Love defined........................

Mvua Ya Kiangaz

JF-Expert Member
May 24, 2011
Mara nyingi nimekuwa nikifuatilia threads zenye kuuliza mapenzi ni nini???

Lakini,baada ya hivi karibuni kumpata mwandani wangu,baada ya kusota bila mafanikio humu jf aliniuliza nini maana ya mapenzi au kupenda???

bila kufikiria nilimjibu"its like scoring three points in an unimaginable and unprecedented move in a tighty basketball match", binafsi nilijikuta bila ya kujiandaa nimetoa nini maana ya mapenzi au kitu kupenda kwa mtazamo wangu kama mcheza mpira wa kikapu nikimaanisha MAPENZI NI KAMA KUFUNGA POINTI TATU KATIKA MAZINGIRA YASIYOTARAJIWA NA YASIYOWEZAKANA KUREJEWA KTK MECHI NGUMU NA YENYE UPINZANI,bila shaka mtazamo huu ulitokana na raha ninayoipata kuwa ndani ya mapenzi mazito ambayo huwa ninajisikia nikifunga point tatu katika mazingira hayo.........

Bila shaka kwa mtazamo huo,chinga,footballer,mwanamuziki na yeyote anayefurahia kitu anachokifanya anaweza akawa na mtazamo wake ktk maana ya kupenda au mapenzi,

..........sijui mtazamo wako, karibu tujadili.....

I really like this, but what about affinity and a feeling of love that comes from the heart? Simple love that comes from the heart is a basis that withstands the test of time. Love from heart is different than "chemistry"

Love is patient...... for how long
Love is not arrogant or rude........ sure i don think so TF
Love does not insist on it's way........ i believe that does not mean the new love exist nowadays
Love is not irritable or resentful
......... may be here but not sure

In your own words what is love and do u believe in that love you have to your gal or even to your friend. Is it real love or just by the way love or because of something or a conditional love

And TF what is the chemistry of love
What is the original of love or what makes love to grow
Amplify your feelings of love to each other by spending time doing something together. Communicate talk to each other tell your partner that they are special to you, tell them wonderful ways they make you feel, as partners we communicate. So share your intimate thoughts, emotions and desires in words

Amplify your feelings of love to each other by spending time doing something together. Communicate talk to each other tell your partner that they are special to you, tell them wonderful ways they make you feel, as partners we communicate. So share your intimate thoughts, emotions and desires in words

I like that and real this is love.
What do u expect in return from your lover
What real makes you to believe that there is a love between you and how can you share your emotion or feelings to your partner to make him or her to kno that you love him/her. How can you express that feelings or emotion to your friend or lover

I like that and real this is love.
What do u expect in return from your lover
What real makes you to believe that there is a love between you and how can you share your emotion or feelings to your partner to make him or her to kno that you love him/her. How can you express that feelings or emotion to your friend or lover
Express your love verbally. The person you love might not know that you have such strong feelings or emotion, you have to tell her how much you feel for her and let your words flow effortlessly