Manchester United accept world record offer of $130 for C. Ronaldo from Real Madrid

Hofstede

JF-Expert Member
Jul 15, 2007
Manchester will sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid for $130 Million (£80m). As a Man U fan today is sad day for me. But since football is a game of business, this is real fantastic action

Man U have agreed to Real Madrid, and asked the club to talk to the player.

Will he go?

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Manchester United have accepted an offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo. "United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," said a statement from the English club.

It added that the decision followed "Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave".

United described the offer for the 24-year-old as unconditional and added that they expected the matter to be concluded by 30 June.
More to follow.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Man Utd | Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Sad news for man utd fans hata mie,du!...

Sad for English premier league as Kaka and Ronaldo all shunned the league... As a Liverpool fan i am even more scared because 80M pound can make hell of a positive change for Manure

Good buzinesi kwa Manu haswa kwa wakati huu wa hali mbaya ya kiuchumi ulaya!!
Nangojea kwa hamu kujua mshahara wake utakua kiasi gani

Good buzinesi kwa Manu haswa kwa wakati huu wa hali mbaya ya kiuchumi ulaya!!
Nangojea kwa hamu kujua mshahara wake utakua kiasi gani

According to skynews, dili bado maana inabidi waongee na mchezaji and they expect to finalise everything by the end of June

Sad news for man utd fans hata mie,du!...

...oooooohh Belinda, dont worry, aliondoka George Best akaja No7. Eric Cantona, ikaingia No7 David Beckham, kuondoka kwake ikawa ufunguo kwa No7 nyingine Christiano Ronaldo.

Sad for English premier league as Kaka and Ronaldo all shunned the league... As a Liverpool fan i am even more scared because 80M pound can make hell of a positive change for Manure

...MTM, hizo positive changes zitachukua zaidi ya msimu mmoja kuanza kujionyesha, pengo la Ronaldo kubwa hata wakiwaleta Ribery na Benzema.

According to skynews, dili bado maana inabidi waongee na mchezaji and they expect to finalise everything by the end of June

...itakuwa maajabu 'akikataa' kwenda baada ya tantrums zake zote zile za kutaka kwenda Madrid...:)

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Manchester United have accepted an offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo. "United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," said a statement from the English club.

It added that the decision followed "Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave".

United described the offer for the 24-year-old as unconditional and added that they expected the matter to be concluded by 30 June.
More to follow.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Man Utd | Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Hivi ule mtikisiko wa Kiuchumi duniani umeisha? Maana haya mahela yanayomwagwa hapa yanatisha.

,,,,ahhh dogo muache aende,KIBRI ilizidi sana,na isitoshe he's just small game PERFORMER,ikija game kubwa anakuwa KICHAKA tu,Fergie hakikisha unakamata RIBERY sasa.

Mimi naona bora aende!MWAKA WAKE HUU!ka ofa hiyo let the boy go bwana

...oooooohh Belinda, dont worry, aliondoka George Best akaja No7. Eric Cantona, ikaingia No7 David Beckham, kuondoka kwake ikawa ufunguo kwa No7 nyingine Christiano Ronaldo.

...MTM, hizo positive changes zitachukua zaidi ya msimu mmoja kuanza kujionyesha, pengo la Ronaldo kubwa hata wakiwaleta Ribery na Benzema.

Mkuu ni kweli, lakini muzee wa tantrums alizidi! with that Manure can get Tevez permanent, get two world class midifelds for 30M pounds each. the only bad news is that Bayern want 65M pounds for Bribery!!

The market is crazy with second episode of galacticose on air

Mapishi mengi huharibu mchuzi!!! SAF anapenda sana kuwacontrol wachezaji ambao ni star players kama akina Beckham na Ronaldo. Hapendi mchezaji awe na sifa zaidi kuliko yeye inapokuja kwenye mafanikio ya MANU. Kama mtakumbuka kwenye mechi ya hivi karibuni Ronaldo alionekana kuchukizwa sana na kitendo cha kutolewa wakati yeye alitaka aendelee kuwemo uwanjani. Kwanza ilikuwa Beckham, sasa Ronaldo na next si ajabu atakuwa Rooney kama huyu control freak hataacha tabia yake ya kufanya maamuzi bila kuwasikiliza wachezaji wake. Ubingwa wa EPL mwakani sasa hivi uko wazi sana.

Duh!

Ferentino Perez has done it again..jamani kweli kuna watu wanajua business.

As a Liverpool fan, I can wish the guy nothing but the best. I knw he is joining a better team. Sijui mwakani tukikutana na Real Final za Champions League tutawanyuka ngapi..hopefully 3-0 ;-)

Duh!

Ferentino Perez has done it again..jamani kweli kuna watu wanajua business.

As a Liverpool fan, I can wish the guy nothing but the best. I knw he is joining a better team. Sijui mwakani tukikutana na Real Final za Champions League tutawanyuka ngapi..hopefully 3-0 ;-)

Dont worry Masanja, the team is more than a few quality players, its a team play... remember so far nothing has been said about the new coach and coaching staffs!! team spirit and Madrids defensive strengthening. Perez is in for a financial business plus sporting gains

Remember the galacticos were beaten several times with Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane etc playing

Liverpool is more of a team than a merchandize

YNWA (they now say to us... You will Never Win a Loan, after the american owners failure to make financial gain)

labda timu yangu ya Real Madrid itafufuka na kuchukua Champions league mara ya kumi.
Ila mara nyingi Galacticos wananiangusha

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom