Mambo ya simu za mkononi: Utafanya nini kama umeitwa kusawazisha ?

Zogwale

JF-Expert Member
Jul 10, 2008
Wakuu nimepata hiki kisa nikasema ngoja tuone baadhi ya wanafamilia wanavyodanganyana!!!!
Mambo ya simu za mkononi: Utafanyaninikamaumeitwakusawazisha ?
One Friday morning, John woke up hurriedly and prepared for work.
He worked in a busy institution and was expected early at work. His wife, Jane
orked a distance from where her husband's office was.
As a result of doing things in a hurry, John unknowingly, carried his wife's mobile phone leaving behind his own. After he had gone, his wife Jane noticed the mix-up but it was too late for her to do anything about it. She thought for a while and decided to carry her husband's phone in case he came back for it.
On arriving at his place of work John noticed that he had confused his wife's phone for his but decided not to go back for it. He sighed deeply because he knew his wife could access romantic messages sent by his many mistresses.

His wife too was disgusted because she had several toy boys.

Drama began to unfold when John received an SMS intended for his wife sent by somebody saved as 'Omari-Taxi', which read, "Vp mambo mtoto, 4 me am okay just mad! waniua-ua, kipenzi. siliii wala silali!.. usiku kucha nakuota wewe, mwenye password ya moyo wang." John was shocked to see this and thought he understood why his wife had come home late the previous evening. Akaamua kuuchuna, to see what more would come.

After one hour he received another SMS from somebody saved as 'Mwanjaa-Salon' which read, "Sasa, laaziz, kpande cha mzizi! natumai uko pouwa!..mi pia, ila bla ya kukutia machoni..kaaz kwl kwl!. Nice day sweetie, see you at lunch."Hunger strike!

The third SMS tricked in from somebody saved as 'Winnie-boutique which read, "Monin ma beautiful queen, I wish you were a gum, I would chew you every time, you make me feel young like I was born yesterday, you without whom I would go on a hunger strike. Have a bright day ma dear."
John was deeply shocked by these messages but knew that on the other side his wife might be seeing drama too.

Meanwhile, Jane had seen even more than her husband.. She had received three messages from three women that clearly showed they were his mistresses. The first SMS was from a woman saved as' pedejhee kingo" which read, ''Hi deah how's urmonin? 4 me am okay..nimepowa na junior hapa..yaani twaku-miss ka kiss ya kibogoyo..junior anasema nampenda sana dadiii, atakuja lini kupowa na sisi?..gday."
Jane almost fainted on seeing this because she could not believe that her husband had a son outside marriage.

Before her anger was over, she received a second SMS from' 'Bitebo-saluni 'which read, ''Monin ma deah, opeurenjoyinurday. Mine can't be complete without you. Everytime I sleep in this house you bought 4 me I dream 2 love u always. yaaan, hili sita kwa sita ni baridiii bla ya wewe honey ubavuni mwangu..lile Bimmer ulon'nunulia liko poa languruma ka unavonguruma ukiona 'nyama' lol!! Thanks,g'day."

The last message came from 'papa-kindo' and read, ''Sasa mchu'? Opeukopoa, miminikofitihapahm, lakininakumisssana . ila wakmbuka honey kunamichuzi twadaiwa kilo kadhaa za ule mradi, tuonane. Nice day love you big, mme wng"
Jane had found the answer to why her husband was always penniless!

When evening came John and Jane met at home. They could hardly talk but only stared at one another with suspicion.
Then they called me to intervene, sincerely how could I solve that???????
Please help..

Hapoooo!! Ndipo patamu!
Kama wanataka kuendelea pamoja stil (not ready to loose each other) ongea nao juu ya mwenendo mzima wa maisha yao na analyse the lope joles that gives chances to them cheating on each others, na sikia from each side anadhani vipi agepatiwa akifuatacho nje!

Hapo dawa ni kila mtu awaite wapenzi wake wa nje,na wafanye sherehe ya kufahamiana,ha ha ha.

Hapo hakuna wa kulalamika na nirahisi kusameheana kwani makosa yao ni sawa na -3 + 3= 0.
Kwa mfano huu hapa hakuna mwenye kosa.Teh! kazi kwelkwel!

Aise nimecheka mie,ingekua ni mimi nimeitwa kusuluhisha yaani sijui hata ningeanzia wapi,maana kwanza issue yenyewe imekaa kimtego-mtego.

Ni nani kati ya hao wawili aliyesimulia huu mkasa? Na nani aliyeanza kukuita?

ni muhimu wote hao kusameheana na kufungua ukurasa mpya wa maisha.

Hata kama wanafanya kazi umbali wa mwanza na Dar apart, simu zingefatwa mara tu baada ya kushtukia kwamba zimechanganywa. Kama hawakufanya hivyo, walitaka kuwa open to each other, so hakuna cha kusawazisha watayamaliza wenyewe kiutu uzima tu.

kwi kwi kwi Mkuu Maane umeniua,oh mai god kwi kwi kwi,wacha ncheke tu mbavu ntaugulia kesho!