looking for a College that runs 3D animation course in tanzania

Vp brah, what happened did you push through or what? 2D all the way, just simple tutorials ones everynow and then, a bit of free time after everyday work nd a little determination who equals https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4V7QyehEzrRTXl1aEE5UFRNNVU/edit?usp=sharing who
Yeah brah am on it.i have a 15Gb bundle of EA tutorials from videocopilot..acquired lot of skills and techniques on 2D,compositing and motiondesign.aint bragging to say am heading where i want to be.thanks to the internet.

Yeah brah am on it.i have a 15Gb bundle of EA tutorials from videocopilot..acquired lot of skills and techniques on 2D,compositing and motiondesign.aint bragging to say am heading where i want to be.thanks to the internet.
But still working with 3D animation right? I'm currently very interested in animation man, have been doing it whenever i get any free times, the link is me latest work. If you don't mind sharing some/ any of your work that your proud of i'd be happy to see it. :)

But still working with 3D animation right? I'm currently very interested in animation man, have been doing it whenever i get any free times, the link is me latest work. If you don't mind sharing some/ any of your work that your proud of i'd be happy to see it. :)

Good team spirit wazee..

wadau nisaideni kunijuza juu ya chuo ambacho kinaendesha course ya 3D animation kwa hapa tanzania(DSM).vyuo vingi nilivyotembelea vinaendesha course ya graphics design tuu.nawasilisha.

Nakushauri ujifunze kupitia youtube hakuna chuo cha 3d animation hapa bongo labda vyuo vya graphics design. If you need more details call me via 0717238773

Back
Top Bottom