Discussion in 'Jamii Photos' started by Elizabeth Dominic, Sep 26, 2012.
Mipesa yote wanayomake wanashindwa kutengeneza meno yao...............kwakweli
Dah, kumbe na mama Clinton naye yuko kwenye hii list?
hillary naye yumo humu?ah jamani basi kazi
Kwani kubleach meno shingapi? au hajaamua tu.............
Mi nina kajino kangu hakajakaa kwenye mstari kananikera hapa nimezichanga naenda zangu kwa dentist hasa hawa ambao pesa kwao si kitu na kila siku wanafotolewa hawaoni tabu kweli?
mbona umemweka na dingswayo huku.
Sijui huyu nae star.......ila hela najua anazo nyingi sana
Huyu sijui kama anaweza kutafuna mahindi ya kuchoma...
View attachment 66161
Ya baba wa taifa jee?
Yule ni mchonga!
Nimadaktari wote wa meno wanaweza fanya hiyo bleach?maana nina yangu hapa yanahitaji hiyo kitu
Waungwana nisaidieni. Hivi Mh Spika wa Bunge letu nayeye ni STAA?
Here are the steps:
1. Fill a plastic baggie (sandwich, ziplock, doesn't really matter though I prefer ziplock since it makes the next few steps easier) with a few spoons of baking soda. (Doesn't matter how much, you won't use a ton).
2. Fill that baggie up with just a little water, doesn't matter how much. Close the baggie and shake it until the mixture is a paste.
3. After the mixture is a paste, take the q-tips and dip it in there. Don't get a ton on one q-tip, you won't need that much though you may have to go back once or twice. 'Paint' your teeth with that mixture. Note: Some bleeding may occur, but that's just because of the baking soda -- it will stop soon.
4. Get some water, gargle and spit it out.
5. Get your tooth brush ready, dip it the bristles into the mixture in the bag then apply your toothpaste onto your tooth brush. Brush your teeth like you normally do.
6. Let it sit on your teeth for just a couple seconds, no longer than a minute.
7. Rinse your mouth out. You may see more bleeding, but it will stop again soon.
8. Make sure all of the mixture+the toothpaste is off your teeth.
9. You need to repeat step 3 and 4 one more time.
Please be aware: You should not do this more than two or three times a week. You will see results the first time, just not the results you want to see. Your teeth will feel very clean and smooth and even sparkle a little and even look a few shades whiter, but you'll need to repeat this remedy a few times in order to have pearly-white teeth.
Duuh hapakaloba step si inakula kwako mazima lazima domo liwe hiha......................Bora daktari bana kwani sh. ngap
hapana. Ndiyo maana hayupo katika picha