Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Lets share: ~~~FOR ALL WHO NEED ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THEIR MARRIAGES~~~

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Masikini_Jeuri, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Masikini_Jeuri

Masikini_Jeuri JF-Expert Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Written by: Becky Morales 2-14-2012 and inspired by God

My heart goes out to all who are suffering broken marriages, who are losing hope and trying so hard to hold on, but see it hard to hold on when things look so messed up and so lost.

No matter what you are going through remember that God will get you through whatever you are going through. You might be facing a divorce, your wife/husband wants out, you hurt because even though you are trying to trust God to restore your marriage, you get attacked with negative thoughts and you become angry and bitter and even blame God, but all attacks only come from the devil, the devil is a liar and he is the author of confusion, deception and he is only here to kill and destroy.

We must not allow him to confuse us or to make us doubt God. God is Mighty to restore any dead situation that you may be facing. You must allow God to take control of your situation. You might say HOW??? How can I trust God when I’m about to go to court and file for divorce, or how can I trust God when I don’t see anything working out on my behalf? Well we must not doubt God! & trusting God is what we must do! No matter what we are going through. God will make a way and sometimes we must suffer in order to be made stronger and remain faithful to God.

Remember God knows everything about you, every single hair on your head is counted and He knows all your needs. You must claim Victory in your marriage and not allow the devil to make you stumble or doubt God. Keep praying, keep believing and trusting that you are not alone and God is with you.

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind (James 1:6)

Why is it so wrong to doubt? God has assured victory to his people. When we doubt his power to save and preserve his people and our Christian faith we are telling God we don't trust him. We are telling God we don't really believe in his word and his power.

For many the world seems to be completely lost - all hope gone. What a depressing life these people must have. However for all of us who have faith in our ultimate victory at God's hand, the struggle can, for our people, be an exhilarating experience.

The holy Bible says God's word will not be returned void. It feels good to know that we can always rely and trust in God for He will never fail us nor forsake us. He is able to do all things and if your losing hope for your marriage don’t doubt God, allow God to take control and as you all know, God’s promises never fail we will be successful.

It may not be evident immediately, but don't doubt the positive results your efforts will have. God is with us and our cause. There is no doubt about that.

Be blessed brothers and sisters and don’t give up on your marriage.

Heavenly Father, today on Valentines day I lift up all marriages to You and ask Father that Your will shall be done for each marriage. I pray that for marriages that need to be restored that You will bring peace, communication, comfort, and love upon each couple that are struggling in their marriage, I pray that You remove all that is not pleasing to You in each marriage, I pray that Your peace and understanding fall upon each person who is hurting and waiting for their marriages to be restored, Lord cover all marriages with Your love and armour.
    For those who are giving up, I pray Father that Your will be done in their life and that they hold on to Your promises and I pray that you bless each marriage and remove all confusion that only comes from the enemy!!! In Jesus Mighty Name!!! Amen~~~

Brothers and Sisters be encouraged and don’t lose trust or hope in your marriage. I wrote this out of love I was moved by the Lord to write this encouragement for all who are standing for their marriages to be restored! Amen

2. Masikini_Jeuri

Masikini_Jeuri JF-Expert Member

Feb 15, 2012
    kwa upendo wa dhati kwetu sote!