Looking for a Building Sub-Contractor to finish Residential House

CottonEyeJoe

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2008
Hello Great thinkers!

I am looking to sub-contract the finishing of a 2-storey, 4 bedroom Residential house with a total building gross area of 256.5 sqm.

The superstructure of the house is scheduled to be complete in 1 month; when done the work done would be 1) Substructure (Foundation), Frame, Walling, Roofing.

Work required to be complete includes:
# Windows and Exterior Doors
# Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical Roughs
# Exterior Trim
# Insulation and Drywall
# Interior Doors and Trim
# Cabinets, Tile, and Glass
# Painting, Paper, and Floor Coverings
# Hardware, Equipment, and Fixtures
# Finish Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical
# Finish Grading and Landscaping

The Total Budget for the above mentioned work excluding the Grading & Landscaping is TZS 60 million which includes Labour, Material, Supervision, Sub-Contractors fees.

If you are interested in pursuing or proposing for this project; please email me the following to saronga112@yahoo.co.uk:

1. Your profile and standard work approach.
  2. Work done or Projects done with references.
  3. Company profile if possible.
  4. Contact Details.
Please note that only those who provide the above shall be considered and shortlisted. Once shortlisted further information shall be given to enable you to make a comprehensive proposal.

umeweka bei ya chini sana , kwa mujibu wa kazi hiyo sidhani unaweza fanya chini ya shs mil 80 kwa mujibu wa uzoefu.

kama ukitaka wasiliana na 0763456324 mkurugenzi wa MCB (victor).

mkuu

provide us with the BOQ (Bills Of Quantities)/ else shedule of materials

Hi Godwine & LAT,

Many thanks for your responses:

If you are interested in pursuing or proposing for this project; please email me the following to saronga112@yahoo.co.uk:

1. Your profile and standard work approach.
  2. Work done or Projects done with references.
  3. Company profile if possible.
  4. Contact Details.
Please note that only those who provide the above shall be considered and shortlisted. Once shortlisted further information shall be given to enable you to make a comprehensive proposal.