Mapambano Dhidi ya Katiba Mpya ni Civil Rights na Priority Number One. We Are So Close!

niweze

JF-Expert Member
Oct 21, 2009
Watanzania tuna sehemu nyingi duniani za kujifunza mapambano ya Civil Rights na Mafanikio ya Wananchi Mashujaa duniani kote. Tuna mifano mikubwa ya kutuamsha damu zetu na kuona kwamba hakuna democratic reforms na Rights of the people ambayo itapatikana cheap. Mapambano ya Katiba Hayana Tofauti na Mapambano ya Civil Rights na Democratic Reforms.

martin_luther_king_jr.jpg

323571979_9b62b39144.jpg

Dr Martin Luther King Jr alipigania haki na Civil Rights za Wamerekani Weusi na leo hii Tunaona Obama na wengi wameweza kupata nafasi kuongoza dunia. Matokeo ya Mapambano Hayakuwa Bure. Read quote from Dr King
"You know my friends, there comes a time when people get tired of being trampled by the iron feet of oppression ... If we are wrong, the Supreme Court of this nation is wrong. If we are wrong, the Constitution of the United States is wrong. And if we are wrong, God Almighty is wrong. If we are wrong, Jesus of Nazareth was merely a utopian dreamer that never came down to Earth. If we are wrong, justice is a lie, love has no meaning. And we are determined here in Montgomery to work and fight until "justice runs down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream."

malcolm-x.jpg

Malcolm X. Alipigania haki na Civil Rights za Wananchi na Mpaka leo Tunaona Mafanikio Yake. Read quotes from Malcolm,
"The day that the black man takes an uncompromising step and realizes that he's within his rights, when his own freedom is being jeopardized, to use any means necessary to bring about his freedom or put a halt to that injustice, I don't think he'll be by himself."

"Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression."

nelson-mandela-free.jpg

Itakuwa vizuri kuona kwamba tutashinda tu tukiendelea kupambana na Haki zetu toka ccm. Mandela was Free finally. Read last quote from Mandela,

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

"As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself... Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility."

Who say our fight for Constitution will be easy, he or she might be wrong!​

Back
Top Bottom