Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Luis Nani Amtafuta "Ubaya" Sir Alex Ferguson

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Junius, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Junius

Junius JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Nani has risked invoking the considerable wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson by publicly accusing the Manchester United manager of undermining his confidence and painting a picture of a foulmouthed boss who rules Old Trafford by fear.

In an interview with a Portuguese newspaper, Nani has spoken of his disappointment at failing to secure a regular place in the United side. Despite the departure of compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer, Nani has started only half of the club's 12 Premier League games this season.

Nani claims that his confidence has been undermined and the winger has raised questions regarding Ferguson's handling of his career following a £17 million move from Sporting Lisbon in the summer of 2007.

However, Nani is not ready to seek a departure from Old Trafford, even if he has been left disheartened by missing out on some important fixtures for United this season.

When asked if he thought his career was being handled badly, according to the Sun, Nani replied: "As it is now, I think so.

"People expect more from me and it's not easy. But they are also not doing what they said they were going to. I know it would be better if I scored more goals.

"I can have a spectacular game but nobody guarantees me I will be starting the next match. It shatters your confidence. I did not play the important matches, against Liverpool, Manchester City or Tottenham. Not playing these games, I am a bit sad. But for now I am not considering leaving."

Nani's frank account of his travails at Old Trafford will naturally lead to speculation regarding his long-term future under Ferguson as far more stellar names have seen their Old Trafford careers come to an abrupt end after some contentious public statements.

The likes of Roy Keane and Jaap Stam have been victims of Ferguson's ruthless streak in the past and Nani is only too aware of the fiery nature of one of English football's more belligerent characters.

"Ferguson is a very complicated man," Nani said. "He's tough. If things are all right, then they are all right. But when he thinks something is wrong, everything is screwed.

"He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing you in a matter of minutes. Has it happened to me? Hell, yes! He'll say 'Nani, how could you miss this or this'?

"He shouts at players in front of everyone. No one escapes, everybody is the same. Giggs and Neville suffer most, because they have more experience. It is 'F**k' here and 'F**k' there."

2. Junius

Junius JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Hamjuwi huyu Mzee kasahau yaliyowakuta wenzake ambao SAF hakujali viwango vyao aliwarembea na sasa ni hadithi tu OT,kilichonishangaza zaidi kwa Luis Nani,kuwasemea Giggs na Neville ambao wamekhiyari kukaa kimya kulinda tonge zao...asubiri bei yake na yeye maana Mzee akisharudi kusulubiwa na FA atakuwa na hasira tu...na hizi blah blah za Luis Nani nazo,nshaona SAF atauza mtu mara hii.
  3. m

mali ya mtu New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    i cant understand the decision sometimes put forward by manchester United manager for lossing confidence toward luis nani ,to me i could say that is time for change in mind for the manager toward its players for example the young striker of France Obertan ,Nani, Macheda,Tosic to give more time to this young players so that they can get more experience.
  4. Belo

Belo JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Huyo dogo hana lolote naamini huenda huu ukawa msimu wake wa mwisho OT,dogo anashindwa kuimprove mbona mwenzake Anderson hajalalamika.Asipokamaa atarudi kwao maana nafasi yake ina wa2 wengi na Valencia na Obertan wanamfunika
  5. Masanilo

Masanilo JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    mazee sinilifikiria huyu ni mbadala wa Ronaldo?
  6. Oxlade-Chamberlain

Oxlade-Chamberlain JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    mambo ya international break hayo wachezaji ubwabwaja tu lolote lile wakienda kwao huko.
  7. Junius

Junius JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Sasa SAF keshapigwa rungu na FA, hasira zake zoooote kwa L.Nani, na bei yake nafikiri keshaijuwa...kjana hajuwi kuchunga tonge huyu.
  8. Eqlypz

Eqlypz JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Huyu dogo anatafuta mlango wa kutokea tu, na bora wamuuze maana hana lolote.
  9. Manda

Manda JF-Expert Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Wala haihitaji kuwa na diploma ya ukocha kama Mkwasa kujua Nani is a real disappointment kwa SAF, Manutd na kwa washabiki kwa ujumla, kiukweli hata mimi huwa simwelewi huyo dogo, kiwango chake ni kama tides, this game anaweza akacheza ukasema 'to hell with Ronaldo', then the next game akacheza ukasema huyu ms*&@e hata Yanga yetu kuna vijana watampiga Benchi.

To hell with him, let him go!