Lipi jema

If you want to be happy then u should only love a person who loves you back, sio kama usimuonyeshe unampenda.... ofcourse u must show him that u love him but dont allow him to take advantage of you in other word dont lose control of urself...(most men takes advantage if they know u r desperately inlove with them) I dont know its just me or not but I Dont believe in giving only... Love is all about Giving and Receiving...

If you want to be happy then u should only love a person who loves you back, sio kama usimuonyeshe unampenda.... ofcourse u must show him that u love him but dont allow him to take advantage of you in other word dont lose control of urself...(most men takes advantage if they know u r desperately inlove with them) I dont know its just me or not but I Dont believe in giving only... Love is all about Giving and Receiving...

ndo unafanyaje sasa ili asifanye hivyo, yaani hapo ndo pameishakuwa pagumu sana kwangu

Nasikia kuna msemo kwamba "To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all"

duu si mchezo,

ndo unafanyaje sasa ili asifanye hivyo, yaani hapo ndo pameishakuwa pagumu sana kwangu

K wewe ni she or he? hakuna ugumu kabisa...kama unaona anatake advantage of u au disrespects you...simply say NO (or tell him to fukc off) if he is a good guy he will respect u and love u more may be.... otherwise WELCOME to reality..if a man take advantage of you and don't cherish you then they don't love you, do not fall for the wrong man out of loneliness....

K wewe ni she or he? hakuna ugumu kabisa...kama unaona anatake advantage of u au disrespects you...simply say NO (or tell him to fukc off) if he is a good guy he will respect u and love u more may be.... otherwise WELCOME to reality..if a man take advantage of you and don't cherish you then they don't love you, do not fall for the wrong man out of loneliness....[/QUOTE

mimi ni she, nimeumizwa sana na hawa watu kwa sababu tu niliwapenda sana, sina hata sehemu ya kuweka pendo jipya kwa sasa

K wewe ni she or he? hakuna ugumu kabisa...kama unaona anatake advantage of u au disrespects you...simply say NO (or tell him to fukc off) if he is a good guy he will respect u and love u more may be.... otherwise WELCOME to reality..if a man take advantage of you and don't cherish you then they don't love you, do not fall for the wrong man out of loneliness....[/QUOTE

mimi ni she, nimeumizwa sana na hawa watu kwa sababu tu niliwapenda sana, sina hata sehemu ya kuweka pendo jipya kwa sasa
Pole K! u see thats what I'm talking if u allow man to hurt u, he will...but in your case kama wameisha kuumiza sansa you may need to forget about guys for a while and focus on urself ..... Try involving yourself into some activities that you have an interest in. Not only will you feel good about yourself for achieving things and doing things you enjoy but chances are (and its a bonus not a focus) you might meet nice nice guys that have things in common with you. Guys that are doing things in life are much more interesting than guys who want to take advantage of gals.

JS thanx am fine mydia ninamshukuru MUNGU.

Ndio hapo sasa nashindwa kuelewa... kuna baadhi ya wanaume huwa wanasemaga eti ukumwonyesha mwanamke unampenda sana atakuchezea sasa nashindwa kuelewa ina maana wao wanauwezo wa kuficha?? au ndo usanii tena?

Watani zangu Chacha,Marungu,Changarawe, Makenge,Marwa na Mahemba mupooooo...?nacharanga muke masikio kwa panga kuonesha mapendo muraaa......!!!

i heard you mam the only issue here is that be yourself in love express your feelings freely to ur boo and is there where you can get to knw your boo if he loves you how much try to look him in his eyes when your doing so and you will measure or weigh out hw much!
I knw hw it takes sbody anampenda mtu lakin ule upendo harudishiwi autoavyo
Jipe moyo mam amini kama umpendae anakupenda
Nakama huoni basi anza zako mapema ila kwa taratibu ili kama ka wivu kakianza utaona akianza kulalamika!!!!!!!!!

Pia kuna wanaume wengine tunajua kuwa mapenzi ni kufanya matusi tu bila kukumbuka kuwa mwanamke anahitaji more than that yaani si maanishi fedha bali upendo, na hawakumbuki kuwa mwanamke kudeka kaumbiwa na mwanaume kubembeleza kaumbiwa
tchao

Shida ya dada zetu, ukiambiwa tu unapendwa bac ushakuwa katika whole sale. Asilimia 98 ya wanaume ni wasanii. Ndo maana suala la kuumizwa kila siku hutokea kwa wanawake

Shida ya dada zetu, ukiambiwa tu unapendwa bac ushakuwa katika whole sale. Asilimia 98 ya wanaume ni wasanii. Ndo maana suala la kuumizwa kila siku hutokea kwa wanawake
Kakwambia nani me naona linatokea kwa wanume maana ndo wenye Tamaa za haraka kwa mfano mnatamani kwakuona tu!