Macho Man Randy Savage Dies in Accident

m_kishuri

JF-Expert Member
Jan 27, 2010
randysavage.jpg

"Macho Man" Randy Savage, a pro-wrestling legend, died Friday morning in a car accident in Tampa, Florida, TMZ reports.
Savage, 58, reportedly suffered a heart attack while driving and lost control of the car, eventually colliding with a tree. He was moved to a hospital, where he later died from his injuries. Savage's wife, Lynn, was also in the car at the time of the accident, but only sustained minor injuries.

Read more: Pro Wrestler ‘Macho Man' Randy Savage Dies in Car Accident - TIME NewsFeed

NB: RIP Macho Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP mzee…. ulikuwa unatufurahisha sana enzi hizo za DDP na NWO nilikuwa si miss alafu kesho yake tulikuwa twaadisiana skuli ubishi ubishi wee basi wengine tukawa eti NWo na wengine DDP, daa I mis them days

RIP mzee…. ulikuwa unatufurahisha sana enzi hizo za DDP na NWO nilikuwa si miss alafu kesho yake tulikuwa twaadisiana skuli ubishi ubishi wee basi wengine tukawa eti NWo na wengine DDP, daa I mis them days
Yeah Mkuu, Those were the days kabisa.... Royal Rumble and WRF ilikuwa ndio yenyewe. Pro Wrestling siku hizi imebaki usanii mtupu.

Yeah Mkuu, Those were the days kabisa.... Royal Rumble and WRF ilikuwa ndio yenyewe. Pro Wrestling siku hizi imebaki usanii mtupu.
Siangalii tena wrestling mimi nilizania nipo mwenyewe ambaye naona mchezo umeisha chachandu sasa mpaka kina hulk ogan wakaamua wawe ma actors kiaina wa movies kumbe wengine mpo...

kweli wrestling imeisha utamu wake kabisa,nakumbuka enzi zile za kina brock lesnar,eddie guerrero(R.I.P),the rock,kurt angle,chris benoit(r.i.p) wa WWF/E without forgetting the legendary newWORLDorder(nWo) from WCW. am still watching westling though. R.I.P MACHOMAN

randysavage.jpg

"macho man" randy savage, a pro-wrestling legend, died friday morning in a car accident in tampa, florida, tmz reports.
Savage, 58, reportedly suffered a heart attack while driving and lost control of the car, eventually colliding with a tree. He was moved to a hospital, where he later died from his injuries. Savage's wife, lynn, was also in the car at the time of the accident, but only sustained minor injuries.

Read more: pro wrestler ‘macho man' randy savage dies in car accident - time newsfeed

nb: Rip macho man.

rip mm

Last edited by a moderator:
kweli wrestling imeisha utamu wake kabisa,nakumbuka enzi zile za kina brock lesnar,eddie guerrero(R.I.P),the rock,kurt angle,chris benoit(r.i.p) wa WWF/E without forgetting the legendary newWORLDorder(nWo) from WCW. am still watching westling though. R.I.P MACHOMAN

lesnar(aliitwa 'the pain' kwa kichapo kikali alichokuwa anatoa),eddie(latino heat-cheat to win) pamoja na the supplex machine mwenyewe,TAZZ(siku hizi naona anatangaza kule TNA).

lesnar(aliitwa 'the pain' kwa kichapo kikali alichokuwa anatoa),eddie(latino heat-cheat to win) pamoja na the supplex machine mwenyewe,TAZZ(siku hizi naona anatangaza kule TNA).

yeah nakumbuka brock lesnar alikuwa akingia tazz anasema here comes the pain.i really miss those times. Na eddie guerrero i lie,i cheat ,i steal.

Back
Top Bottom