Majibu ya mahakamani (english)

Kamaka

JF-Expert Member
Jun 7, 2010
Things people actually said in court, word for word:Q: What is your date of birth?A: July fifteenth.Q: What year?A: Every year.Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.Q: This myasthenia gravis-does it affect your memory at all?A: Yes.Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory?A: I forget.Q: You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten?Q: All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?A: Oral.Q: How old is your son-the one living with you?A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.Q: How long has he lived with you?A: Forty-five years.Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?A: He said, "where am I Cathy?"Q: And why did that upset you?A: My name is Susan.Q: And where was the location of the accident?A: Approximately milepost 499.Q: And where is milepost 499?A: Probably between milepost 498 and 500.Q: Sir, what is your IQ?A: Well I can see pretty well I think.Q: Did you blow your horn or anything?A: After the accident?Q: Before the accident.A: Sure, I played horn for ten years. I even went to school for it.Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in the voodoo occult?A: We both do.Q: Voodoo?A: We do.Q: You do?A: Yes, voodoo.