Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Me and my father

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Bujibuji, May 3, 2010.

1. Bujibuji

Bujibuji JF-Expert Member

May 3, 2010
    Me and My Father

When I was 4 Yrs Old : My father is THE BEST
    When I was 6 Yrs Old : My father seems to know everyone
    When I was 10 Yrs Old : My father is excellent but he is short tempered
    When I was 12 Yrs Old : My father was nice when I was little
    When I was 14 Yrs Old : My father started being too sensitive
    When I was 16 Yrs Old : My father can't keep up with modern time
    When I was 18 Yrs Old : My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by
    When I was 20 Yrs Old : It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum stand him all these years
    >When I was 25 Yrs Old : My father seems to be objecting to everything I do
    ............ ..
    When I was 30 Yrs Old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father, I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth
    ............ ....
    When I was 40 Yrs Old: My father brought me up with a lot of discipline, I must do the same
    ............ .....
    When I was 45 Yrs Old: I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us
    ............ ...
    When I was 50 Yrs Old : It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us
    ............ .
    When I was 55 Yrs Old: My father was far looking and had wide plans for us, he was gentle and outstanding. .
    ............ .
    When I became 60 Yrs Old: My father is THE BEST
    Note that it took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the starting point 'My father is THE BEST '
    ............ . .
    Let's be good to our parents before it's too late and pray to God that our own children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents.