Majina ya ambao hawajachaguliwa na TCU

Brodre

JF-Expert Member
Aug 23, 2012
Notice to Applicants who have not been selected during the first round of application due to various reasons.
1. Overview
TCU informs all applicants (Form six and applicants with foreign certificates) whose names have been published on TCU website that, they have not been selected in all of their choices due to various reasons including:
i) Being eligible but left due to Competition;
ii) Failure to submit their programme choices;
iii) Choosing programmes that they do not qualify.
These applicants are therefore informed that they are given another chance to re-apply other programmes they qualify through the Central Admission System.
2. When to Apply.
The system will be open for 11 days only starting from Monday 29th July 2013 to 9th August 2013.
3. How to Apply
After confirming your name among the list of applicants who have not been selected on TCU website, you will be required to do the following:
i) Choose only one programme you qualify from a list of slots available on TCU website.
ii) Open Admissions Guidebook on TCU website to confirm that you have the necessary qualification of the selected programme.
iii) Login into your profile by using your username and password.
iv) Click the Application button.
v) Select ONLY ONE PROGRAMME from those which still have available slots.
vi) Click the confirmation boxes below.
vii) Submit your application.
NOTE:
i) After submitting your application the system automatically will inform you whether you are eligible to that programme or not.
ii) The selection will base on first come first served basis.
iii) When a certain programme become full, it will not be displayed among the lists of available slots in the system and therefore you will be required to select another programme.
iv) A list of applicants who have not been selected and a list of programmes with slots are available on TCU website www.tcu.go.tz .
4. The Deadline
The deadline for application will be on 9th August 2013.
5.0 Queries
In case of any problem concerning application please contact TCU:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities, P O Box 6562, Dar es Salaam
Tel: +255 22 2772657; Fax: +255 22 2772891;
Email: dad@tcu.go.tz or admission@tcu.go.tz
Mobile Numbers:+255 757 593868; +255 757 594087; +255 656 596822 and +255 682 544832
Physical address: Garden Road, Mikocheni Area, Dar es Salaam.
Issued by Executive Secretary
TCU
29th July,

tcu congrants to ur well done work but dont too late of realising selected students to revise the mood of these inocent people

Thanks for info.but when i click on my profile to view selected programs i get a reply"sorry you have not yet done application"pls i need your help

jamani, naomba mwenye pdf file ya majina ya watu waliokosa kuchaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo anitumie kwenye e-mail ya abdallahrojo@yahoo.com leo maana pengine kote nimeshindwa kupata hasa ukizingatia muda kiokmo wa kuomba tena ni ijumaa ya wiki hii

jaman mbna nikitafuta kwa ku2mia *150*44# then naambiwa invalid username/password wakat natumia zle2 za tcu?