Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Life, what a wonderful thing

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Gm32, Jul 29, 2011.

1. G

Gm32 Member

Jul 29, 2011
    In three words I can sum up everything that I learned about life, "It goes on." When the going gets tough, make yourself realize that no matter what your problem is, someone is and always will be fighting a harder battle.

Tears don't help problems and whining won't make things better. Have faith but understand that faith makes things possible, not easier. Have hope but understand without doing anything nothing gets done.

Be there when people need you, because in order to have friends you must first be one. Make the impossible, possible. Never give up! You only fail when you fail to try. Keep an open mind; you never know what you may learn.

Never compromise your standards for anyone, do it for you. Remember that laughter makes the world go round.
    Beware of the person who has nothing to lose, see through the problem to find the solution. Don't make promises that you can't keep. Keep in mind, those who gossip to you will gossip about you. Say only what you mean, and don't believe everything that you hear because some day the story will be about you.

Everyday is a gift, even if it sucks. Count your blessings, not your troubles. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone that you love them, because you never know what tomorrow has in store for you. Give people a second chance, because no one is perfect. Love all that you can, give all that you have, smile away your days, and dream away your nights.

Life, what a wonderful thing

2. The Boss

The Boss JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2011
    thank you

3. AshaDii

AshaDii Platinum Member

Jul 29, 2011
    You are talking about a person who does not live in Somalia, DRC, Eritrea, Djibout, et al...

4. The Boss

The Boss JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2011
    ashadii
    kila kitu na mtazamo wako
    wapo watu huko somali,drc wako more happy kuliko wewe na mimi
    kumbukahata watu wa hollywood ,london .paris na kadhalika hawaoni tofauti
    ya somaliadrc na tanzania...ingawa wewe unajiona upo better place....

5. AshaDii

AshaDii Platinum Member

Jul 29, 2011

Najua unajua nimelenga watu gani Boss... huwezi niambia kua
    wale females of age/under age kule DRC ambao wako subjected
    to constant rape yupo happy... Huwezi niambia kua wale ambao
    wanateseka Somalia kwa a small luxury ya chakula na maji ya
    kunywa wako mo happy than me... Of coz i am not that
    happy right now.. but at least i am content...

6. MaxShimba

MaxShimba JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Life...not what is seems

7. MaxShimba

MaxShimba JF-Expert Member

Jul 30, 2011
    [​IMG]
    [h=2][/h]

8. G

Gm32 Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Ashadii have a look on the coloured liness;

In three words I can sum up everything that I learned about life, "It goes on." When the going gets tough, make yourself realize that no matter what your problem is, someone is and always will be fighting a harder battle.

Tears don't help problems and whining won't make things better. Have faith but understand that faith makes things possible, not easier. Have hope but understand without doing anything nothing gets done.

Be there when people need you, because in order to have friends you must first be one.
    Make the impossible, possible. Never give up! You only fail when you fail to try. Keep an open mind; you never know what you may learn.

Never compromise your standards for anyone, do it for you. Remember that laughter makes the world go round.
    Beware of the person who has nothing to lose, see through the problem to find the solution. Don't make promises that you can't keep. Keep in mind, those who gossip to you will gossip about you. Say only what you mean, and don't believe everything that you hear because some day the story will be about you.

Everyday is a gift, even if it sucks. Count your blessings, not your troubles. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone that you love them, because you never know what tomorrow has in store for you. Give people a second chance, because no one is perfect. Love all that you can, give all that you have, smile away your days, and dream away your nights.

9. AshaDii

AshaDii Platinum Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Will be back...