Men/husband battery is alarming!

Binafsi naamini wanaume wanapitia mateso mengi ndani ya nyumba psychologically than physically..lakini who cares?May be it is time we had more of ‘tanzania men lawyers association‘ and ‘maendeleo ya wanaume‘ in the same line we have TAWLA,TAMWA etc

Binafsi naamini wanaume wanapitia mateso mengi ndani ya nyumba psychologically than physically..lakini who cares?May be it is time we had more of ?tanzania men lawyers association? and ?maendeleo ya wanaume? in the same line we have TAWLA,TAMWA etc

Hili ni wazo la msingi sana my friend!

We, men get our behinds whooped every now and then but these incidents are not being reported because nobody care.Its about time we take these things seriously and bring the culprits to face justice,the same way their male counterparts do.it has now reached to a point where they can even chop your balls off while you are asleep. Its a scary world I'm telling you.

We, men get our behinds whooped every now and then but these incidents are not being reported because nobody care.Its about time we take these things seriously and bring the culprits to face justice,the same way their male counterparts do.it has now reached to a point where they can even chop your balls off while you are asleep. Its a scary world I'm telling you.

Haha the ball chopping part...

These days when you upset your wife you have to sleep with your one eye open, lest she may b up to no good.

chop off your balls? Really? Poleni!

Now who should hold the bull by the horn pal?Wewe vp nakuuzia idea hiyo ukichelewa mm ntaicarry on mwnyw

Men! Im working on it nipo stage za mwisho, mtaisikia tu hiyo NGO no sooner! Lakini sio mbaya hata wewe ukifanya pia, lets join the forces!

Back
Top Bottom