Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Memorable speech of idd amin dada

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by chipanga, Feb 12, 2011.

1. c

chipanga JF-Expert Member

Feb 12, 2011
    After a luncheon hosted by the Queen in London in his honour, the former Ugandan leader Idi Amin had this to say for his vote of thanks. (Personally I cannot believe this is true.)

"Mr Queen, Sir, Horrible Ministers, invented guests, ladies under gentlemen. I thank the Queen very plenty for what he has done to me. I tell you, I have eaten so much that I am now fed up with malicious meal.

Before I continue, I would kindly ask you to open the windows so that the climate may get in plenty. But before I go back I must invert Mr Queen to my country and I can assure you, Mr Queen that when you come, I shall revenge to you. You will eat a full cow and I will work very difficult to make sure that you will come back with a very full stomach.

For now I am sorry that I have just made a short call on you. The next time I will make a long one possible for a full moon. Thank you for letting me undress you in front of all the disgusting people."
  2. Thomas Odera

Thomas Odera Verified User

Feb 12, 2011
    Kama ni kweli basi madudu aliyofanya wakati wa utawala wake ni sahihi *Ati mr queen!
  3. Katavi

Katavi Platinum Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Ahahahaah, acheni hizo bwana, hii speech imetulia ile mbaya.
  4. s

shosti JF-Expert Member

Feb 12, 2011
    hivi miba iliyopandwa vichwani na kifimbo bado inafanya kazi:coffee:
  5. Tanzanites

Tanzanites Member

Feb 14, 2011
    [FONT=&quot]LOL – well at least he knew his shortcomings:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking. I never had any formal education -- not even nursery school certificate. But, sometimes I know more than Ph.D.'s because as a military man I know how to act, I am a man of action."
    Idi Amin, president of Uganda, as quoted in Thomas and Margaret Melady's Idi Amin Dada: Hitler in Africa, Kansas City, 1977.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But this didn’t stop him from having a somehow distorted view of himself and his position in the world:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"
    The titles that Idi Amin, president of Uganda, gave himself, as reported in "A Clown Drenched in Brutality", Sunday Times, 27 July 2003.[/FONT]