Mfungo mtukufu na kufungulia radio kwa sauti ya juu

...u already know...another day another dollar....gotta stack that paper...u already know..stacks on deck....

Yeah fer real...stack they bundles Nyani! Stack they good! Word! Ain't no playin' when it comes to dey cake, know'mean?

heard that playa playa....

:D Yeah Nyanis be sayin' "One Nyani can't stop no show", but dey be forgettin that it takes a nation of Nyanis to Stop Nyani McCain! Nyani McCain can't be stopped and won't be stopped! And that's fer real Nyani mane!

:D Yeah Nyanis be sayin' "One Nyani can't stop no show", but dey be forgettin that it takes a nation of Nyanis to Stop Nyani McCain! Nyani McCain can't be stopped and won't be stopped! And that's fer real Nyani mane!

hahaaaa...u think u got jokes, huh?

hahahaaaa....all I know is "It takes a nation of Nyanis to stop Nyani McCain"! If u don't know, u betta aks somebody! Bwahhahaahha...:D

yeah yeah...i can't be stopped....whoever dares will get ethered.....

i done ethered a lot goons over the years.....

yeah yeah...i can't be stopped....whoever dares will get ethered.....

i done ethered a lot goons over the years.....

Fer real Nyani mane! These Nyani-ass goons that be lurkin in they shadows at midnight like they real hard-ass thugs and shit and they wanna rob and kill real Nyani gangsters like that Nyani McCain OG, they just be playin with they life, know'mean? They betta take notice and get in line pretty soon, or else Nyani McCain gonna hit them with that darn "takbiru allah walibalu" thing! And guess what, they won't be knowin' what be hittin' them in they head cause they be too dumb to un'erstand what that takbiru shit really mean! Damn!

Fer real Nyani mane! These Nyani-ass goons that be lurkin in they shadows at midnight like they real hard-ass thugs and shit and they wanna rob and kill real Nyani gangsters like that Nyani McCain OG, they just be playin with they life, know'mean? They betta take notice and get in line pretty soon, or else Nyani McCain gonna hit them with that darn "takbiru allah walibalu" thing! And guess what, they won't be knowin' what be hittin' them in they head cause they be too dumb to un'erstand that takbiru[ shit! Damn!

Hahaha....that Takbiru allah walibalu is whats up!! That shyt strong as hell...I'm bout to go cop me some....nah'mean?

Hahaha....that Takbiru allah walibalu is whats up!! That shyt strong as hell...I'm bout to go cop me some....nah'mean?

hahaahaa..fer real! When that Nyani McCain mane come. Danger. Wannabe Nyanis be rangin' they alarm! That Nyani mane Nyani McCain sure be havin' a field day teachin' they dumb-ass wayward nyanis a hard lesson. He be walkin' and stalkin' down they hood in his Khaki suit lookin' for they next goon "Nyanksta" to shoot with his Tec-9. So all they "Nyanksta" wannabes that can't talk that Nyani talk, and walk that Nyani walk, they betta watchout!!

hahaahaa..fer real! When that Nyani McCain mane come. Danger. Wannabe Nyanis be rangin' they alarm! That Nyani mane Nyani McCain sure be havin' a field day teachin' they dumb-ass wayward nyanis a hard lesson. He be walkin' and stalkin' down they hood in his Khaki suit lookin' for they next goon "Nyanksta" to shoot with his Tec-9. So all they "Nyanksta" wannabes that can't talk that Nyani talk, and walk that Nyani walk, they betta watchout!!

Nah...Nyani has never rocked a khaki suit before and never will. U startin' talk sideways now...ya dig? I'm 'bout 'bout.....what r u 'bout?

Nah...Nyani has never rocked a khaki suit before and never will. U startin' talk sideways now...ya dig? I'm 'bout 'bout.....what r u 'bout?

Ahh..how careless can a mere human person like Njabu Tha Dude get to the point of suggesting that Nyani of nyanis, the great Nyani McCain himself can be seen doning a pathetic khaki suit, when even Diddy himself knows deep down in his heart only the very best Sean John, Gucci, Versace, Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves Saint-Laurent or some such like high-end haute coutoure designer suit is good enough for anyone of Nyani McCain's ilk? My most sincere apologies Nyani sir! Good-for-nothing people like me s´deserve to be tasered and slaughtered on the spot by larger than life Nyani-types like your honor, Nyani Mccain himself! All praises due!

Ahh..how careless can a mere human person like Njabu Tha Dude get to the point of suggesting that Nyani of nyanis, the great Nyani McCain himself can be seen doning a pathetic khaki suit, when even Diddy himself knows deep down in his heart only the very best Sean John, Gucci, Versace, Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves Saint-Laurent or some such like high-end haute coutoure designer suit is good enough for anyone of Nyani McCain's ilk? My most sincere apologies Nyani sir! Good-for-nothing people like me s´deserve to be tasered and slaughtered on the spot by larger than life Nyani-types like your honor, Nyani Mccain himself! All praises due!

More jibber-jabber....now u talkn' outta the side of your neck.....need some takbiru allah walibalu?

Ninajiuliza nifanye nini? Au nikae kimya nisubiri fadhila kutoka kwa Mwenyezi Mungu.

Tumia pamba kuziba masikio, vinginevyo hamia Zenji au hata Uarabuni ambapo ni marufuku kuabudu kwa wasiyo Waislamu.

Mods tunaomba muwachukulie hatua hawa watu wanafanya dhihaka na kejeli kwenye jina Mwenyezi Mungu muumba.

Mods tunaomba muwachukulie hatua hawa watu wanafanya dhihaka na kejeli kwenye jina Mwenyezi Mungu muumba.

Punguza munkari wewe! Hivi unajua maana ya "takbiru alaa walibalu" wewe? Usifanye mchezo umesikia? Hili si jambo la masihara, alaah!

Punguza munkari wewe! Hivi unajua maana ya "takbiru alaa walibalu" wewe? Usifanye mchezo umesikia? Hili si jambo la masihara, alaah!

He wants to mess with Takbiru allah walibalu...? He don't know what's coming to him.....that shyt ain't no joke.....

a.ss is grass.............

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom