Mdigo na Damu ya Kichaga

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
A man from Tanga (Mdigo) needed a heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood type in case the need arises. Because the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found.
So the call went out to a number of hospitals through Tanzanian regions. Finally, a call from Moshi (KCMC Hospital) was located and a man who had similar type of the blood who willingly donated his blood to the Mdigo.

After the surgery, Mdigo sent a card to Mchaga as appreciation for giving his blood along with an expensive gold watch as a token of his appreciation.

Unfortunately, the Mdigo had to go through a corrective surgery once again. His doctors telephoned the Mchaga who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery, the Mdigo sent the Mchaga a thank you card only.

The Mchaga was shocked to see that the Mdigo (this time) did not reciprocate to the Mchaga's kind gesture as he has done previously. So he phoned the Mdigo and asked him why he had expressed his appreciation in a not so generous manner.

The Mdigo replied "I say Mangi, I have Mchaga's blood now, remember!!"

Tehe tehe tehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I say Mangi I have Mchagga's Blood Remember?" Kwamba hapo sasa naye ni mpenda pesa eh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tehe tehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom