Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Life on earth is a trust, and so is leadership; political view

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Calnde, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Calnde

Calnde JF-Expert Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Whatever we are doing in this world, so long as we are still living, we will one day be accountable for it. The life we are having here is a trust(dhamana), and we must one day say what we did with it.This(i belive), applies to every human being of whatever the faith u can name it.

That being the case, when we have leadership, those leaders must know that one day they will be demanded to give an account of what they did. Warren in his book purpose driven life explaining about judgement day in heaven (for those who believes) said he is thinking that probably God will ask every human being two questions.

1. What did you do with Jesus Christ?
    2. What did you do with what I gave? (talents, riches, leadership, . . . etc)

I believe, one day, every leader in the Government of Tanzania, from village level to white house will be accountable in three ways

a) Explaining to God His creator what he did when he was a leader
    b) Explaining to people, who entrusted him, what he did
    c) Explaining to his own conscience, as well as family, what he did when he was a leader

Im a bit tired of what is going on in our country, of waht these political and non political leaders are doing. we have entrusted our lives, our country, on them, yet they have made them theirs. They will one day be accountable, and its better when it comes to human beings than to the God's position( even if they don trust him,since it wont change the fact that He will account them).

For every leader, those who are currently contesting at local government level, those who are preparing for the coming elections, and every human being, put that in mind.

When you have done well with trust, three things are assured to you.

1. Affirmation (well done)
    2.Promotion (taking you to the next level)
    3.Celebration ( for being faithful)

How many of us do deserve that? who in the current gvt can dare to say he is likely to get that?

Better we be care with people's trust, for to whom much is given, much is expected and to whom much is entrusted, much will be demanded!

2. M

Mkandara Verified User

Oct 20, 2009
    Calnde,
    There isn't any Political view close to religious belief..None so ever and please don't mingle Politics with religion unless we all belong to one faith. I can't imagine thinking of CCM carrying Christianity concept, Chadema Islaam, CUF Budhaism and so forth..then ask voter of faith to abide by the book of CCM..i.e CCM members or followers are those who confess that Jesus is the Son of God, and such beliefs might be translate into believing that Kikwete is the chosen one, and only through him salvation is possible. Now, if that is the case how can we question or doubt Kikwetes leadership!.

3. Calnde

Calnde JF-Expert Member

Oct 21, 2009

Mkandara,
    You are right on the point of separating religion/faith from politics. I know how bad to mingle the two, I have seen it in Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanstan, and many others. Im not even dreaming of Tanzania having the same.

However, those leaders have their faith, telling them what is right to do when trusted to lead. You may ask why im pitting the point of God in politics, and so I will ask why in making different vows, religious books are used. they even promise, when holding religious, that they will defend national constitution,

And so my point is clear, that though they are doing as nothing is above them, being able to question them. God will need concrete and clear account, leave aside what do peoples voice says!