love is includes both good and bad moments
happiest and safest moments
mahusiano mara nyingine ni majuto na mara nyingine ni faraja
u can cry for love
u can lough for love
u can even take a worse decision ever because of love
it can make u stupid
can make u close ur eyes and ears
it can even make u separate with ur parents and relatives, friends and close people
but the most thing,it can destroy or build all ur entire life in this world
ndio maana tunashauriwa kuwa makini sana especialy when we choose the lovers of our lifes

Mapnz kizungu zungu,
Kuna siku matamu,kuna machungu,
Haki yanani mkimpata mwalimu wa mapnz nijulishen mwenzenu lol!

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine...

We found love in a hopeless place (sometimes but not always :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Falling inlove is a dangerous game. . .
Sometimes I want to, sometimes i'm afraid to!!
There are many people who avoid love just to be on safe ground. There are people who don't want to get committed in any relationship because they know that once you are committed and you come close, fighting starts, resistance starts, and ugly things bubble up, so what is the point? At the most they are interested in sexual relationships, but not in intimacy.

And unless a relationship is intimate and deep, you will never know what relationship is. Just a sexual relationship is a peripheral thing, and you will never be contented by it.

Because love is dangerous, insecure.... And nobody knows where love will lead. It is just like a cloud -- moving with no destination. Love is a hidden cloud, whereabouts unknown. Nobody knows where it is at any moment of time. Unpredictable -- no astrologer can predict anything about love.

There are many people who avoid love just to be on safe ground. There are people who don't want to get committed in any relationship because they know that once you are committed and you come close, fighting starts, resistance starts, and ugly things bubble up, so what is the point? At the most they are interested in sexual relationships, but not in intimacy.

Duh! Unahasira na sisi!

Duh! Unahasira na sisi!
Lol...Gaijin hapana bana just thoughts hii mada imenikumbusha mambo fulani fulani ambayo ukiangalia ni kwamba vitu vingine haujui mbele itakuwaje..cha msingi ni kuwa na mawasiliano mazuri na mwenza wako hata ikiwa ni kwenye nyakati mbaya inasaidia pale unapomshirikisha mwenza wako we are not all perfect lakini i believe we can do a little to show our partners that we are working on the relationship/marriage...

And unless a relationship is intimate and deep, you will never know what relationship is. Just a sexual relationship is a peripheral thing, and you will never be contented by it.

Ahhh well, sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

Kutaka nataka, kupenda naogopa. . . that's just how it is.

Lol...Gaijin hapana bana just thoughts hii mada imenikumbusha mambo fulani fulani ambayo ukiangalia ni kwamba vitu vingine haujui mbele itakuwaje..cha msingi ni kuwa na mawasiliano mazuri na mwenza wako hata ikiwa ni kwenye nyakati mbaya inasaidia pale unapomshirikisha mwenza wako we are not all perfect lakini i believe we can do a little to show our partners that we are working on the relationship/marriage...

Kweli tupu. Kujitahidi muhimu

Pale British Council wanafundisha jinsi ya kutokuogopa kupenda fanya fanya and enroll ASAP....

Hapana aisee. . . bora niogope niponee chupu chupu. Wanaume wenyewe ukisema unataka waliotulia wenyewe wanadai hamna. . . ya nini matatizo?

Back
Top Bottom