Mahusiano katika ''Dunia ya Kwanza''!!

MsemajiUkweli

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2012
Ukweli husemwa:

A lesbian couple who had their two children by the same sperm donor has spoken about their heartbreak as the father of their son and daughter destroyed their dream of a large family.
Kirsty Cox and Anna Jones gave birth days apart after their gay friend donated sperm to the couple but after breaking the agreement to continue to donate the trio have fallen out.
Nick Lacey, 24, is the biological father to both Alfie and Scarlett-Marie, eight months, but despite promising to stay in the children's lives and continue to donate sperm so Kirsty and Anna could conceive again, he is no longer on in contact with the pair.

article-2177167-142A2A99000005DC-793_634x388.jpg

Anna Jones and Kirsty Cox appear on This Morning in February with sperm donor Nick Lacey and their children Alfie and Scarlett-Marie

The hairdresser was not present at the ‘twins' christening last week and Anna, 27, said: ‘We're heartbroken because we wanted more kids with him. But there's nothing we can do. At the moment we're not even on speaking terms with Nick.'
Anna and Kirsty, 23, who married in a civil ceremony in 2010 has previously spoken about their baby joy after they thought they would never be able to have children together.
The NHS would only fund IVF for one of them and conceiving naturally was out of the question for both, so when Anna's sister Lorraine told her hairdresser Nick about the couple's desire for children.
After a series of meetings, they all agreed that Nick would be the one to donate.
'When we found Nick everything fell into place,' Anna said when the family appeared on Daybreak earlier this year.
'If we hadn't have found him I don't think any of this would have happened to be honest.'

article-0-1188BB27000005DC-712_634x416.jpg

Kirsty, left, and Anna, pictured on Daybreak, with Scarlett-Marie and Alfie, who are half brother and sister, are now no longer speaking to Nick

Three weeks after they started the process of artificial insemination Kirsty became pregnant and a couple of weeks later Anna became pregnant too.
On November 5 last year, Kirsty gave birth to Scarlett-Marie, who was two weeks overdue. Five days later, Anna gave birth to Alfie.
In February Nick said: 'Although I don't see myself as their dad, I adore the babies and I intend to be part of their lives forever.
' I never imagined I'd have a child, and I never knew I'd have so much love for them.'
Last week the christening of Alfie and Scarlett-Marie were christened at St Peter's Church, Gloucester in front of 100 friends and family members – but not Nick.

However Nick refutes the couple's claims saying they were the ones who cut him out of their children's lives.
‘I only heard about the christening on Facebook,' he told The Sunday Mirror.
According to Nick the trio fell out after Anna and Kirsty wanted more sperm only six months after the babies were born and when he said it was too soon, they stopped all contact.
He said: ‘The babies are my flesh and blood and I want a relationship with them.'

As Reported on Daily Mail

ladies and gentlemen, this is why we prefer anonymous donors

+1 to count

dah, huu ujuaji wetu sisi binadamu utatupeleka pabaya... halafu mbona hao mabinti wanaanza kumzingua huyo donor au ndiyo wanataka kumpotezea?

Back
Top Bottom