushawahi kuisikia Kambi inaitwa Ngerengere? Achana na hiyo kuna kambi zinatengeneza SILAHA hapa Tanzania na siwezi kuzitaja.

wewe ndo mpumbavu wa mwisho,kambi ndio inapigana vita? watu wanaoshindwa kumanage maghala ya silaha zao wenyewe huo ujuzi wa kutengeneza umewapa wewe? jifunze kutafsiri matukio.

wewe ndo mpumbavu wa mwisho,kambi ndio inapigana vita? watu wanaoshindwa kumanage maghala ya silaha zao wenyewe huo ujuzi wa kutengeneza umewapa wewe? jifunze kutafsiri matukio.

kabla hatujaendelea na mada mkuu naomba unijuze, mimi nimekutukana mpaka uniite ni mpumbavu wa mwisho? Hata kama nilichokiongea ni ujinga lakini si kunitukana, nakuheshimu sana True

Kaka lakini ni kweli kwenye mambo kama haya tuwe waangalifu sana, security ya nchi ni kitu sensitive sana, hapa hakuna kujadili udhaifu tena, ni strengths tu, vita ya argetina na uingereza, waingereza walishinda kwa maneno tu akini walishapigwa, tuwe makini sana.
achana na habari za historia wewe, waambie watz ukweli usiwalishe upepo, ulipo hapo hata mgambo hujapitia ndo maana unaleta takataka zako hapa, usidhani vita ni rahisi km unavyoandika ujinga baada ya kujua kutumia keyboard.

kabla hatujaendelea na mada mkuu naomba unijuze, mimi nimekutukana mpaka uniite ni mpumbavu wa mwisho? Hata kama nilichokiongea ni ujinga lakini si kunitukana, nakuheshimu sana True
chuja kwanzanunayotaka kuwapa watz, usipotoshe watu, km unajua halaf unaandika takataka kuitwa mpumbavu kitakuuma lkn km hujui thamani na matokeo ya unachoandika kuitwa mpumbavu kutakusaidia kujifunza nini cha kuandika,heshima haina maana km hujui matokeo ya kile unachoandika!

tatizo la tanzania 2tapigana,watu wetu watakufa lakini 2kiikomboa hyo sehemu mafisadi wanagawana 10%...! Bora 2waachie malawi wanaojua ku2mia resourses zao.. na kuwaletea maendeleo wananchi wao!

waaw,
malawi sambaratisha
(wezi,mafisadi,matapeli,vibaka,njaa,mahasidi,roho mbaya) hao,
safisha tanganyika,ndo tabia(khulka) zao,hawajui kuridhka na wanavopewa na mungu wao mpaka wanganganie visivyo vyao,
safisha hadi magogoni,
wanataka kukunyanganyeni bdae wanawapa wazungu,wao wanapewa 3%, punda hawa wamezoea tamaa.
wacha mufedheheke na tamaa zenu

wadau hawa jamaa inabidi tuwapige na uyo mama inabidi tumpe adabu angalieni haya ndo baadhi ya maoni yao kuhusu ziwa nyasa

• History itself can tell, that this lake is ours AND not the so called Ministers,esp in TZ. Let the rule of law be respected here AND not personal interests!
    Like 1

• …am smelling war with THESE ARABS SWAHILIS.
    -from the context we led its clear-the lake is ours.
    -am worried with these arabs, i think ALBASHIL is involved.
    -MALAWI and TANZANIA are brothers, therefore i edge both parties to continue discause.
    Like 0
  • 3tat-tyata Says:August 1st, 2012 at 1:28 pm

This is the time we will always remember,need the visionary and strong leaders MALAWI GET UP,STAND UP
    Like 0

• If Tanzania proposed at the OAU that the existing colonial borders should be the borders of the then newly independent states should be existing colonial border, why then should special condition apply to Lake Malawi?
    Malawi too has its grievances with regard to the existing borders and if anything, the discussion of the demarcation of the border should not be restricted to water alone but land. The people residing in the eastern shores of lake Malawi are ethnically Malawians and it will only be proper if Tanzania ceded that part of the country to Malawi.
    Is there a good reason to make a special case for Tanzania?
    Like 0

• This article offers a great analysis of the ‘dilemma’ as it is and was….I hope Madam president will get across this one and take it seriously :)-
    Like 0

• Wow. I always admire your writing, O Wise One. And this one is nicely supplemented by existing documentation. You must be part of the delegation that will be meeting the Tanzanians. You seem to have facts to back up any arguments you might formulate.
    Like ​0
  • 7kadya nkena Mbiri Nja Nkhoswe!! Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Tanzania seems to have never been a good neighbor but a betrayer of an African bother it clearly know that part of the south soil of the south of It. is Nyasaland yet it claimed it to be its own even now the Lake which they call it nyasa the lake of nyasaland it even want to share our half…. LET MALAWI AS A NATION SAY A BIG NOOOOOO!!! TO THIS GREEDY BROTHER you never know one day Tanzania will wake up one morning and claim that the whole lake belongs to them!! this is very abnormal!!
    this greedy Nation still have Adolf hitler notions in its operation and thinking….
    mind you not even the Germans thinks that Hitler was right to start the World war 2. so how can Tanzania at this hour claimed to be right!!
    I KADYA NKENA MBIRI NJA NKHOSWE AS A CONCERN CITIZEN SAYS NOOO TO THE TANZANIANS REQUEST…
    THEY MUST NOT MISUNDERSTAND ALLOWING THEM TO SHARE OUR LAKE FOR THEIR DOMESTIC PURPOSES DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE OTHER PART BELONGS TO THEM….
    THEY SHOULD AT LEAST APPRECIATE OUR KING NESS AND QUITE…. WEWE VIPI? LAKE NYASA IS FOR NYASA PEOPLE THE PEOPLE OF NYASALAND!!
    1_14_up.png
  • 8kodi chanthunya alipo? Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:47 pm

TZ and MOZ have access to the sea. They have huge potential oil and gas fields not to mention the millions they make on port fees from landlocked countries like MW, ZA and ZW. There is no reason for us to back down to the Taifas.
    Iether they get the **** out of lake Malawi or we claim a piece of their land on the Indian Ocean as an enclave. Unfortunately, since we are a bwanaboy, timid people, we will lose this case.
    Samatokota bwanji Bingu ali moyo?
    1_14_up.png
  • 9Sheikh Yusufu Mulamba Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Abiti Kahuna Ntila, mumufunse Hillary Clinton akabwera Sunday kuti pamenepa titani madonor?
    1_14_up.png
  • 10mwina Malawi Says:August 1st, 2012 at 2:55 pm

the lake is ours. that’s it. palibeso kuti wina aziti fwefwe. kaya tifunamo mafuta, kaya nsomba, kaya nchenga, that’s our business. talkwa kukhala pakati?
    1_14_up.png
  • 11mthakati Says:August 1st, 2012 at 3:01 pm

In other words, wise one, this is a stalemate! Do we define our existence as a nation from the time the colonialists declared we existed as a territory, or do we go beyond that to the time of the Marabvi kingdom or beyond, when the “akafula” roamed the land?
    1_14_up.png
  • 12nangupitamo Says:August 1st, 2012 at 3:02 pm

This issue is indeed not negotiable. We cannot reopen the wounds inflicted upon us by the infamous Berlin Conference lest the issue escalate further into other silent issues. We have also kept wondering why Malawi was demarcated to be such a small potatoe shaped country surrounded by giants. Surely some of our terrotory must have been stolen. If we have to reopen these issues, lets broaden the framework of discussion and not just limit it to lake Malawi. We also feel there is a genuine justification for our territory to extend to the Indian ocean somewnhere somehow. We would rather return to the prehistoric Maravi Kingdom rather than be restricted to this small country. If Tanzania, Mozambique and Zambia are willing to talk within this broader framework then we are ready to come to the party.
    1_14_up.png

• APA NDIPAMENE A CHAKULUNGWA A INTERNATIONAL LAW BAMBO PETER MUTHARIKA AKUFUNIKA TSOPANO.TANZANIA ON THE OTHER HAND, WAONA KUTI PALOWA MBOLA YA PRESIDENT,NDE AKUFUNA JB AKAFUNSE MA DONA KUTI KODI NYANJAYI NDI YA THU KAPENA AYI? KODI NANGA MUNGATHE KUTITHANDIZA? TILOLA MA GAY KUTI ADZICHITA MITALA. TIPANGANSO DEVALUE MADZI KUTI AKHALE MATOPE

Well-loved. Like
    1_14_up.png

• Guys, tiyeni nawoni mataifa. Tikokere Malawi akafike ku Indian ocean. Mwayi ndiwomwewu basi. Ndipo tichite mwachanguchangu. MA are you ready?
    Akuyishosha okha. Tikangotero, Za pwitikizi ndi Nyasa Corridor ndiye kuti zatha, after all its very expensive. Malawi woyeeeeee.
    1_14_up.png

• third world war ikayamba,ife tdzamenyana ndi tanzania believe it or not.
    I Agree with mr fuel.ma arab kwawo ndi kupha,kuononga ndi kuba.analowa mmalo mwa satana ndikhulupilileni.
    timaona ndife anthu wamba koma inu anthu andale mumazindikila pa last minute.
    mashahili kwao mkuchotsa zikopa ma albino becareful my fellow malawians before its too late
    1_14_up.png

• The wise one, you should indeed be part of delegation to TZ. I have looked at the comments to the subject and am awe struck by the oneness potrayed by all. Their belong to mother Malawi and standing up for her. BIG UP guys.
    1_14_up.png

• Remember this has been prophesied by prophet Bushiri.
    1_14_up.png

• This is a total greedy by our neighbour,how come on Earth humans think like small creatures?it is absolutely anacceptable to what Tanzanians think of our beloved malawi.We are going expose them until they tell us the truth about the other land they have stolen from us.
    1_14_up.png

• This is a crisis.parliament shd b called and a bill on conscription be proposed,debated and passed.another bill for funds to buy tanks,artillery,guns and other weapons even chemical.we need to be prepared lest all our neighbours will claim a chunk of our land.
    1_14_up.png
  • 20kaleesta Says:August 1st, 2012 at 6:10 pm

mnn,mn
    1_14_up.png

• These Taifa’s are playing with fire here. This is Lake ‘Malawi’ and I for one am ready to go to war if that is what it takes to school them about ownership of the Lake. They will pay in blood and tears!
    General Odillo please don’t waste any time, this is not a time for diplomacy, look at the misfortune that this PP regime’s constant smiling and begging has brought for us, even Swahili’s want to ride us bareback in our own lake. Athileni ma stunt grenade agalu amenewa right at the boarder, let them ran to Kikwete and tell him kutu kwanukha utsi ku Lake Malawi! This is where we miss Chitsulo cha njanji, he would not have bitten his words over this insult by Kikwete.
    1_14_up.png
  • 22Wa Nzeru Wa kum'mawa Says:August 1st, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Big up Wise One,
    I have been looking for such analysis to the history of this dispute, now it seems clear. To defuse the Taifas claim, we as Malawians let’s also counter by claiming that land in the prehistoric era.
    Maravi for Malawi
    Nyasa for Nyasaland
    Lake Nyasa for Nyasaland.
    Lake Malawi for Malawi.
    On this one, I am ready to join the barracks to fight for my legitimate boarders. I urge the MDF to start recruiting more of us who are willing for this cause.

Well-loved. Like
    1_14_up.png

• Is it Lake Tanzania? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    Is it Lake Mozambique? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    Is it Lake Zambia? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    The lake’s name is lake Malawi. PERIOD!
    1_14_up.png

• Yes good history for me. I missed and did this position. But most people that lakes or similar bodies most of them grow and claim further land outwards. Tanzanians claim may be appropriate. Please advise on experiences as mentioned herein. Anyway challenges need to be resolved.
    1_14_up.png

• It seems that some of our Tanzanian wa Swahili friends want a some of the oil proceeds, if there is any? They would never make this an issue otherwise.Let us talk but don’t give them an inch of the lake or a drop of oil!! They have been blessed with much in Tanzania!! You know that they will never be satisfied…..
    1_14_up.png
  • 26Humphrey's Titus Nthara Jnr Says:August 1st, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen in TAnzania can you help me on this one,if you had a mango tree on your house and the tree has some fruits which are dangling at your neighbours yard, can the neighbour claim that part of the tree branch and its fruits dangling on the other side of her house is hers?? Taifas the best you can do which i can accept is ENJOY THE FRUITS FORGET ABOUT THE TREE, mind you we have the best civil service you cannot win this case, you have LAKE VICTORIA,YOU HAVE LAKE TANGANYIKA MORE OVER THE GIANT INDIAN OCEAN WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? leave the lake to us. Nyasaland and Tanganyika are too different names they dont even match shame on you TAIFAS.
    1_14_up.png
  • 27kuwapunira Says:August 1st, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Koma mukuyamba zimenezi chifukwa choti chitsulo cha njanji chafa.
    Mitu zanu nonse ma TAIFA.
    1_14_up.png

• I beta die fytn 4wats myn thn leav en c my neba takn advntag of my silenc….
    1_14_up.png
  • 29Penicillin Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 8:56 am

They own part of Lake Victoria, Lake Tanganyika and a big big chunk of the Indian Ocean. Why the **** do they want part of our lake?!?!?!
    1_14_up.png

• What belongs to me is for me,and if people witnesses that it belongs to me then it is for me fore ever,i will never allow some one to just take it away from me alive unless i am killed.I can’t give it to others unless it is of no use to me.Have the right to fight what belongs to you and people will help you if you fall in the stream of your wicknes.
    1_14_up.png
  • 31Aston Cheyo Nyondo Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 11:52 am

Tanzania has never been a good neighbour. Jeaolusy greed has ever characterised Tanzania.The country has during its history quarrelled with both Kenya and Uganda to her north and northwest. And to Malawi to their south. Mozambique who shares lake border with Malawi has no problem to the oil exploration. She realises she like Tanzania has a long Indian Ocean shore rich with oil reserves. Why quarrel with Malawi over a mosel of a slice of bread. Mozambique reasons. But not the Swahilis. They have no scrupples. Tanzania still calls the lake “Lake Nyasa”. Is that unclear to them that Malawians are otherwise Nyasas? Is that not loud clear conclusive attestation by that country that the lake largely belongs to Malawi
    Of course the waters of the lake belongs to all people whose land borders a lake. But it is to the country whose government looks after the lake, river the resource belongs. It’s the Government of Malawi that looks after Lake Malawi
    But quiet diplomacy with selfish Tanzania is the way to amicable resolution. Meanwhile Malawi to proceed with exploration
    1_14_up.png

• kodi Tanzania’yi bwanji tingoyibandula, Rambo is ready tiisalaze.
    1_14_up.png
  • 33waku Ntcheu Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 12:58 pm

apa nde mbola abraz! ayamba kutokota lero chifukwa Bingu(RIP) ali ku mpumulo wa bata eti? they knew machete boys were ever so ready, tikanawa nyenye-nyenye!
    Penicillin you are right! greedy mother****ers want take our lake.Amayi better get Peter Mutharika on board, let him be useful to his nation for once, he is an expert in international law
    1_14_up.png

• “That was in 1960. 1961 we became independent. 1962, early 1962, I resigned as Prime Minister and then a few weeks later I received Dr. Banda. Mungu amuweke mahali pema. I received Dr. Banda. We had just, FRELIMO had just established itself here and we were now in the process of starting the armed struggle. So Banda comes to me with a big old book, with lots and lots of maps in it, and tells me, “Mwalimu what is this, what is Mozambique, there is no such thing as Mozambique”. I said “What do you mean there is no such thing as Mozambique”. So he showed me this map, and he said “That part is part of Nyasaland. (It was still Nyasaland at that time) “that part is part of Southern Rhodesia, that part is Swaziland, and this part, which is the northern part, Makonde part, that is your part.” So Banda disposed of Mozambique just like that. I ridiculed the idea, and Banda never liked anybody to ridicule his ideas. So he left and went to Lisbon to talk to Salazar about this wonderful idea. I don’t know what Salazar told him…So those three, the delegation of the Masai, led by the American missionary, Banda’s old book of maps, and the Ogaden, caused me to move that Resolution, in Cairo in ’64 [that Africa must accept the borders which we have inherited from colonialism, accept them as they are]. And I say, the Resolution was accepted, two countries with reservations, and one was Somalia because Somalia wanted the Ogaden, Somalia wanted Northern Kenya, Somalia wanted DjiboutI” – JULIUS K. NYERERE’S ‘REFLECTIONS’ IN HAROUB OTHMAN’S (2000) EDITED BOOK ON REFLECTIONS ON LEADERSHIP IN AFRICA: FORTY YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE pp. 20-22
    1_14_up.png

• I real don’t know where does this ****en shit idea come from,….there must be equal share of lake nyasa.period.
    1_14_up.png
  • 36Ally Kissy Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Tanzania had a dispute with Kenya following claims of Kenya that mount Kilimanjaro belongs to her. She was educated and accepted the truth.
    Uganda under Iddi Amin Dada claimed that the area under the existing Tanzania – Uganda border and Kagera river belonged to Uganda, diplomatic talks were undertaken to solve the dispute; however, Iddi Amin seemed not to understand the truth, he invaded our country and we had no option than to defend ourselves till when we overthrew his leadership in 1979 through military operations.
    Kamuzu Banda on the Malawian side claimed the ownership of Lake Nyasa a.k. Malawi by 100%, he was educated by the late Nyerere and seemed to understand by 50%, now this new Lady is awakening the dispute; diplomatic ways will be undertaken but military means will be the last solution.
    Tanzania understands the rights of all people not only in Africa but worldwide. We were in front line during liberation struggles in Africa and we were anti-apartheid of South African whites just a few to mention; what can Malawi boast herself in African liberation movement.
    If we devoted ourselves to fight for other people’s rights, what would happen if our own rights seem to be rapped by our purported good neighbors? The answer is obvious, we will fight until the last drop of our blood.
    The lake being called Lake Malawi does not necessarily confer legal rights to Malawi only, Lake Tanganyika is shared by Burundi, DRC, Zambia and Tanzania and for your information a large portion of the same belongs to DRC although it is called Lake Tanganyika.

Well-loved. Like
    1_14_up.png

• I believe diplomatic course will resolve the matter peacefully. I don’t believe in military course. It is usually distructive both socially and economically and in most cases people end up in a round table for negotion after all the distruction done. Building a nation that is torn by war requires a lot a energy and resources, and in fact Malawians will be the bigger losers.
    1_14_up.png

• Let these guys try. We wil **** them off. This is like grabbing ur own wife
    1_14_up.png
  • 39TANGA NYIKA Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 10:15 pm

we are always ready for everything…wewill never even care..that malawian are our neighbours or even ‘fellow african’or brother or what ever…why today all these years of ‘silence’..?where this shit come from..? after accepting gay relationship..?WELL IF SO THEN LET SEE…?
    1_14_up.png
  • 40TANGA NYIKA Says:August 2nd, 2012 at 10:33 pm

don’t be stupid..fool WE WILL NEVER..LET YOU OR ANY ONE TOUCH…OUR HOLLYLAND..LIKE WEDID TO OTHERS..
    WELL LET ME TELL YOU MALAWIANS…YOU GUYZ ARE VERY FUNY…ALLTHESE YEARS..?ISWEAR TO FGHT FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY TANZANIA…TANZANIA…TANZANIAAAAA…NAKUPENDAKWAMOYOWOTEEEEEE…NCHI YANGU TANZANIAAAA JINA LAKO NI TAMU SANAAAAAAAAAAA……(SOME THING YOU DONT KNOW YOU ****ER TANZANIANS ALL ALWAYS FIGHTING…)
    1_14_up.png

• Perhaps if our Tanzanian friends kept their noses out of the affairs and businesses of other countries they could better deal with their own domestic issues. Please consider handling corruption and graft in Tanzania first! We will talk with you as we continue to explore, no doubt you would do the same if you were in our position. Actually being the wa Swahili
    that you are I am sure you could be exploring Lake Malawi as we speak!
    1_14_up.png
  • 42Friend of Malawians Says:August 3rd, 2012 at 4:29 am

Thank you Tanzania for bringing together the people of Malawi! It seems that your language of intimidation is great for Malawian nationalism. Thanks ndugu you have brought Malawians together!!
    1_14_up.png
  • 43Patriotic Tanzanian Says:August 3rd, 2012 at 6:56 am

This time who is backing you up guys,The other time you were with Boers from South Africa.Shame on you betrayals,homosexuals this is why your land is cursed up to now you are suffering from extreme poverty and hunger,you are paying back the betrayal you did to your own brothers and sisters during African liberation struggle movement!If you don’t want diplomatic way to solve this then military will solve this and we will see the consequences.We will fight until we bring down the leadership of your narrow minded Joyce Banda.
    1_14_up.png

• Patriotic Tanzanian my foot. Why should people disguise themselves as patriotic tanzanian????You stupid dpp fool. Is there any connection between the international dispute between Malawi and TZ and your myopic thinking of bringing down JB’s government??? Indeed there are people who do not wish this country well. You would be happy if your so called professor was still at the helm and continued torturing the innocent lives of Malawians???. We do not want the scarcity of fuel,sugar, bad governance to come back. All these were buried together with your fake professor. Mukagwere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1_14_up.png

• zazibambo zodzola zimafuta zoyeretsa kuzinkhope ngati fanta n coke manja biiii nditimiyendo biiiiiiiiii.amalawi tidzaphunzira liti?chili chonse chili m’manja mwa ma foreigner WHY?ndimalo omwe kumagulitsidwa ndi amwenye,mabulundi,ma naigeria ngati kwao kuno.pomwe ife eni mtunda kulephera ndikuti ugule malo,lero mukufuna kubetsa nyanja chifukwa chokonda ndalama.mawa ndi mkuja akakuuzani kuti akulanda nyanja mudzadabwe?
    1_14_up.png

• My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children (Hosea 4:6). Why fighting for the boundaries imposed by colonialists?? How told you that people living in the borders do not relate to each other by blood??
    1_14_up.png
  • 47bomba wa mabomba Says:August 3rd, 2012 at 12:36 pm

b5963a2c5695d6f85a5c97a76a83b462
    Cant you see that the issue is not about the waters but the the oil? Tell me a country in Africa that has both peace and oil? Its the atsamundawa that are working behind the scenes. Open your eyes and look beyond the nose. Mayi anapweri anuwa mukuwadziwa bwinobwino koma?
    1_14_up.png

• you Malawian be careful i think the issue is big kuweni makini be careful with JOYCE BANDA SHE IS NOT A GOOD PRESIDENT
    1_14_up.png
  • 49Art of Peace Says:August 4th, 2012 at 4:13 am

To: #47
    Ghana has oil and peace!
    1_14_up.png

• Guys both nations should amicably resolve the dispute. Last time I checked, nobody lived in the middle of the lake, but the lake is surrounded by millions of people on each side, who have been living there for several generations. So it is patently unfair for people from one side or shoreline of the lake to claim the lake in its entirety, as if the people from the other side or shoreline do not exist. This principle is backed by international law, which dictates that in situations like these between nations, the dividing line should be drawn straight through the waterbody. This is what TZ is stating. Violence is not the solution, let us leave in peace as brotherly nations and pursue development. Needless to say, TZ is also a regional military heavyweight, that has intervened in several countries, including Uganda, Comoros, Mozambique, Seychelles, Burundi, Darfur, former Frontline states etc etc, so Malawi’s never-used and puny army would simply be no match against TZ and can never hope to enforce anything on TZ’s portion of the lake.
    1_14_up.png

• He! malawian, be carefully, Britsh mishandleded the issue on their benefits, ask yourself why alllake Tanzanyika was not taken by Tanzania?
    1_14_up.png
  • 52Tembwe Milonga Says:August 4th, 2012 at 10:44 am

This is a well searched and written piece – congrats to the authors. Tanzanians have a superiority complex when it comes to Malawi. Some friends from TZ say they were taught songs taunting Kamuzu Banda in schools. They are a lost lot that was misled by Nyerere. Let the issue be resolved peacefully, but don’t give them an inch of the lake!
    1_14_up.png

Ndugu George Kahangwa

Hawa jamaa hawajui wasemalo; na nadhani wanapata kiburi zaidi kutokana na uzembe wa viongozi wetu. Mkataba wanoadai wa heligo haukuwa umewapa Malawi ziwa lile, bali uiitaka Ujeurmani iishie kwenye ufukwe wa Ziwa. Mpaka sahihi wa Malawi ulitamkwa na Mfalme Edward VII mwezi August mwaka 1902 akasema kuwa utakuwa ni Magharibi ya Ziwa Nyasa. Kwa hiyo ziwa lile halikugawiwa kwa mtu yeyote.

Ni vizuri wajue tunalosema kuwa hawana haki na kama wanataka kufuata sheria, basi tufuate sheria hiyo ya Mfalme Edward na Mkataba wa Heligo kusudi sote tusiwe na haki kwenye ziwa lile.

Wakuu,

Pamoja na mijadala kadhaa inayoendelea hapa JF kuwa na hoja zilizo nzuri kwa maslahi ya taifa letu, upo uwezekano mkubwa kwamba, maadam mchokozi na watu wake nao wanajua Kiswahili, pengine wako nasi mtandaoni wakifuatilia kila kinachoandikwa kwa sababu zao za kiintelijensia.

Hivyo tunapoendelea kujadili, si vibaya kutahadhari tusijikute tumesaidia kumweleza adui kila udhaifu tulionao. Badala yake, tunaweza kujikita katika kuanika kile anachoendelea kufanya katika eneo letu na kile anachokusudia kufanya baadaye.

Wazee wa kule kanda ya ziwa Nyanza wana msemo; Zamani chui alikuwa hajui kukamata shingo la mawindo yake, alijifunza baada ya kusikia mawindo ya kinong’ona kwamba; ‘tunachomoka maana anakamata mikia, siku akikamata shingoni, tumekwisha’

Unachosema ni kweli kabisa lakini nina wasiwasi mkubwa kama watu wanaona mantiki kwa kile unachoshauri, tusiweke sana mjadala huu humu kiukweli tutasaidia adui, wacha apate taarifa kwa namna nyingine lakini sio kirahisi namna hii humu!

Back
Top Bottom