Men Lie,Women Lie,Numbers Dont...

hahahahahaha.. on Jay z 'thinking he's Jesus'.. that J-hova sh*t... One fact about JayZ is that he cant battle, not even to save his life (he cant go against fifty and have his skeletons exposed in public, and we all know he has a lot of em**word to officer Ricky) , dude is overrated, sold his soul for riches, and surely works for the devil. what we need is someone hot enuff to put him in check, if youve carefully listened to BP3 you'll realise that Jay is on some pop sh*t, no reall hip hop on that album, i'd rather listen to Kiss (jada) than give BP3 a spin on the weekend, its gud in clubs and sh*t but not when am at home tryina relax and listen to real stuff.

Ohh and fifty isnt the remedy either, hes just tryina stay relevant, BISD flopped, blamed it on the album leak, its sad even Ricky can do a better album than him.

SMATTA

BP III is the shit wewe...that's all im listening to bana!hayo mambo yake ya mason sijui na nini shauri yake,naskiza mziki na unaniingia,that's that...

BP III is the shit wewe...that's all im listening to bana!hayo mambo yake ya mason sijui na nini shauri yake,naskiza mziki na unaniingia,that's that...

kama unaiskiza saa hii.. enda kwa Empire state of mind, kwenye third verse mskize mwenzako vile ana make shots at Jesus and the church. This is not the reason that I say that his music has changed though.

kama unaiskiza saa hii.. enda kwa Empire state of mind, kwenye third verse mskize mwenzako vile ana make shots at Jesus and the church. This is not the reason that I say that his music has changed though.

Mommy took a bus trip and now she got her bust out,
everybody ride her, just like a bus route,
Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin,
and Jesus can’t save you,life starts when the church ends,
came here for school, graduated to the high life,

you talking about this??hiyo ni tafsiri yako...Jay is smart to remember what happened to The Beatles...hawezi diss church...

and Jesus can't save you,life starts when the church ends,

you talking about this??hiyo ni tafsiri yako...Jay is smart to remember what happened to The Beatles...hawezi diss church...

Hahah!
Smatta, he wasn't dissing no church...thats why he told ol ya to listen careful coz ya ol gonna be lost with them words.

Hahah!
Smatta, he wasn't dissing no church...thats why he told ol ya to listen careful coz ya ol gonna be lost with them words.

What it do YE, so you tryina say tha dude isnt dissin the church when he says that jesus cant save you, and life starts when the church ends.
am not a very religious person but I know when someone takes shot at somethin.
listen to the music, dont just skim through it. I know y'all inluv with the production of the album (except that timberland beat ofcourse), but his delivery wasnt up to par.. hes not the jay circca 2003.

and Jesus can't save you,life starts when the church ends,

JAY is the subliminal shot typa ni99a, he aint gon call it as it is if thats what youz expecting from him.
enjoy the weekend homes.

What it do YE, so you tryina say tha dude isnt dissin the church when he says that jesus cant save you, and life starts when the church ends.
am not a very religious person but I know when someone takes shot at somethin.
listen to the music, dont just skim through it. I know y'all inluv with the production of the album (except that timberland beat ofcourse), but his delivery wasnt up to par.. hes not the jay circca 2003.

ni tafsiri tu yeah,i mean mi natafsiri he meant 'coz you dissed the church and that is where your life(problems) starts coz (now) jesus cant save you...'
...welcome to the,future...

Ubishi wa nini anazungumzia New York with all its dramas and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom