Maslahi ya Waisrael yawachanganya MENGI na SAKINA DATOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Sakina?-1

Just after she was informed about the new decision taken by the Board of Directors, Sakina Dato, a journalist turned an activist started a move to attack her employer by using a new Vodacom number. She managed to send the following text message to all editors, friends and diplomats.

I have carefully analysed the language used in this text message and it is beyond reasonable doubt that it was written by Sakina Dato-the person I know very well than thousands of people. We worked together at the Express before the moved to Mwananchi Communications Ltd.

But not only that just after receiving the text message I dialed the number using another line and she responded by asking “Vipi nani Mwenzangu”, and after introducing myself, she switched off the phone immediately.

“The Palestinian ambassador who is new to the country popped in to see Sakina Datoo, editorial director at the guardian offices uninvited last week. He had written a commentary and came to ask if it could be published. It was an ordinary article and Sakina accepted. As the norm when any ambassador visits pictures are taken. Editors without asking her published the photos with him Tuesday last week. Again it happens all the time. But due to Mengi’s business interests with Israelis at Coca Cola and Media Solutions which has never been disclosed that very day on Tuesday she was sent a letter that she was being moved to be editor on non-existing this day on Sunday. Her sack has been in the picture from the day she refused to take Mengi’s trashy papers to attack his rivals under her wing-Sema usikike na Taifa letu-Editorial independence is a dream in Tanzania.”

This is unedited text message which Sakina created this week to attack her publisher just after she was demoted. If you read between the line carefully, you will realize that the accent used here is of Asian origin and to those who have worked with Sakina, the revelation is very clear.

Now, whether she was demoted because of the so called Palestinian ambassador is subject to this honourable forum to debate. But before you post your debate, let me share with you what Sakina is because this will help you during your discussions. I know sakina than anbody including her inner life but that is not the issue here.

In 2008 Sakina tendered here resignation after the management led by Theo Phil Makunga, Sam Sholei and Bakari Machumu strongly objected her proposal to dispatch her favourite reporter Joyce Kisaka (who was recently alleged to be a girl friend of Salva Rweyemamu) to Butiama to cover the CCM meeting.

The Mwananchi Communications Ltd (MCL) management stated that ‘it was unwise and misuse of resources to dispatch another reporter to cover a meeting where two senior reporters-Rodgers Luhwago and Theodatus Muchunguzi were already assigned. Following that situation she tendered her 28 days resignation notice, but the Nation Media Group management accepted it and asked her to pack within three days.

“It happened so fast I thought they would have rejected it.” This is how she reacted after being informed that she can go not within 28 days but just after 72 hours.

But after resigning, Sakina claimed that ‘She left because of lack of editorial independence”. Is this true? How independent is Sakina? How credible is she? This is an example of how she has been using lack of editorial independence to attacks her former employers.

But just one example, one day there was a story about Dewji family alleged to have evaded about $25million tax in importation of edible oil with full documents. That story died a natural death in 2007 April at the hands of Sakina. Why? Because Dewji is her uncle and they are family members.

If you attack others for being corrupt why should you kill a story that relate to your relatives especially when you are trying to prove to the world that you are credible and independent? Funny!

Again in 2007 when President Kikwete announced that Bush was planning to visits Tanzania in early 2008, Sakina wrote a very damning editorial in the Sunday Citizen under the headline: Who needs Bush in Tanzania? This editorial was propelled by her strong tie with Mujaheeden which to me is a good thing if it will be distinguished from professionalism.

Those who didn’t know though that Sakina has been instructed by Nairobi bosses to carry that kind of editorial but the truth is that Nation guys reacted furiously and branded her a fundamentalist and Mujaheeden.

I know that she has faith in her religion but the truth is that ‘she has never learnt to differentiate between her faith and professionalism. The same Sakina distorted purposely the story written by her reporter during the arrival of President Bush to the extent of forcing State house to exclude her from the selected journalists who were invited to interview the world’s most powerful leader in Dar.

Her chance was taken by her best friend-Richard Mgamba. But Sakina tried to instruct Mgamba on which questions he should ask President Bush whereby among other things she reached at the point of framing the questions and gave them to Mgamba.

At state house, Mgamba defied his boss and asked two questions basing on what the two leaders had discussed. That was the end of Mgamba’s warmly relationship with his boss whom many sometime thought that may be they were lovers.

Sakina went further by asking MCL management to sack Mgamba for failing to ask the questions she had instructed him to ask, but nothing happened. When I phoned Mgamba to ask him about the move, this is what he said, “Mimi ni mkurya na sina muda wa kubishana na akina mama acha apige kelele lakini sitaburuzwa wala kupangiwa cha kuuliza na yeyote.”

In 2007 Sakina published a story in the Sunday Citizen about Tanzanite one accusing the company of evading paying taxes. It was a good story but after it was published, Sakina was given a return ticket to Arusha to meet Tanzanite one bosses and after that no any story was published regarding the subject or the company.

During the same period, her paper revealed the massive tax evasion granted to Alex Stewart whereby the stories were reported by Richard Mgamba, Nyaronyo Kicheere and Joyce Kisaka. After the publications she received a number of threats from Ali Mwambola, former MD of MCL, but after refusing to succumb to the pressure, the company’s boss Dr. Sagura from US flew to Dar to meet Sakina at Movenpick Hotel.

After the closed doors meeting, the tune changed in favour of Alex Stewart. Funny, but that is the other side of Sakina Datoo.

Most people don’t know why she really left MCL. During the end of 2007, she managed to notice that ‘within the top layers of Nation Media’ no one was ready to promote her above the position of Managing Editor, although she was eyeing the post of Group Managing Editor, currently held by a simple but skilled journalist, Theo Phil Makunga.

Following that move she started planning her shift to IPP Media or Aljazeera where the Palestinian embassy was working very hard to ensure that she scoops that position but finally Yvonne Ndege was appointed to fill that post.

Let me make it clear that during her services at MCL, she was among the few editors who enjoyed editorial independence being mainly protected by top guys from Nairobi. That’s why the Sunday Citizen was able to carry those credible stories written by courageous journalists like Mgamba, Kicheere, Kissaka and Tom Mosoba.

I was then surprised to hear her complaining that there wasn’t any editorial independency within MCL. This is the true Sakina, a young upcoming journalist, ambitious but in hurry to have more power for her personal gains.

Today, she has raised the issue of Mengi against Palestine. I will speak about this next week as today I am flying to Arusha for tumbo street mission.

Nachelea kusema ni Udaku ila nasita kuikubali mada hii kuwa ni yakini kwani imejaa VITENZI na VIWAKILISHI mno.
Hebu leta msingi wa Hoja na iwe na mashiko ndugu.

Nachelea kusema ni Udaku ila nasita kuikubali mada hii kuwa ni yakini kwani imejaa VITENZI na VIWAKILISHI mno.
Hebu leta msingi wa Hoja na iwe na mashiko ndugu.

Mkuu Msanii nami nilijiuliza hili swali, nikaishia kuandika post moja tu yenye maneno 'divide and win strategy'. Nilifikia opinion hii baada ya tafakuri pana. Siku za hivi karibuni kumekuwa na post nyingi zenye mrengo wa aina mbili
1) Against mafisadi (Rostam and his allies)
2) Against wapambanaji dhidi ya ufisadi (including Reginard Mengi)

Katika hali hii kwa mfano wale wanaotetea mafisadi na wenye chuki dhidi ya Mengi wanatoa kila aina ya shutma inayoweza kuwagawa wapiganaji. Kwa mfano post hii inataka kumtambulisha Mengi kuwa ni adui wa Palestina na ni agent wa Israel ili kutimiza malengo fulani ya Waisraeli kwa kupewa pesa au kufadhiliwa.

Maudhui ya mleta hoja ni kumshambulia Mengi, kuwagawa supporters wa Mengi ktk vita dhidi ya ufisadi (na kuifanya kuwa ni vita dhidi ya Palestina and her allies).

So, is divide and win strategy, but i am sure they will never win.

Who is Sakina?-1

Just after she was informed about the new decision taken by the Board of Directors, Sakina Dato, a journalist turned an activist started a move to attack her employer by using a new Vodacom number. She managed to send the following text message to all editors, friends and diplomats.

I have carefully analysed the language used in this text message and it is beyond reasonable doubt that it was written by Sakina Dato-the person I know very well than thousands of people. We worked together at the Express before the moved to Mwananchi Communications Ltd.

But not only that just after receiving the text message I dialed the number using another line and she responded by asking "Vipi nani Mwenzangu", and after introducing myself, she switched off the phone immediately.

"The Palestinian ambassador who is new to the country popped in to see Sakina Datoo, editorial director at the guardian offices uninvited last week. He had written a commentary and came to ask if it could be published. It was an ordinary article and Sakina accepted. As the norm when any ambassador visits pictures are taken. Editors without asking her published the photos with him Tuesday last week. Again it happens all the time. But due to Mengi's business interests with Israelis at Coca Cola and Media Solutions which has never been disclosed that very day on Tuesday she was sent a letter that she was being moved to be editor on non-existing this day on Sunday. Her sack has been in the picture from the day she refused to take Mengi's trashy papers to attack his rivals under her wing-Sema usikike na Taifa letu-Editorial independence is a dream in Tanzania."

This is unedited text message which Sakina created this week to attack her publisher just after she was demoted. If you read between the line carefully, you will realize that the accent used here is of Asian origin and to those who have worked with Sakina, the revelation is very clear.

Now, whether she was demoted because of the so called Palestinian ambassador is subject to this honourable forum to debate. But before you post your debate, let me share with you what Sakina is because this will help you during your discussions. I know sakina than anbody including her inner life but that is not the issue here.

In 2008 Sakina tendered here resignation after the management led by Theo Phil Makunga, Sam Sholei and Bakari Machumu strongly objected her proposal to dispatch her favourite reporter Joyce Kisaka (who was recently alleged to be a girl friend of Salva Rweyemamu) to Butiama to cover the CCM meeting.

The Mwananchi Communications Ltd (MCL) management stated that ‘it was unwise and misuse of resources to dispatch another reporter to cover a meeting where two senior reporters-Rodgers Luhwago and Theodatus Muchunguzi were already assigned. Following that situation she tendered her 28 days resignation notice, but the Nation Media Group management accepted it and asked her to pack within three days.

"It happened so fast I thought they would have rejected it." This is how she reacted after being informed that she can go not within 28 days but just after 72 hours.

But after resigning, Sakina claimed that ‘She left because of lack of editorial independence". Is this true? How independent is Sakina? How credible is she? This is an example of how she has been using lack of editorial independence to attacks her former employers.

But just one example, one day there was a story about Dewji family alleged to have evaded about $25million tax in importation of edible oil with full documents. That story died a natural death in 2007 April at the hands of Sakina. Why? Because Dewji is her uncle and they are family members.

If you attack others for being corrupt why should you kill a story that relate to your relatives especially when you are trying to prove to the world that you are credible and independent? Funny!

Again in 2007 when President Kikwete announced that Bush was planning to visits Tanzania in early 2008, Sakina wrote a very damning editorial in the Sunday Citizen under the headline: Who needs Bush in Tanzania? This editorial was propelled by her strong tie with Mujaheeden which to me is a good thing if it will be distinguished from professionalism.

Those who didn't know though that Sakina has been instructed by Nairobi bosses to carry that kind of editorial but the truth is that Nation guys reacted furiously and branded her a fundamentalist and Mujaheeden.

I know that she has faith in her religion but the truth is that ‘she has never learnt to differentiate between her faith and professionalism. The same Sakina distorted purposely the story written by her reporter during the arrival of President Bush to the extent of forcing State house to exclude her from the selected journalists who were invited to interview the world's most powerful leader in Dar.

Her chance was taken by her best friend-Richard Mgamba. But Sakina tried to instruct Mgamba on which questions he should ask President Bush whereby among other things she reached at the point of framing the questions and gave them to Mgamba.

At state house, Mgamba defied his boss and asked two questions basing on what the two leaders had discussed. That was the end of Mgamba's warmly relationship with his boss whom many sometime thought that may be they were lovers.

Sakina went further by asking MCL management to sack Mgamba for failing to ask the questions she had instructed him to ask, but nothing happened. When I phoned Mgamba to ask him about the move, this is what he said, "Mimi ni mkurya na sina muda wa kubishana na akina mama acha apige kelele lakini sitaburuzwa wala kupangiwa cha kuuliza na yeyote."

In 2007 Sakina published a story in the Sunday Citizen about Tanzanite one accusing the company of evading paying taxes. It was a good story but after it was published, Sakina was given a return ticket to Arusha to meet Tanzanite one bosses and after that no any story was published regarding the subject or the company.

During the same period, her paper revealed the massive tax evasion granted to Alex Stewart whereby the stories were reported by Richard Mgamba, Nyaronyo Kicheere and Joyce Kisaka. After the publications she received a number of threats from Ali Mwambola, former MD of MCL, but after refusing to succumb to the pressure, the company's boss Dr. Sagura from US flew to Dar to meet Sakina at Movenpick Hotel.

After the closed doors meeting, the tune changed in favour of Alex Stewart. Funny, but that is the other side of Sakina Datoo.

Most people don't know why she really left MCL. During the end of 2007, she managed to notice that ‘within the top layers of Nation Media' no one was ready to promote her above the position of Managing Editor, although she was eyeing the post of Group Managing Editor, currently held by a simple but skilled journalist, Theo Phil Makunga.

Following that move she started planning her shift to IPP Media or Aljazeera where the Palestinian embassy was working very hard to ensure that she scoops that position but finally Yvonne Ndege was appointed to fill that post.

Let me make it clear that during her services at MCL, she was among the few editors who enjoyed editorial independence being mainly protected by top guys from Nairobi. That's why the Sunday Citizen was able to carry those credible stories written by courageous journalists like Mgamba, Kicheere, Kissaka and Tom Mosoba.

I was then surprised to hear her complaining that there wasn't any editorial independency within MCL. This is the true Sakina, a young upcoming journalist, ambitious but in hurry to have more power for her personal gains.

Today, she has raised the issue of Mengi against Palestine. I will speak about this next week as today I am flying to Arusha for tumbo street mission.

Angalao ndugu yangu huyu anajua anachokifanya.

Hata kama sikubaliana na mengi aliyosema hapa kwa mujibu wa vile nijuavyo mimi....ama kwa makusudi ya kupotosha ama kwa mujibu taarifa alizonazo yeye, lakini huu ndio mjadala wa wenye akili sio vilaza wanaoshia kukimbilia kugeuza kila mjadala kuwa wa mtetea ufisadi dhidi ya mpiga vita ufisadi...no wonder mnaishia kumwita NYANG"AU kama KIMARO na wahuni wenzie eti WABUNGE MAHIRI....umahiri wa kuwalaghai watanzania kuwa CCM inaweza kuokoka?

Ndugu zangu hata mimi nilikuwa mstari wa mbele kujifanya najua kuwa huyu ni fisadi na huyu ni mzalendo hadi nilivyokaa chini, kufikiria na kung'amua ujanja ujanja na uhuni unaoendelea.

Kama ninyi mmechagua kuwa mazobe wa kudanganywa na hawa MASIHA FEKI wetu mnaweza kuendelea.....kwa raha na karaha zenu

Kama mnadhani wote ni wajinga mtaendelea kuwachezesha shere na hizi nyimbo za mimi mzalendo na wale ni mafisadi ili muwalaghai watanzania kuwa eti mpo baadhi yenu wenye nia ya kumkomboa mtanzania kutoka katika minyororo ya MFUMO FISADI wenu then mjue kuwa tupo tunaokataa kuburuzwa kama mizoga....

Na wale wanaodhani kuwa haya maneno yenu na vitisho vyenu vitamnyamazisha OMARILYAS ni wazi hamnijui kabisa....kama mliona ukimya wangu ulikuwa ni uoga then jiandaeni kuniona sana kama hapo kabla...

Na wale vilaza wanaojiita STRATEGISTs na kumdanganya huyu MZEE kuwa mnamlinda wakati mnamuingiza mkenge na kumgeuza FUNGATE LA ***** kila kukicha mjue yana mwisho hayo......

Ndugu yangu "Prince William" of TARIME KINGDOM naomba tuwasiliane kwa PM unifundishe jinsi ya kutengeneza "dossier" kama hizi...

omarilyas

Last edited:
Who is Sakina?-1

"The Palestinian ambassador who is new to the country popped in to see Sakina Datoo, editorial director at the guardian offices uninvited last week. He had written a commentary and came to ask if it could be published. It was an ordinary article and Sakina accepted. As the norm when any ambassador visits pictures are taken. Editors without asking her published the photos with him Tuesday last week. Again it happens all the time. But due to Mengi's business interests with Israelis at Coca Cola and Media Solutions which has never been disclosed that very day on Tuesday she was sent a letter that she was being moved to be editor on non-existing this day on Sunday. Her sack has been in the picture from the day she refused to take Mengi's trashy papers to attack his rivals under her wing-Sema usikike na Taifa letu-Editorial independence is a dream in Tanzania."

Du....

Hiyo simu yenye kupokea sms ndefu namna hiyo nilidhani bado ipo kwenye maabara.....

safi sana

omarilyas

Last edited:
Omar Ilyas,
Huna lolote zaidi ya kutafuta shortcurt za kisiasa, siasa haiendi na udini. Kama kuna vilaza wanaoweza kuleta maafa kwa vijana basi wewe ni mmojawao. Naona umeshaanza kudivert issue za ufisadi kwa kutaka kumuhusisha Mengi na Waisrael, ili iweje? nani anakulipa kwa uhalifu huu? ONYO: Omar utajiharibia ndugu yangu kwa kuanza kujiingiza kwenye vita isiyokuhusu, na kuanza kuwapandikizia ubaya watu bila sababu, kwani kuanza kuonyesha Mengi yupo against waislamu, ni uhalifu mbaya, kwani ufisadi unawahathiri zaidi Watanzania bila kujali uislamu au ukristo. Stop that stupidity dogo.

Sasa mimi na huyu ndugu sijui nani anaendeleza stupidity? Kama hadi leo hii bado unaona suala la Wapalestina ni suala la uislamu ama waislamu then sishangai unakimbilia kubadili dhana ya suala hili katika masuala ya udini.

Nimeuliza maswala kadhaa kuhusu maslahi ya Mengi na Waisrael hakuna aliyekanusha. Sasa wewe unaingia na gia hizi za waislamu na Mengi. Kwani Mengi si kila siku anawafungasha "WAISLAMU" wake kupambana na FISADI TEJA Manji? Kwa kuwa unaamini kwenye sumu za udini usidhani kila mtu anafikira kama zako ndugu yangu....

Kuongelea suala la UFISADI hakuwezi kuachwa kuwa NGAO ya wanaojipa UMASIHA ili waendelee kuwalaghai watanzania kwa kilemba cha UZALENDO...Mzalendo wa kitanzania hawezi kuchagua MASLAHI MBABE dhidi ya MNYONGE....Labda uzalendo pofu wa hivyohovyo mnaotaka kila mtu aukubali......

omarilyas

My brother Omarly, you have invited me to contact you so that you can also learn how to prepare dossier, but let me say thanks for that. The issue here is not between Israel and Palestine. First of all you as member of the parliament needs to understand that not every big company originating from America belongs to Israel.

From what you are trying to say, it seemed you are not aware who the Coca Cola family. For your information, the guys who owns the Coca Cola family include Walmart Store or Warren Baffet-the world's richest person according to the Forbes Magazine of 2009.

In principal every support of revolution and freedom do agree that Palestine has the right to be given its independency. However the most appalling issue here is when some incompetency people try to use this as a shield against their weakness. Just ask youself how does Mengi's Coca Cola Company get connected to Politics in Middle East? So today we should also claim that Mwita Gachuma of Nyanza Bottling Company and his partner Jayesh of Shellys Pharmaceuticals ltd are also pro Israel just because they run the Soda business?

I posted part one of the Who is Sakina just to let you people know that 'she is not what the public believe in, but just somebody who is very smart at using Editors Forums and other workshops to market herself'. If she is independent, why did the she kill other key stories related to her relatives?

Knowing her from the time when we worked together at the Express, I strongly believe that there's a time when we have to accept the truth. If Mengi was really fearing her influence then why should she be given a post of Managing Editor? In life there's always ups and downs, and she is not the first one to be demoted or transfered.

Is she better than Vumi Urassa? Or is she wiser than Wence Mushi? Even within Nation Media Groups, recently the former Managing Editor of the East African was demoted to the position of Investigative Editor while the Nation's Managing Editor was replaced by the Sunday Nation's Editor.

As we are talking now within Mwananchi Communications, the Editorial team of the Citizen and the Sunday Citizen has been drastically affected by changes taken by the management to strengthen their performance.

If we shall accept reality and stop witch-hunting when we are faced by storm, then things will change, but we are in country where gossip has been allowed to prevail in the name of politics. It doesnt get us anywhere. When I was tired with Editorial, I left and joined the Government few years back.

I was very senior to Sakina and I know her very well. Most of you came to know her when she was at the Sunday Citizen, but I groomed her fresh after she left DTV where she was doing Children' program to Join the Express team.

Sakina has two options. If she wasnt to be at the top she should form her own paper because at her capacity she can always get financed, but if she is still working for others, Sakina has to accept the reality.

Thanks JF for giving us a well balanced platform.

Omarilyas: Haya, tumwagie basi data za proof ya Mengi-Israel Connection na ya huyo mwanadada kukataa kutumika katika kuandika habari za kuwaponda mafisadi. Acha kukazania kusema tu 'inasemekana..., inasadikiwa..., inadaiwa etc etc. Acha udaku. Ningekuwa mods ningeifunguilia mbali thread hii ya kimajungu.

Kweli Mkuu. Hii generalisation ya mambo ni ngumu sana kuivumila hasa kwa watu wenye upeo kama JF members. Ukitaka tukuelewa weka proofs, sio kusema waandishi mabalimabali wamekimbia na bla bla bla. Sema Fulani na fulani na fulani . Otherwise hata Mama Lishe wa Manzese wana uwezo zaidi wa hayo kuliko uliyoeleza hapo juu

Duuuh, tunaomjua Omar ni wengi basi. Mi sikutaka kumgusa Omar kama Omar, najua anamezeshwa na kina Zitto na mpambe wake Hussein Bashe mwana wa Rostam ambaye ndo mchonga deal za hela za kumsafisha JK.

Kaka/Dada karibu jamvini.
kijana angalia usije umia humu ndani walikuja wengi wenye kasi na kuhukumu watu kama wewe ambao wanaongozwa zaidi na hisia/chuki kuliko uhalisia,lKINI LEO WAMEKIMBIA kama unahoja towa hoja yako ukitaka tuamini kuwa huyu bwana omary ametumwa na zito na hussein bashe tukuulize wewe umetumwa na nani?

Halafu angalia ulivo na mawazo ya kitoto eti BASHE mchonga deal za kupata pesa za kumsafisha JK kama una facts ilete hapa kama separate topic watu wajadili halafu uhusiano wa Bashe na ZITO utueleze kuwa ni wakirafiki au kiitikadi kwani hawa watu mmoja ni kada wa ccm mwingine wa chadema unataka kutuambia kuwa zitto anafanya kazi za ccm unahoja ya kitoto kweli itabidi itabidi wana JF tuombe special technology kwa wataalam wa komputa ili tuwee kujua IQ ya mchangiaji iweze kutusaidia kumjua uwezo wake wa kiakili kabla hatujamjibu.

VISSION 2010 badili jina the best name for you is VISSION 1947.

jadili hoja acha taarabu

Pamoja na Kishindo alichoingia nacho mwanamama huyu pale IPP, na kuamini kuwa angeweza kuleta wonders, at the end of the day what we have witnessed ni kujenga classes among staffs.

Hebu tafakari, kwanza anaingia na kutangaza kupunguza wafanyakazi kwa kile kinachoaminiwa ni ku-cut down running cost ili kuongeza ufanisi. Kufumba na kufumbua, anahamisha takribani robo ya kampuni shindani kwa kuweka dau la mshahara mezani at a throw-away price. Kwa maana kuwa "you come and join us for whatever it cost!"

Wa kukubali wakakubali, wengine kwa mishahara mara mbili au hata tatu ya seniors wao.

Taratibu mziki ukaanza kurindima, wengine kujiona na kuwa treated kama wafalme katika ngome mpya na waliobaki kama wasiostahili. Waswahili wakasema ya wahenga, kipya hakinyemi! Muziki ukaendelea taratibu.

Kulala na kuamka, wafalme wakahisi wao ni extremely special, hawawezi tena kujadili hoja pamoja na wale waliokuwepo tangu awali, hawawezi kuamua nao, na hata maamuzi wa "wasiostahili yakawa hayafai tena". Ilifikia mahala hata muundo na mtazamo wa magazeti yote ikashauriwa ubadilishwe! Lol! 'Wasiostahili wakasimama kidete, Gazeti mama likabaki vilivyo isipokuwa gazeti dada.

Kuna mdau mmoja pia hapo awali alimgusia Joyce Kisaka kuwa alipata kupendelewa wakati fulani na hata kumlazimu Sakina ajiuzulu MCL kwa kuwa shogaye kakataliwa safari. Hili ni dhahiri kabisa, hata kampuni mpya aliyojiunga baaada ya MCL, Joyce amekuwa mungu-mtu mwingine. Safari zote nyeti ni yeye tu. Hata ikibidi kuhudhuria safari 11 kwa mwezi na kuja ofisini mara mbili tu, "mzigo lazima ufike, hata kama ikibidi punda afe!"

Kwa wale wadau wenzangu wa ndani, nyote ni mashuhuda, kuondolewa kwa mwanamama huyu kutaleta ahueni na heshima kwa wadau wote katika kampuni.

Kazi bado ipo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom