Mchumba akiri..hatachungulia kamwe................

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
kwa kifupi kuchunguliwa simu ya mumewe kamwe haitamzuia kufaya mapenzi nje ya ndoa..............................Huyu mwanadada anatuthibitishia hilo.......................

I'll never check my husband's phone

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
by Polly Hudson, Daily Mirror 3/12/2010
I’m getting married tomorrow. And even though I’m tying the knot at the end of The Non-Chinese Year Of The Love Rat, I hereby make a solemn pledge.
I will NEVER check my husband’s phone.
Because if there’s one thing I’ve learnt in 2010, it’s that there’s no point. There’s absolutely nothing I can do to stop him having an affair.
It doesn’t matter if you’re one of the most beautiful, desirable women in the country (see Cheryl and Abbey).
It makes no difference if you devote your life to your husband and family (see Toni, Elin and Mrs Jason Manford) or always have your own thing going on (see Eva Longoria and Coleen).
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been together for many, many years (see Ronan and Yvonne) or just a few (see Sandra Bullock and that idiot).
Apparently if he’s going to do it, he’s going to do it – and nothing you do or don’t do will make any difference.
So why drive myself mental, misinterpreting every message in his inbox – especially when there’s no way of asking for an explanation without the shame of admitting what you’ve done?
Advertisement - article continues below »

A friend of mine once had to confess she’d been snooping in her bloke’s phone, because she was so worried by a text from someone saved only as “T” saying “8pm, hot stuff”.
Turned out it was his mate, Tom, reminding him to bring his specially imported extra spicy chilli sauce to their pizza and PlayStation night. I rest my case.
Both my intended and anyone who has ever read a word I’ve written about celebrity cheaters knows my policy on infidelity.
Zero tolerance. One strike and you’re out the door…for ever.
He’s well aware of the consequence – and apart from that, there’s nothing I can do.
So I’m going to hope for the best, and never even peek at his phone.
Plus, obviously, I wouldn’t be marrying him if I didn’t feel I could trust him.
Mind you, that’s probably exactly what Mark Owen’s wife thought too…

The Love Rat, I hereby make a solemn pledge.
I will NEVER check my husband's phone.
Because if there's one thing I've learnt in 2010, it's that there's no point. There's absolutely nothing I can do to stop him having an affair.

Hizi ni busara za kiutu uzima......Hongera mdada weye.................................

Inawezekana ikawa nawe una mambo yako huwa unafanya na ili mumeo naye asiwe na mazoea ya kushika simu yako unaona bora wewe uanze kwa kutoshika yake na iwe ni mazoea yenu kila mtu awe na mambo yake katika simu.

marriage is overrated,i just dont think two people can stay 'forever'....dont you get bored of someone??:embarrassed::embarrassed: kungekuwa na ndoa/mahusiano ya short term only,ingepunguza watu kucheat......sorry kwa kwenda nje ya mada!lols...
huyo dada hata asipochungulia pia haisaidii km mumewe amepanga kutembea nje ya ndoa!!tena kwa baadhi ya wanaume kutochungulia ni kuwapa free pass wafanye watakayo-utaletewa magonjwa hivi hivi ndani!!! i just think km mtu unampenda utakuwa na wivu naye japo kidogo,utataka kujua his whereabouts,nani anawasiliana naye nk