Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

lil Wayne 'breaks' iTunes sales record

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by OTIS, Sep 10, 2011.

1. OTIS

OTIS JF-Expert Member

Sep 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

Lil Wayne's new album sold 964,000 copies in its first week on saleLil Wayne has set a new iTunes sales record with the release of his tenth studio album.
    Total sales for the American rapper's 'Tha Carter IV' in its first week were 964,000 according to Nielson SoundScan.
    But it reportedly 'easily broke' the iTunes' album sales record by selling around 345,000 copies in four days.
    His manager Birdman, co founder of Cash Money Records, said: "We work for the people and we appreciate the love they give us back".
    Sent to jailThe reported sales record marks a successful return for the troubled star.
    In March 2010 Lil Wayne was sentenced to one year in New York's infamous Rykers Island jail for possession of a gun.
    He was released early for good behaviour eight months later.
    Then in August the rapper was involved in a skate boarding accident before a concert in St Louis.
    Speaking on his Twitter account, the star said: "The Lou was good but I busted my head at the sk8park! 9stitches! Gnarly gash over my eye!
    "Thx to u all for the concern but pls know that I will eventually take even harder falls if I wanna get better."

source,bbc.

2. Belo

Belo JF-Expert Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Where is Nyani Ngabu

3. Cestus

Cestus JF-Expert Member

Sep 11, 2011
    kuzid kutajirisha wa2 tu...akh *looking for piratebay!!*

4. Mambo Jambo

Mambo Jambo JF-Expert Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Best rapper alive.

5. Eshacky

Eshacky JF-Expert Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Inasemekana birdman kanunua copy nyingi, ili waweze kuifunika Watch The Throne ya Jay Z and Kanye West. Hizi ni rumors.