Love vs Sex

naturaly a human being is aware of what is good or bad regardless ana dini au hana vinginevyo ni ufedhuri tu.kama unaamini mawazo yako ni sahihi to the max.u better not air to the audience for comment or advice

Mimi naona sieleweki kabisa kwa wengi wenu. Nimeshasema mambo ya dini haya exist kabisa kwangu, why do you keep on mentioning the word GOD and SIN? They dont apply to me. May be a time will come, I will look back and say " Hey, I have had a wicked life, its time for me to settle down with my wife and kids" but im not ready for that now, Im enjoying what im doing so why should I feel guilty? Nimeshasema kwamba if I wasnt doing what im doing now labda ndoa yangu ingekua imeshavunjika, hao vicheche wa nje wananisaidia kuitunza ndoa yangu na kumpunguzia 'kero za usiku' mama watoto, we have only got to concentrate on raising up our lovely kids and our jobs.Its not a problem at all, why call it a problem while I have alredy got a solution for it?

KKN inaelekea umetekwa na hako ka "shetani " ka uzinzi usikii wala huelewi!
I can assure you , una tatizo....la uzinzi ! I am not trying counselling ...No
Una deny kwamba hauko guilty so why did u bring up the subject? Remember the promise you made to her ...only her for better for worse. Hehe Sasa inakuwaje unaruka na vicheche? Unashindwa ku mface mke na kumwambia dear...try to balance time...I need you too! Sema nae...tell her about her weight! I am sure after the vicheches session u feel guilty! kwamba you can be better!
You are a coward!

Sikia kina Kithuku! Ndoa uzuri wake ni kuaminiana na kuheshimiana...even having it should be fun!
Halafu mapenzi yako contagius..sio tu ku theorize kwamba tu you love your wife dearly...show her...ni kkitu gani unchomfanyia kuonyesha unampenda????????????Kulala na vicheche??
Aaah KKN you can be better than that! Hebu try this unapoanza tu kupiga misele ya kutafuta vicheche ...rush home ...hug your wife...then have it!

Aaah KKN you can be better than that! Hebu try this unapoanza tu kupiga misele ya kutafuta vicheche ...rush home ...hug your wife...then have it!....

You can only have it my dear if its offered to you, unless unanitaka nibake, I wonder if you have been following this thread from the begining, pse read btn the lines.

KANA HUJAJIBU SWALI LANGU....

UNAONAJE MTU AKIZINI NA MAMA YAKO MZAZI kama ww unazini na dada/mama za watu...

Nami naomba kuuliza,

Sasa unakuta mschana amesubiri hadi umri umeeenda 30- then 35 na sasa anakaribia 40 na hajapata bwana! Na anaona azae mtoto angalau mmoja! Je atazaa na nani?

Mara nyingi huzaa na mme wa mtu- manake vijana wanaume wadogo nao hutafuta dogo2 wanaotoka shule- na at 35 or 40 vijana wengi wanakuwa wameoa tayari!

This is real life na sii nadharia- haya mambo huwatokea watu wengi.

Mna mawazo gani?

mama Lao good comments. Ana ugonjwa na mbaya zaidi anauendekeza ugonjwa kwa kujidai ati kila mwanaume anafanya hivyo.Kwa hoja yake hii ya kusema anampenda mke wake na analala na vicheche just for fun, Daima nitapinga. Labda kama upendo na zile ahadi zina definitoin tofauti. Shame on you Kana.

KANA HUJAJIBU SWALI LANGU....

UNAONAJE MTU AKIZINI NA MAMA YAKO MZAZI kama ww unazini na dada/mama za watu...
I deliberately ignored you and your silly question. Ina maana watu tuache kula uroda kwa kuwa tunahofia watu watawalamba mama zetu? Kila mtu na starehe yake kwa nafasi na kimpango wake, you dont think of your mum when having sex, do you Chuma? Chuma? sound like chuma basi instead of 'mayai' or 'nyanya mbofu'

Nami naomba kuuliza,

Sasa unakuta mschana amesubiri hadi umri umeeenda 30- then 35 na sasa anakaribia 40 na hajapata bwana! Na anaona azae mtoto angalau mmoja! Je atazaa na nani?

Mara nyingi huzaa na mme wa mtu- manake vijana wanaume wadogo nao hutafuta dogo2 wanaotoka shule- na at 35 or 40 vijana wengi wanakuwa wameoa tayari!

This is real life na sii nadharia- haya mambo huwatokea watu wengi.

Mna mawazo gani?

Good point MZ, na pia sisi wanaume wa kishwahili tulioko mamtoni na wenye tu sura twa mvuto, muda wote tuko majaribuni. Wanawake wa kizungu wakikutaka hawana hiyana, wanaku approach tu na kukuwekea mambo wazi, inahitaji moyo kwelikweli.Na ukikumbuka jana yake umenyimwa, na huna uhakika wa kupewa leo- kwa nini usile kichwa?

Samahani ila mimi sikuwahi kuiosoma hii,
Ila nilijua tu kule kule kwenye ile nyingine kwamba wewe unamatatizo fulani na wanawake sasa imeturn out kuwa MKE duu...!
wangu upo kwenye bonge la msala.
Nitakupa ushauri wangu baada ya muda wacha nifike kwa kijiji changu

Bro, you say that you are married!! I wonder why you got married in the first place. when you got married to your wife it was before God and your families. You promised to be faithful. If you want variety teach your wife different ways of having sex. Why get married and still have random sex with dubious partners? It is dangerous these days sex kills. Do you really love your wife? I do not think so. It is convenient for you to have someone to sleep with, to cook and clean your house. What if your wife did the same because of boredom.
You need to grow up and take your resposibilities seriously. Maybe you should not have gotten married at all. You stay muhuni.

it does nt matter if it was only one nite or its ua habit,that once ua wife is nt around u just get out with other women.its very bad.say sorry to her and mean it.It is real paining

Unajua tofauti ya wengi wetu humu na mkuu KNK ni kwamba wengi tunakuwa wanafiki kuficha tunayoyafanya na jamaa amekuwa muwazi! Jamaa anachokiongea humu sio kigeni wengi wetu humu big time tunayafanya ila hatuwezi kuyasema. Ingawa sijustify mkuu KNK aliyoyafanya lakini naona amekuwa open which is good. Na watu humu nadhani ingebidi tujadili SEX AND LOVE kama jamaa alivyotoa maada yake na siyo kuanza kumhukumu! Kwani ukimhukumu mtu maana yake wewe ni kwamba you are better than him/her. Kwa hilo I keep my words!

Ila naamini kama ukiamua kuoa ni vyema ukaendana na masharti ya ndoa na sharti mojawapo ni kuwa mwaminifu. Kwa hiyo swala la kwenda nje ni ku-compromise hiyo requirement ya uaminifu. Sijaoa lakini nikiamua kuoa then itabidi nikubaliane na matakwa ya hiyo ndoa. Lakini jamani ndoa za siku hizi yaani ni karaha tupu! I dont know...I think itabidi nijikalie bachelor tuu. Is it any better? I dont know for sure!

Watu bwana!

Masanja hapo umesema kweli- watu tu wanafiki kweli asilimia 60 ya wenye ndoa Dar wana nyumba ndogo- hii ipo wazi ktk nyanja zote- sasa sijui utasema kuwa hawa wenye nyumba ndogo hawawapendi wenzi wao?

Haya mambo- yapo sema tu wagumu kuwa wazi na wakweli!

Sasa Kanakansungu akisema wazi watu tunamrushia mabomu!

Mliopo kwenye ndoa zenu nisijewapa heart attacks bure,nimeona bora niwatafutie dawa ya kinga kabla mambo yenu hayajawa kama yangu. If you are already into into, be more smart and try to avoid being caught out and keep enjoying. I guess nilishtukiwa kwa kuwa my wife ali notice one or two of these clues, I hope zitakuwa helpful kwenye ndoa zenu pia.....

46 Clues Your Partner is Having an Affair

Some of these signs of a cheating spouse are a bit “tongue in cheek” while others are tell tale signs that commonly appear with a cheating husband or cheating wife. Do any of these ring a warning bell?

1) You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you’ve had a vasectomy.

2) Mutual friends start acting strangely toward you. (They either know about the cheating or have been told stories about what a horrible wife or girlfriend you are.)

3) Your cheating husband or wife stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.

4) Sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.

5) He leaves the house in the morning smelling like Irish Spring and returns in the evening smelling like Safeguard.

6) She joins the gym and begins a rigorous workout program.

7) She buys a cell phone and doesn’t let you know.

8) He sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to his office.

9) The cheating husband carries condoms, and you are on the pill.

10) Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.

11) Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.

12) He becomes “accusatory,” asking if you are being true to him, usually out of guilt.

13) Raises hypothetical questions such as, “Do you think it’s possible to love more than one person at a time?”

14) He buys himself new underwear.

15) He insists the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.

16) The cheating wife stops wearing her wedding ring.

17) Has a sudden desire to be helpful with the laundry.

18) Has unexplained scratches or bruises on his or her neck or back.

19) Suddenly wants to try new love techniques.

20) He/she fairly suddenly stops having sex with you.

21) He/she suddenly wants more sex, more often.

22) Supposedly works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stub.

23) Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.

24) You find out by accident he or she took vacation day or personal time off from work - but supposedly worked on those days.

25) Shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.

26) Spouse’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.

27) Has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance.

28) Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.

29) He throws up a lot because he just ate at his mistress’s house and had to eat the dinner you prepared when he got home.

30) Your spouse is away from home, either nights or on trips, more than previously.

31) His/her clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume or after-shave. You see lipstick on your husband’s shirt.

32) The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off.

33) You find items of intimate apparel or other small gift-type items that you did not give your spouse.

34) Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is “touchy” and easily moved to anger.

35) You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.

36) He/she loses attention in the activities in the home.

37) Your intuition (gut feeling) tells you that something is not right.

38) He/she has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.

39) She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.

40) She has a “glow” about her.

41) Atypical erratic behavior.

42) He sneaks out of the house.

43) She sleeps with her purse by the bed.

44) She goes to the store for groceries and comes home 5 hours later.

45) He tells you that you can get hold of him at a different telephone number.

46) The telltale sign of a cheating spouse? Having to ask that question in the first place.

Dr. Robert Huizenga, The Infidelity Coach, has helped hundreds of couples over the past two decades heal from the agony of extramarital affairs and survive infidelity. Visit his website at: http://www.break-free-from-the-affair.com

KT asikwambie mtu, mtu anaweza akakwepa yote hayo na akaendelea na hamsini zake vilevile!

Sikubaliani na mengi ya KK, lakini it is scientifically true that sex is not synonomous to love. In other words love is not a condition for sex. You can have one without having the other. But it is psychologically more appealing when sex happens in the presence of love than if it happens without it. So, sometimes sex is a means to love, while sometimes it is just an end by itself. To many women, sex is a means to love while to the majority of men sex is an end and not necessarily a way of expressing love. This is alas a sex (not gender)difference that there is little we can do about it.

Kwa hiyo simshangai wala kumlaani KK kwamba anampenda mke wake lakini anafanya mapenzi na wanawake wengine kibao especially kwamba amewaambia yeye mambo ya dini hana mpango nayo. Strange as it may sound, but it is perfectly normal and perhaps common among many men both coloured and otherwise especially who are not bound by any moral spring such as religion as is the case with our friend KK.

KT asikwambie mtu, mtu anaweza akakwepa yote hayo na akaendelea na hamsini zake vilevile!

Smartness is the key! hizo hapo ni theories tu lakini katika real life, naamini zinakwepeka kabisa.
Kitila bado nasubiri response yako kuhusu lile dongo la Fisadi Mtoto- Ni kweli?

liko wapi hilo?

Kule kwenye thread ya mwandishi kumwagiwa tindikali, anadai ulimwagwa kwenye uchaguzi wa UVCCM ndio maana unaichukia CCM. Nakujua siku zote tangu enzi za Mlimani jinsi ambavyo ulikua huifagilii CCM- sioni ni vipi ulielekea huko?

Sikubaliani na mengi ya KK, lakini it is scientifically true that sex is not synonomous to love. In other words love is not a condition for sex. You can have one without having the other. But it is psychologically more appealing when sex happens in the presence of love than if it happens without it. So, sometimes sex is a means to love, while sometimes it is just an end by itself. To many women, sex is a means to love while to the majority of men sex is an end and not necessarily a way of expressing love. This is alas a sex (not gender)difference that there is little we can do about it.

Kwa hiyo simshangai wala kumlaani KK kwamba anampenda mke wake lakini anafanya mapenzi na wanawake wengine kibao especially kwamba amewaambia yeye mambo ya dini hana mpango nayo. Strange as it may sound, but it is perfectly normal and perhaps common among many men both coloured and otherwise especially who are not bound by any moral spring such as religion as is the case with our friend KK.

Very good points Kitila lakini naomba nikusahihishe hapo para ya mwisho kuwa sifanyi mapenzi na wanawake wengine (huenda ukawa umetumia tafsida tu hapa nahisi), nikitoka nje ni NGONO tu. Nikiwa na mke wangu ndio wakati wa mapenzi bse she is the only one I love and I must admit- theres no better feelings than getting under the sheets with someone you love dearly.Ni lazima tukubali kwamba jinsi familia inavyokuwa kubwa majukumu nayo yanaongezeka, kama ulikua umezoea dozi ya kutwa mara tatu ujue mambo hayataendelea kuwa hivyo, kazi na watoto vinamega muda mwingi ambao mngekuwa mnautumia kwa kufanya mapenzi. Mimi siku hizi nimeshazoea dozi yangu ya mara moja kwa wiki (wikiendi asipoenda kazini) toka kwa mamsap, nikizidiwa katikati ya wiki naenda kuokota, life goes on.
Tips for men- dont give out your phone number, kama ukipiga hide your number au tumia simu ya kazini, au nunua line nyingine bila mkeo kujua. Kwa wale mlioko Bongo, tumia simu za vibandani, na weka mambo wazi kwa 'nyumba' ndogo kuwa una mke so that she knows what to expect na make it clear kwamba wewe ndio utakayekuwa ukimtafuta na sio yeye.

Back
Top Bottom