Long Distance Relationship: Raha, kero na jinsi ya kutunza mahusiano

the only distance is physical distance i guess but with new technologies it is very easy to communicate...u know blackberries, messengers, telephone calls etc...anyway i still find it hard... I feel like crying but I wont cry...

Oww u r another secret admirer of my avatar:rofl:
and u need to zoom it LOL there is no lip to lip there...

crying???.......... hahah............ is that so sweet that when you miss it you dare cry openly (loudly)???............ even JF cant work???......... hahah, your hubby must be very busy arround all the time so that you dont shed tears, so that you dont harm your beautful eyes with painful cries....so that you dont even attempt to cry!!!!!!!!!!........

wow.......... ofter zooming, hahaha.......... "its lip to forehead"!!!!!!!!!!

I think it depends on the key issues of the relationship; the love you have for each other and Seriousness. Hayo ni kwa pande zote. kama kweli mnapendana na mpo serious na hayo mapenzi yenu, distance doesnt matter. kama mnazugana tu, believe me, hata kama mnakaa nyumba moja hiyo relationship haita-last longer.

i find this post rather utopic and naive, possibly posted by a teenager or fantasizing person with limited experience with the real world.

nothing can stand the taste of time, nothing can counter entropy and life domain especially coming from external distabilizing forces

trust me, there nothing like true serious love, but there is always a convenient love. picture yourself studying far away, needing all the revision and discussions late hours of the dark cold night. as always there is that smart, cool and attractive guys with everything you wish for and more, much as you love your partner... that cute will enter into your ocean of emotions, take a bite and puncture your "true" love for good. and when you hide, then you are living a lie, when you share it, then you are restarting it --- never a true and serious love anymore as doubts are always casted

think about it, we are animals and nothing like imani can change our nature:target:

Dear members

what is your insights of Long Distance relationships? Do they work? Does it worth to wait?

...depends with its foundation. Mine didnt work out cause she thought I was cheating.
Due to her 'indecisiveness,' she ended up cheating with a guy who made her pregnant.
To make it worse, it was an ectopic Pregnancy which made her infertile, todate.

you are welcome!
Thanks Pape... that was useful link...

Anyway thank you guys for all your inputs, we gonna work to work this out and pray for God to give us patience:A S 12: ....

it depends on your heart how long it sustain to waiting factor...if it within 1 to 2 years then then relation will work on that tym..if it is within your life tym then it will work on that tym so take a dip breath and know exactly how long your heart gona stay in waiting state.........think need complex maths to reach in conclusion.. try heart guy u might witness someday how u rescue your sweet love....

" distance love ignite the hidden sparks between two hearts living in separated world"

i find this post rather utopic and naive, possibly posted by a teenager or fantasizing person with limited experience with the real world.

nothing can stand the taste of time, nothing can counter entropy and life domain especially coming from external distabilizing forces

trust me, there nothing like true serious love, but there is always a convenient love. picture yourself studying far away, needing all the revision and discussions late hours of the dark cold night. as always there is that smart, cool and attractive guys with everything you wish for and more, much as you love your partner... that cute will enter into your ocean of emotions, take a bite and puncture your "true" love for good. and when you hide, then you are living a lie, when you share it, then you are restarting it --- never a true and serious love anymore as doubts are always casted

think about it, we are animals and nothing like imani can change our nature:target:

Kiwavi; to start with, I am neither a teenager nor a fantasizing person. I have a great experience of what I am talking about. If you think that there is no true and serious love hilo ni tatizo lako, and you will not last with any relationship hata kama utakuwa unaambatana naye kila wakati maana kila mara utakuwa unahisi unadanganywa tu.
Relationship goes beyond needing someone giving you warmth in cold nights, na kama kila mtu anayekuvutia uta-wish uwe naye basi hata kama utakuwa upo pamoja na mpenzi wako bado kuna watu watakuwa wanakuvutia (ofisini, shule, njiani, nk). It is more about commitments and trust

it can work, but with lies. and unfaithfullness

Hapo nimekubali....Imagine mume anaishi majuu more than eighty years na mke bongo na watoto.Mume kumtembelea mume ni kila two years.kwa usemayo ni kweli kabisa .....with lies and unfaithfullness on both sides life will move on au sio.

hapa naona sijaelewa...hii distance inakuwa imesababishwa na nini? mmoja kaenda kusoma, kikazi ama kuishi mbali na mwenzie, nasema hivyo kwa sababu kila sababu moja itakuwa na muonekano wake wa kuweza kumuwezesha mwingine kusubiri au kutokusubiri. kwa mtazamo wangu ninaona yote yanawezekana.....kusubiri au kutokusubiri kulingana na hali halisi ilivyo

^ Preta sometimes life isn't fair and nothing seems to make sense...

Hapo nimekubali....Imagine mume anaishi majuu more than eighty years na mke bongo na watoto.Mume kumtembelea mume ni kila two years.kwa usemayo ni kweli kabisa .....with lies and unfaithfullness on both sides life will move on au sio.
hayo ndio mauza uza ya dunia... hahahha

to some ppl unfaithful is not in our dictionary ... but suffering is very much there... :angry:

Wale ambao siku zote ni faithful kwa wapenzi wao wanyooshe mikono juu, hakuna. Hata mapadri wanazini na wake za watu na watoto wadogo kabisa. Asikudanganye mtu binadamu yeyote (kwamba mimi ni faithful kwenye penzi) anapokuwa kwenye majaribu kama ya penzi la mbali basi anaweza kufanya chochote kile.

Hata wale wanaoishi ndani ya nyumba moja tu wana skeletons zao nyingi tu tena za kutisha. Si ulisikia kati ya wanaume 250 wa Dar waliokuwa na wasiwasi kuhusu watoto kama ni wao wakaomba DNA test ili kupata uhakiki kama watoto wale ni wa kwao, 150 majibu yalikuwa hapana, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD! na hawa hawakuwa katika long distance relationship bali walikuwa mkunyumba na bado wake zao waliweza kuyafanya waliyoyafanya.

It's all about commitment and determination from both of you. To me it worked, dont ask me how we did it! My previous two relationship did not work despite the fact that I was Zero distance! It dependeps on the type of person you are in love with! Kama hajatulia hata kama utakuwa nae 24/7 bado haita-work!

Hata wale wanaoishi ndani ya nyumba moja tu wana skeletons zao nyingi tu tena za kutisha. Si ulisikia kati ya wanaume 250 wa Dar waliokuwa na wasiwasi kuhusu watoto kama ni wao wakaomba DNA test ili kupata uhakiki kama watoto wale ni wa kwao, 150 majibu yalikuwa hapana, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD! na hawa hawakuwa katika long distance relationship bali walikuwa mkunyumba na bado wake zao waliweza kuyafanya waliyoyafanya.

This is a very good point Ujengele. Cheating has nothing to do with long distance, ni tabia ya mtu tu. kuna mkaka aliwahi kuniambia kuwa hizi foleni za dar zina-mambo mengi sana. Mtu anakaa tegeta huko, anaondoka home 11 alfajiri anadai anawahi foleni kumbe sinza ana nyumba ndogo, so anapitia kulala kidogo. Imagine mtu anatoka kwa mkewe, anapitia nyumba ndogo

It's all about commitment and determination from both of you. To me it worked, dont ask me how we did it! My previous two relationship did not work despite the fact that I was Zero distance! It dependeps on the type of person you are in love with! Kama hajatulia hata kama utakuwa nae 24/7 bado haita-work!

I totally agree with you EM.

Dear members

what is your insights of Long Distance relationships? Do they work? Does it worth to wait?

They are a total waste of time, money, energy, and emotions. I have never engaged in a long distance relationship and I never will. It is an unrealistic fantasy, if there is such a thing.

Let's face it...why would I wait for your a$$ when I can smash some Decatur flavor that's only one (booty) call away?