Men are no longer a man enough!

kuku dume

JF-Expert Member
Apr 22, 2012
Things have changed complitely.

A real man had to straggle to bare the family, to care and to prepare a better future for his family.

Currently this things have changed and in some instance are not there at all. What they think is just to have children. They don't think of moulding a better future for their children with a great love.

I it real that a man of this time have forgotten his responsibities/obligation and therefore lost his realness?

That's bullshit.

Are you sure?

I'm a man. I need to say the reality.

Many prostitution and street children cases are every where in our big Cities and sometime in villages also.

The precence of the few above mentioned examples proves the way a man is lossing his realness.

As a man we need to CHANGE.

Are you sure?

Many prostitution and street children cases are every where in our big Cities and sometime in villages also.

The precence of the few above mentioned examples proves the way a man is lossing his realness.

Say what...?

Hawa tunaofanya nao kazi ni wanawake wote?

Ofcoz wapo wachache wanaojitahidi lakini wengi ndiyo hivyo.

Wapo wanaotelekeza familia. Je, hawa wanaweza kuzunguka mtaani wakijitapatapa kwamba wao ni Wanaume?

Mwanaume ni KIONGOZI.

Ukimwona anayetoroka na kuacha familia ujue huyo kashindwa Uongozi.

Are you sure?

What the hell....You are probably just a BOY not even a MAN

Every man with a dick can have a baby but a real and original man can raise his child

Are you sure?

Do not generalize my friend, just because some few characters have absconded their duties as men of substance, does not mean all men are like that!

teh....teh....teh!!!

What i did was just to try to say the reality.

when you come up with such a serious accusation over a well-sought before god to be a best gender your really need to have worked enough and seriously on your research..

No room for trials over such a serious business...questioning god's decisions...mwanaume ni kichwa...ndioo..acha kabisa try zako unamkoroga ndonya mungu ataku-mind kisha umwone mbaya bure wakati ulikuwa unajaribu tuu.

Things have changed complitely.

A real man had to straggle to bare the family, to care and to prepare a better future for his family.

Currently this things have changed and in some instance are not there at all. What they think is just to have children. They don't think of moulding a better future for their children with a great love.

I it real that a man of this time have forgotten his responsibities/obligation and therefore lost his realness?

umesahau sera zao za Beijing? Mtoto akiishia kuwa malaya, mwizi au na tabia yoyote isiyokubalika ktk jamii wazazi wote wawili hupaswa kulaumiwa, it takes two to tango.