Looking for a serious loving Tanzanian lady for a serious long term relationship. Please no jokers..

guys am sure a serious lady will definately know what to do in a well organised manner, throw me a word on my private message box, then tete a tete may follow.

Yani JF kwa offer ya wa chuchu utachoka wewe mpaka wageni wanajaribu bahati yao,warembo ebu njooni kuna buzi kutoka vingunguti .......

ushawahi kupaata mapenzi ya online mpwa
nahisi hapa utakimbiamwenyewe anza na watoto wa kichaga kwanza uone mambo

Yani JF kwa offer ya wa chuchu utachoka wewe mpaka wageni wanajaribu bahati yao,warembo ebu njooni kuna buzi kutoka vingunguti .......

buzi litakuja na kambaye au kamba ya kutafuta tena?
Kiguzo kipo cha kulifungia ati...

kwani wats the big issue with this arabian falcon?????? can you please grow up and stop ashaming this forum....yak!!!!!!

kwani wats the big issue with this arabian falcon?????? can you please grow up and stop ashaming this forum....yak!!!!!!

Well the thing is not about you looking for such a lady that draws these comments.... The issue Steve is if indeed you were serious you had to at least give an idea of what you are; In the sense, what you like/enjoy, the kind of Lady you would want, the range of age, and the Like. Your post is too general. You have to give details to sound serious.

BTW it is your 3rd post Stevoh.... Stop Yaking jamani....

Well noted.
Am a 35yrs old proffessional working with an international medical organization headquartered in newyork, am looking for an enlightened lady, who will not be a stranger to discussions and converzations well informed and ease to be with. Am not looking for a sex partner am looking for a true friend who is not attached and ready to have a meangful relationship.
Must be a fun of holidays and taking excursions.
for the age as from 22years...though matters with level of maturity and exposure.
I am based in Tanzania Dar es salaam and am not a buzi or a time waster this is serious business, this are matters of the heart and dont joke with them.
I will take every message serious and respond acodinly only expecially if send on my private message box.

Well noted.
Am a 35yrs old proffessional working with an international medical organization headquartered in newyork, am looking for an enlightened lady, who will not be a stranger to discussions and converzations well informed and ease to be with. Am not looking for a sex partner am looking for a true friend who is not attached and ready to have a meangful relationship.
for the age as from 22years...though matters with level of maturity and exposure.
I am based in Tanzania Dar es salaam and am not a buzi or a time waster this is serious business, this are matters of the heart and dont joke with them.
I will take every message serious and respond acodinly only expecially if send on my private message box.

I Love this Stevoh... Best of Luck in finding a worth While Lady and in LOVE too.... Pamoja Saana.

Well noted.
Now you sound serious...

All the best Steve kwenye utafutaji wako.....Na kama unamwamini Mungu, si vibaya ukamshirikisha kwenye utafutaji wako!

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK