Men's insecurities

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
Why are men so insecure???....

Unajua nimefanya this research na nimekuja kugundua kuwa men are so insecure about so many things....

Height----(not being tall enough....kuna wale short chases ukikutana nao ni wabishi sana they can argue with you about anything hata kama najua kuwa he is wrong but still)

His size below the Belt,Income and lack of education....not being able to provide for his family(sensitive to his significant other make smore money than him)....Not being in shape or strong enough...not being good at sport atajihidi sana kuonyesha anapenda sport ili asionekane gay or i shour say less manly in his friends eye.....shy or lacking social skills and not good with picking up pretty women (matokeo yake wanapick up big women)....

Sample ya utafiti wako umeipataje?

Huu utafiti hauna sample. Kwanza sio utafiti bali ni stereotypes at best na figments of imaginations at worst.

Mambo ya insecurities hayako exclusive kwa wanaume tu. Hata wanawake wana isecurities kibao. Kwa mfano, mtu unaweza ukahitimisha, rightly or wrongly, kuwa wanawake wanaopenda kusema na kuonyesha onyesha kuwa wao ni "strong women", hao ndio wako insecure. Hawajiamini kiasi kwamba kila mara lazima ajihakikishie kuwa yeye ni "strong woman". They have to hear their own voice telling them that they are strong.

In a nustshell, insecurities are not gender specific nor gender exclusive. It is naive and rather disingenouos to even think that to be the case.

Why are men so insecure???....

Unajua nimefanya this research na nimekuja kugundua kuwa men are so insecure about so many things....

Can you share with us the empirical evidence gathered and used in your "research"?

Height----(not being tall enough....kuna wale short chases ukikutana nao ni wabishi sana they can argue with you about anything hata kama najua kuwa he is wrong but still)

Having an argumentative disposition has little to do with height. I'd like to see more evidence of this to be convinced.

His size below the Belt,Income and lack of education....not being able to provide for his family(sensitive to his significant other make smore money than him)

What's the difference btn a man who ain't packing and a woman who is flat chested paying $5,000.00 to enhance her bosom? What about all those fake lips? Butt pads?Vaginal tightening surgeries? Are they due to insecurities too?

Not being in shape or strong enough...

I see plenty of women at LAFitness. Isn't their goal to be in "shape"?

not being good at sport atajihidi sana kuonyesha anapenda sport ili asionekane gay or i shour say less manly in his friends eye.

So you assume homosexuals don't like sports?

....shy or lacking social skills and not good with picking up pretty women (matokeo yake wanapick up big women)....

What do social skills have to do with picking up "pretty" women? Na matokeo yake wana pick big women? Are you serious? So if a guy ends up with a heavy set woman it means that their game ain't tight? What if they like more cushion for the pushing and don't like the cadaverous looking chicks?

Don't get me wrong women too have they are insecurities but women tend to seek out "support" for those insecurities more than men because men dont want to be seen as needy,unmusculine,weak,less manly and list goies on and on....

Men insecuritis seems deathly..afraid of being rejected...mfano wanaume wale wafupi they can bishia you about anything or will make sure they do something just to be seen kuwa na wao wapo wana exist....just be you man!....

Don't get me wrong women too have they are insecurities but women tend to seek out "support" for those insecurities more than men because men dont want to be seen as needy,unmusculine,weak,less manly and list goies on and on........

But don't you think that men have other outlets of dealing with their insecurities than to "seek out support"?

[/FONT]

Can you share with us the empirical evidence gathered and used in your "research"?

exhibit 1#...I randomly pick guys and talk to them about men's behavior/issues

Having an argumentative disposition has little to do with height. I'd like to see more evidence of this to be convinced.

oh boy don't argue with me about this because it does...i have few guys friend who are really short and very argumentative.....hata tall guys too wana insecurities zao utaona mtu yupo tall ila mdomo mzito kuongea na demu and matokeo yake anakuwa mbishi about anything...chukua mfano wa Bluray...i don;t know if this guy is tall or short but it seems like he is short ukilinganisha na ubishi aliokuwa nao....Ni mbishi sana hadianatia hasira....

What's the difference btn a man who ain't packing and a woman who is flat chested paying $5,000.00 to enhance her bosom? What about all those fake lips? Butt pads?Vaginal tightening surgeries? Are they due to insecurities too?

kama nilivyosema hata wanawake wana insecurities zao but tend to seek for advice si unaona mtu anajiona ana flat chest anakwenda consult a dokta na kuangalia posibilities zake...rather than wanaume ambao wana force thigns ili kujifanya he is a man.....

So you assume homosexuals don't like sports?

Yes homesexual hawapendi sport...i have a lot of homesecual friends and are not interested in sport at all.....they would rather sit down and watch soap oprah than watching footbal or vollebal...unless he is bisexual...ata pretend to watch ili umuone he is more than a man na siyo chicken

But don't you think that men have other outlets of dealing with their insecurities than to "seek out support"?

That is the insecurity my dear men tend not to seek for support because you guys tend to get upset easily pale mnapoambiwa ukweli....mfano when you tell a guy the truth....
mfano...ooh darling i see you are loosing your hair in the middle of your head ".....that will offend him and that is insecurity ila ukimwambia mwanamke hivyo atakwambia ooh really so what do you think i should do?...."she is seeking for help"....

exhibit 1#...I randomly pick guys and talk to them about men's behavior/issues

Oh okay...so it's just random small talk about men's issues. Cool

oh boy don't argue with me about this because it does...i have few guys friend who are really short and very argumentative...

Why shouldn't I argue? I thought hoja hujibiwa kwa hoja na si amri.

..hata tall guys too wana insecurities zao utaona mtu yupo tall ila mdomo mzito kuongea na demu and matokeo yake anakuwa mbishi about anything...chukua mfano wa Bluray...i don;t know if this guy is tall or short but it seems like he is short ukilinganisha na ubishi aliokuwa nao....Ni mbishi sana hadianatia hasira....

It will be interesting to see Bluray's response. Tafuta kamusi na Thesaurus.

Yes homesexual hawapendi sport...i have a lot of homesecual friends and are not interested in sport at all.....they would rather sit down and watch soap oprah than watching footbal or vollebal...unless he is bisexual...ata pretend to watch ili umuone he is more than a man na siyo chicken

That is just a sweeping statement. You would be seen as a homophobe if you make that statement in public.

why are men so insecure???....

unajua nimefanya this research na nimekuja kugundua kuwa men are so insecure about so many things....

height----(not being tall enough....kuna wale short chases ukikutana nao ni wabishi sana they can argue with you about anything hata kama najua kuwa he is wrong but still)

his size below the belt,income and lack of education....not being able to provide for his family(sensitive to his significant other make smore money than him)....not being in shape or strong enough...not being good at sport atajihidi sana kuonyesha anapenda sport ili asionekane gay or i shour say less manly in his friends eye.....shy or lacking social skills and not good with picking up pretty women (matokeo yake wanapick up big women)....

binadamu wote wana insecurities,,,,,
i mean hata matajiri huwa wana insecurities kuhusu status zao

mimi naona walalahoi peke yao ndo wako afadhali kwenye hili
kwa sababu wao kutwa wanawaza nitakula nini kesho.

Ohhh kelly tel me about ur insecurities......njoo pm.

Hii idea ya "men this" au "women that" ni fiction.

Ikiwa kuna men wanaooa na men wanaoolewa, the same to women, how can you lump them into one category?

That is the insecurity my dear men tend not to seek for support because you guys tend to get upset easily pale mnapoambiwa ukweli....mfano when you tell a guy the truth....
mfano...ooh darling i see you are loosing your hair in the middle of your head ".....that will offend him and that is insecurity ila ukimwambia mwanamke hivyo atakwambia ooh really so what do you think i should do?...."she is seeking for help"....

Sikatai kuwa wana insecurities. Ninachosema ni kuwa wanaume wanakabiliana na insecurities zao tofauti na wanawake.

Tumeumbwa tofauti.

Ikiwa kuna men wanaooa na men wanaoolewa, the same to women, how can you lump them into one category?

Ebana eeeh inasemekana wewe ni mbishi sana na tukifuata maelezo ya bibie wewe ni mfupi. What say you? Is there a direct, one on one relationship btn height and an argumentative disposition?

what makes a man build his self confidence is to strive harder so he can regain his self worth......women self worth is being tested during the times that her partner looses the affection for her...

Sikatai kuwa wana insecurities. Ninachosema ni kuwa wanaume wanakabiliana na insecurities zao tofauti na wanawake.

Tumeumbwa tofauti.

Na ndiyo maana wanaume wanakuwa na hasira kila wakati once wakijua wana lack kitu fulani mwilini...and major insecurity wakiwa wana perfom poor kitandani.

what makes a man build his self confidence is to strive harder so he can regain his self worth......women self worth is being tested during the times that her partner looses the affection for her...

Which men are you talking about? Which women?

Black, white, gay, straight, affluent, poor, educated, uneducated etc etc?

There is a staggering number of factors that shape men, and to ignore all these and focus on the fact that they are all "men" is foolhardy.

One only has to look at the diversity of opinion on this forum to realize that men are not homogenous.the entire enterprise that lump men together is fictitious.

Na ndiyo maana wanaume wanakuwa na hasira kila wakati once wakijua wana lack kitu fulani mwilini...and major insecurity wakiwa wana perfom poor kitandani.

Nah..sorry but I disagree. What you are making here are just sweeping generalities that can't be backed by any systematic verifiable empirical evidence.

Ebana eeeh inasemekana wewe ni mbishi sana na tukifuata maelezo ya bibie wewe ni mfupi. What say you? Is there a direct, one on one relationship btn height and an argumentative disposition?

Bibie gani?

Mimi sijawahi kuonana na bibie yeyote wa JF, sasa huo ufupi kauonea wapi ?

Hiyo complex inaitwa "Napoleon Complex" kutokana na Emperor Napoleon, na si scientifically proved, watu wafupi supposedly kwa kutaka ku compensate wanakuwa matata sana.It would have made for a very poetic profile lakini kwa bahati nzuri au mbaya mimi si mfupi wala mbishi.

According to American census statistics "Cumulative Percent Distribution of Population by Height and Sex:2003−2006" i am taller than 57.7% of American men in my age group, how can that be short ?

Bibie gani?

Mimi sijawahi kuonana na bibie yeyote wa JF, sasa huo ufupi kauonea wapi ?

Hata miye sikujui pia ila nilikuwa natoa mfano wa watu wafupi nikisema una sound mfupi maana upo so insecure...LOL!.....(~USIKONDE SANA NI UTABIRI TUU~...Though in your imaginations unajiona mrefu!~~~~~~

Hiyo complex inaitwa "Napoleon Complex" kutokana na Emperor Napoleon, na si scientifically proved, watu wafupi supposedly kwa kutaka ku compensate wanakuwa matata sana.It would have made for a very poetic profile lakini kwa bahati nzuri au mbaya mimi si mfupi wala mbishi.

A lot of Tanzanian man ambao wako wkenye 5"7 wana consider themselves tall which is not...5"7 kwa mwanaume ni short...and i doubt if you have passed that you could be around that or else nitakupa 5"8.....

According to American census statistics "Cumulative Percent Distribution of Population by Height and Sex:2003−2006" i am taller than 57.7% of American men in my age group, how can that be short ?

Jipe moyo Mr.Bluray......i like to see short chases defending themselves.....

Back
Top Bottom