Loveness Love Diva Binti anayekuja juu

NgomaNzito

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2008
Mrembo huyu (Diva) Presenter,Producer,Marketing by proffessional Clouds Fm anakuja juu ni nani huyu?

Profile yake hajielezi vya kutosha Check

About Loveness Love "Diva"

Diva Am a true gemini..born on 25th may.. jamani!! to all of u,i would like to Welcome u to my world. I hope As we spend time together You will get to Know ME a little better and Find out What My passions and reasons for living are.. I hope you will get intoxicated by my spirit and character,as i follow Gods path for my life. am your Diva and and your presenter na producer pia wa show za hapa clouds aise..

Wenye kufahamu zaidi Diva mpya future Star watuwakilishie hapa

????

Je huyu ndie

4968d1245925460-a-love.jpg

Ndie huyu haswaa
i544_diva.jpg

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2,269
Last edited:
Mrembo huyu (Diva) Presenter,Producer,Marketing by proffessional Clouds Fm anakuja juu ni nani huyu?

Profile yake hajielezi vya kutosha Check

About Loveness Love "Diva"

Diva Am a true gemini..born on 25th may.. jamani!! to all of u,i would like to Welcome u to my world. I hope As we spend time together You will get to Know ME a little better and Find out What My passions and reasons for living are.. I hope you will get intoxicated by my spirit and character,as i follow Gods path for my life. am your Diva and and your presenter na producer pia wa show za hapa clouds aise..

Wenye kufahamu zaidi Diva mpya future Star watuwakilishie hapa

????

Je huyu ndie

4968d1245925460-a-love.jpg

Keshajieleza vizuri sana kuwa yeye ni nani.
She is an upcoming star in her career.Tunapaswa kumpa support na siyo kumsema vibaya na kumvunja moyo.Young as she is, she has distinguished herself as a promising presenter and I respect her for that.

Lengo lako ni kumpromote too au una lingine?

All in all ni binti mzuri na ana sauti ya kubembeleza mie binafsi nampa tabo kubwa!

For sure nampongeza tunategemea makubwa kutoka kwake

I think njia unayotumia kumpongeza si sahihi sana, ungeweza kufanya hivyo kwenye blog yake diva255 badala ya kumuanika hapa kwenye uwanja watu wamchambue mtoto wa watu kama karanga.

hivi hii picha ni ya kwake au ameiweka tuuu??anajitahidii sana huyu mtoto....

Is that her true name, or just mikogo ya steji?

And why should people care to know her again? Apart from being a Clouds FM presenter, which is a job, what is her claim to fame?

I mean hata Paris Hilton, the epitomy of the idea of "celebrity without a cause", has the decency to appear in a movie or launch some good for nothing line of perfume when she goes to Letterman or something.

What is her excuse?

Is that her true name, or just mikogo ya steji?

And why should people care to know her again? Apart from being a Clouds FM presenter, which is a job, what is her claim to fame?

I mean hata Paris Hilton, the epitomy of the idea of "celebrity without a cause", has the decency to appear in a movie or launch some good for nothing line of perfume when she goes to Letterman or something.

What is her excuse?

Ndio bongo yetu ilivyo mkuu.

Folks,

I aint gonna playa-hater with the the lil miss, granted she's got a voice, but to be a real presenter-producer you gotta go to school for dat. Trouble with our "private" media owners is that they really dont give a rat's ass whether someone's got the credits (academic) to be qualified for the position. Hell, when I was studying Journalism (print and electronic) in the US, I had a real hard time getting my ass on air, 'cause they said I couldn't "enunciate" properly... they just didnt like my funny "Afro" accent... maybe, just maybe, with Obama in the Big House, I could get such a job... Nah! Wishful thinking!

Anyway, 'bout school and being professionals, can someone tell the lil miss "diva" Loveness that she ain't no diva, 'cause, according to the "dictionary" ... you know... big book, has lots of words... yea... that one... but this one's electronic (look it up... dont take my word for it... hahahah), go to diva: Definition from Answers.com and you will find out that the meaning of the word "diva" is:

1. An operatic prima donna.
  2. A very successful singer of nonoperatic music: a jazz diva.
But I needed a second opinion, so I went to the dictionary y'all can relate to...

Oxford!

Here it is....

diva

/deev
schwa.gif
/
• noun a celebrated female opera singer.
[SIZE=-1]- ORIGIN[/SIZE] Latin, ‘goddess'.

And here is the link...

AskOxford: diva

If we dont know the meaning of a word, TUSIRUKIE!

Mwambieni huyu kinda, she AINT no DIVA! Unless, of course, she is a "celebrated opera singer" or a "celebrated jazz singer".

You want to know an example of a celebrated jazz singer? I have three. Ella Fitzgerald, Anita Baker and Sarah Vaughn!

Nuff said!

./Mwana wa Haki

---- Let's call a SPADE, a SPADE! Not a SHOVEL!

You are so right!!!!!!!!i hold no grudge against the girl but i can't agree with you more.....if you decide to call yourself "diva" then at least have an idea of what the word means......WOS.....Yes she can be what she wants to be lakini the truth is, the definition of DIVA ndo hiyo kwa dictionary........