Mdahalo wa leo...!

To be TRUSTED is better than to be LOVED.

• Strongly Agree

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Strongly Disagree

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

...can you truly & madly love the person you dont trust?
No. Relationships are built on trust, a relationship is nothing without trust. You'll never be happy with the person if you don't trust them because you'll always be doubting them in the back of your mind. Maybe you should confront the person?

well, well well...we are now in the same page mkuu...can you be trusted? how?
Well here i will personally talk of 3 things from my experience

Ability - refers to our knowledge, skills and competency others must sense that we are able to act in a a manner that meets their expectations

Integrity - comes from a word meaning and complete or whole, undivided, others want to see that we "Walk the talk" that we are consistent, credible, and congruent in word and deed.

Benevolence - relates to our motives. Others want assurance that we are really concerned with their welfare and want to help them succeed

No. Relationships are built on trust, a relationship is nothing without trust. You'll never be happy with the person if you don't trust them because you'll always be doubting them in the back of your mind. Maybe you should confront the person?

indeed! relationships (not love!) are built on trust...what happens when that trust will be shattered?...msome tigger hapa...

How about loving someone who is not faithful to you? Is it possible?

...so, LOVE is just but another "beautiful lie?"

love-trust.jpg

..."i trust you!"
is better than "i love you!" bcos,
you may not always trust the person you love but,
you can always love the person you trust.

Mkuu Mbu...

....I trust you to keep a secret
....I trust you to be my business partner
What type of trust are you talking about? Remember that you can trust someone to keep a secret but you can not trust the same person to be your business partner.

Well here i will personally talk of 3 things from my experience

Ability - refers to our knowledge, skills and competency others must sense that we are able to act in a a manner that meets their expectations

Integrity - comes from a word meaning and complete or whole, undivided, others want to see that we "Walk the talk" that we are consistent, credible, and congruent in word and deed.

Benevolence - relates to our motives. Others want assurance that we are really concerned with their welfare and want to help them succeed

...Sawa bana, 'meshakuelewa....so, what about love? ...can we now trash love as just another garbage of lies?

Mkuu Mbu...

....I trust you to keep a secret
....I trust you to be my business partner
What type of trust are you talking about? Remember that you can trust someone to keep a secret but you can not trust the same person to be your business partner.

...kakaaa, how 'r u doin'?

am talking about trust in relation to mahusiano, mapenzi na urafiki bro..!

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK

...Sawa bana, 'meshakuelewa....so, what about love? ...can we now trash love as just another garbage of lies?
Mkuu we cannot trash LOVE people usually feel like trashing this word because sometimes it comes from a liar....you now saying the words is one thing. . . meaning them and being consistent is another.

...Ooooopppsss, in a relationship what comes first? love or trust?
Hahahaha....Mbu hilo swali ni sawa na kuuliza "which comes first the cake or the sugar?" In regards to relationships however, I dont think that assigning a linear placement on those words does any justice, since in order to love you must trust, but in order to trust, youll have to keep on loving.

Its not a line format but a cycle format. In order to keep on trusting someone i obviously must value(love) them or their abilities, and in order order to continue to value (love)someone, i must keep on trusting them to not let me down.

Dah!!! Huu mjadala ngoja nikautafutie Finest Scotch Whisky.....lol

...kakaaa, how 'r u doin'?

am talking about trust in relation to mahusiano, mapenzi na urafiki bro..!

I am doing very well bro, thanks for your clarification Mkuu...lakini kwanza si tunaanza kufall in love na kumtamkia mtu yale maneno matatu matamu ambayo binadamu wengi hupenda kuyasikia "I love you" halafu baadaye ndio tunaanza kuangalia kama huyo mtu ni "a trustworthy person" katika mapenzi na hatimaye kusonga mbele na labda kumtambulisha kwa marafiki, ndugu, jamaa na hatimaye Wazazi, au huwa tunaanza kwanza kuangalia kama he/she is "a trustworthy person" kabla ya kuamua kuanza kupiga maspeed ili hatimaye awe mpenzi!?

Mkuu we cannot trash LOVE people usually feel like trashing this word because sometimes it comes from a liar....you now saying the words is one thing. . . meaning them and being consistent is another.

hahh!!!...together again...

LOVE IS NOTHING BUT "A PROMISE"...please agree to disagree bana!

...Ooooopppsss, in a relationship what comes first? love or trust?

I believe Love comes first with no truth if there is trust or not...... Trust comes later as a pure product of love...

Mbu mambo! Mie ukitaka nikupende, nifanye nikuamini. Yani sababisha moyo wangu uamini kile unachokisema na kutenda ndicho hicho kitokacho moyoni mwako kweli.

Niaminishe kuwa wewe ni "wewe"...................Ukiniambia A niaminishe kweli unamaanisha A.........................uwiiiii hata sijui niongee ongee je?

Anyway muda wa Cafe umeisha naona Timewatcher inaniambia One minute remains....Ila TRUST itafanya upendo ulioanza ukue na kustawi, na kukomaa hadi Kufa. "TRUST"