Lowassa can yet step to Canaan

KAMBOTA

Mar 21, 2011
lowassa.jpg
By Nova Kambota et al,
28th September, 2012

It is no longer doubtful if Lowassa shall remain a notable story maker for number of years in Tanzania media industry. Every step he makes is to be added up in his political channel, some argue that the pundit is too relevant in political arena compared to his opponents in CCM.

The recent rumors from Dodoma where CCM sits for the party’s internal election reveal a lot about “tsunamic wave” that can be termed as Lowassa’s walk towards the Promised Land.

Actually what currently takes place in CCM is not merely reformation of course yes! It isn’t even renewal but if I may coin an expression here “Lowassamic waves” which seem to swing the party unstoppable.

Lowassa has not only managed to diverge the wind but also challenge the fake philosophers on the “dubious operation vua gamba”, and see as I write here reports say that the founder himself has surrendered as he was recent quoted insisting on optional quitting from the party instead of compulsory removal of the those accused of embezzlement.

If I were to advise Lowassa, then I would confidently tell him about opportunism within the party and of course he should never give the devil his opportunity for even Nape and fellows know exactly that Lowassa stands a better chance to reach the promised land, the only precaution to take into account is advancing strategic and scientific politics in and out of CCM towards 2015 general election.

Nova Kambota is a political analyst originated from Tanzania, columnist, journalist, blogger and everlasting activist who for years has been exclusively writing about politics in Tanzania and beyond.
You can mail him to; novakambota@gmail.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/Nova Kambota
Visit his web; Nova Tzdream

View attachment 66424
By Nova Kambota et al,
28th September, 2012

It is no longer doubtful if Lowassa shall remain a notable story maker for number of years in Tanzania media industry. Every step he makes is to be added up in his political channel, some argue that the pundit is too relevant in political arena compared to his opponents in CCM.

The recent rumors from Dodoma where CCM sits for the party's internal election reveal a lot about "tsunamic wave" that can be termed as Lowassa's walk towards the Promised Land.

Actually what currently takes place in CCM is not merely reformation of course yes! It isn't even renewal but if I may coin an expression here "Lowassamic waves" which seem to swing the party unstoppable.

Lowassa has not only managed to diverge the wind but also challenge the fake philosophers on the "dubious operation vua gamba", and see as I write here reports say that the founder himself has surrendered as he was recent quoted insisting on optional quitting from the party instead of compulsory removal of the those accused of embezzlement.

If I were to advise Lowassa, then I would confidently tell him about opportunism within the party and of course he should never give the devil his opportunity for even Nape and fellows know exactly that Lowassa stands a better chance to reach the promised land, the only precaution to take into account is advancing strategic and scientific politics in and out of CCM towards 2015 general election.

Nova Kambota is a political analyst originated from Tanzania, columnist, journalist, blogger and everlasting activist who for years has been exclusively writing about politics in Tanzania and beyond.
You can mail him to; novakambota@gmail.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/Nova Kambota
Visit his web; Nova Tzdream
I appreciate this fantastic analysis. God bless Lowassa.

I agree! LOWASA is extremely distinct from: Nape, Mukama, Chiligati, Mwigulu, Lusinde, Shigela and all other CCM party "cream"

POZI lake na Facial expression ya EL kama vile Baba wa Taifa. Cheers EL!!

Kambota may it pleases you;

I am wordless brother!

This is too short but long enough to cover the subject matter. We are about crossing the Bridge...........

May the Almighty strengthen you and H. E our becoming President Edward Ngoyai Lowassa coz whether we like or not either via CCM or any other Party huyu jamaa ni Amiri Jeshi Mkuu

Hili wala si la kumumunya maneno.

Israel is trully wamly waiting for President Lowassa and quickly open an Embassy in Daressalaam

I agree! LOWASA is extremely distinct from: Nape, Mukama, Chiligati, Mwigulu, Lusinde, Shigela and all other CCM party "cream"

What has happened in Dodoma only promotes the notion of the survival of the fittest, but not of the best. Parrots like Nepi are just like normal stomach servers who can sing any song regardless of the composer.

The truth is that this Magamba party if filled with with politicians that hack each other to pieces, just so they can sit at the high "eating table", while the country wallows in high unemployment, crumbling infrastructure, insecurity, food shortages, poverty, education crises etc etc.
All you heard in Dom was all about sharing party posts but not addressing any of the current agonies facing the nation.!

Nepi is there to on a "sing the praises" of his bosses...

I still hold my promise of not allowing any fisadi to step into our holly palace.....We can see between me and you who is right...Mine is a command not a request or democracy and that's what make the difference; awaiting for that day!

Back
Top Bottom