::Memo for The Boss::

Hahahahaha, umenikumbusha Faiza Foxy. Alimpanga The Boss Mzee wa Vitumbua. In fact I should have used that nick name in the thread, instead of The Boss. lol
Duh!Yani nimecheka sana siyo siri!lol!

The Boss mzee wa vitumbua, ha ha ha!Hii kali, haya Boss!

Inabidi ugawie wengine vitumbua siku ya leo cause its your B'day, siyo uvitafune mwenyewe tuu!,wanasema "vitu vizuri kula na ndugu yako" lol!

Parrrrrrrty people....Bwa'Nchuchu in da building

A party ain't a party till I run all thru
Got ma crew in tow and it's gon' be playa proof
After three rounds we gon' blow off this roof

Ain't no party like a BossHog's party
Coz a BossHog's party don't stop
Karibuuuuuuuuuuu, this is what I was talking about! So happy to see you man.:A S thumbs_up:

Usijali, nimeshatia timu.

Wamekuchokoza? Ni nani huyo?

Tema mate tumchape?

Mamndenyi anakuja muda si mrefu, kaenda kusaga ulezi wa uji wa mtoto.

Ukishaangalia?
while kila mtu anauliza where is you?
Mamdenyi yuko wapi afungue champagne..?

Haya, nimeelewa sasa. But kua nao makini, hasa Jackeline. Alitangaza nia yake wazi. lol

Tunaweza badilisha. Naona DJs wote kama wamepotea potea, would you mind organizing the music? Halafu hayo ya sophisticated, nikiulizwa nasema. We hunijui. lol. Kwani nikisema aibu ya nani? :noidea:
"Kwenye sophistication, hakuna mwenye aibu", ni sawa tu kusema, however you feel.Nuttin to worry about.

Are you serious on the music?

As a DJ, im capable of "making em fall in luv"

Duh!Yani nimecheka sana siyo siri!lol!

The Boss mzee wa vitumbua, ha ha ha!Hii kali, haya Boss!

Inabidi ugawie wengine vitumbua siku ya leo cause its your B'day, wanasema "vitu vizuri kula na ndugu yako" lol!
Faiza unamjua au unamskia? Yani kapinda yule... lol. Siku niliona nilicheka sana. I miss her so much kwa kweli.

Parrrrrrrty people....Bwa'Nchuchu in da building

A party ain't a party till I run all thru
Got ma crew in tow and it's gon' be playa proof
After three rounds we gon' blow off this roof

Ain't no party like a BossHog's party
Coz a BossHog's party don't stop

ha haaa ha now lts on.....Bwan.Chuchu in da house?
haa haa till six in the morning...now....

Karibuuuuuuuuuuu, this is what I was talking about! So happy to see you man.:A S thumbs_up:

I'm in party mode right now

Just fresh off the barbershop, looking real dapper, fresh to death, man oh man....I'm just feeling myself

I know the birthday boy can't wait to check out all the galz in their best outfits showing that skin and all

This is gon' be the party of all parties.

Faiza unamjua au unamskia? Yani kapinda yule... lol. Siku niliona nilicheka sana. I miss her so much kwa kweli.
Kala ban ya muda gani?

I miss her too, only on some issues.

Lakini si zile ambazo ni rahisi kuingiza emotions, she was ruthless on those issues, only if she could've balanced it, nadhani ndo maana kuna majukwaa alipigwa ban, again, only if she knew that she is appreciated on different forums other than the politics one.

She probably is passion about what she believes in, but sometimes you need to have fun.

ha haaa ha now lts on.....Bwan.Chuchu in da house?
haa haa till six in the morning...now....

Bwa'nchuchu naona atusaidie cocktails. Some fruity vodka coctails for day time. Hivi mnakumbuka sasa hivi ni usiku wa 18? kuamkia 19th? So we still have a morning, an afternoon, and evening and a night to party? bora tutumie nguvu zetu pole pole.

Just fresh off the barbershop, looking real dapper, fresh to death, man oh man....I'm just feeling myself

I know the birthday boy can't wait to check out all the galz in their best outfits showing that skin and all

This is gon' the party of all parties.

ha haaaa
that's why we were waiting for you so anxiously..
this is going to be 'the night to remember'....all the ladies...looking sexier...than ever...

This is gon' be the party of all parties.

Oh buoy, I am so happy to see this man here! Looks good, smells nice, talks right... Ngoja warembo waje...

Kala ban ya muda gani?

I miss her too, only on some issues.

Lakini si zile ambazo ni rahisi kuingiza emotions, she was ruthless on those issues, only if she could've balanced it, nadhani ndo maana kuna majukwaa alipigwa ban, again, only if she knew that she is appreciated on different forums other than the politics one.

She probably is passion about what she believes in, but sometimes you need to have fun.

She could have fun... she once started a thread about people masturbating on JF member's avatars, hilarious! Halafu the way she was so serious about it, explaining how the 'gel' could damage the plasma on the screen etc.

DJ, mbona sikikii mziki tena?

Nao,mba nifungue na mtoto, nachagua Georgina au embe dodo.

Bwa'nchuchu naona atusaidie cocktails. Some fruity vodka coctails for day time. Hivi mnakumbuka sasa hivi ni usiku wa 18? kuamkia 19th? So we still have a morning, an afternoon, and evening and a night to party? bora tutumie nguvu zetu pole pole.

Nina chupa 15 za Perrier-Jouet Champagne....chupa 20 za Moet & Chandon

Plus I picked up about twenty boxes of lemon raspberry cookies

And I'm thinking of buying a luxury gift basket for every guest. But I need your input on what should be in those baskets. I was thinking maybe some dark chocolate orange peels, Godiva milk chocolate tablet, Godiva dark chocolate covered almonds, Aaron bell crisp seasoned crackers and Saraivanov Caviar.

Lemme know what you think..